No Whites at the Lunch Counter - My Dream for America

I have a dream.

I have a dream that, one day, whites will not be allowed at the lunch counter.

I believe that is Dear Leader's dream, and I plan to make it my dream.

Now, I'm not calling Dear Leader or myself a racist, but white people are evil, and they should be made to pay.

So I have a dream...
That whites will not be allowed to control oil companies.
That whites will not be allowed to control coal companies.
That whites will not be allowed to control the medical industry.
That whites will not be allowed to control radio stations.
That whites will not be allowed to control banks.
That whites will not be allowed to control car companies.
That whites will not be allowed to control education.
That whites will not be allowed to control the housing industry.

And that one day whites will not be allowed to win Grammy awards.

Free will, personal choice, preference...these are the enemy comrade. We must abolish this sham of "freedom."

People must not be allowed to choose who they associate with, who their doctor will be and especially, who will become President. People discriminate because they are allowed a choice. Without choice, there can be no bias.

This entire "freedom" racket must be wiped out, with extreme prejudice.

Indeed Comrades, whitey is an evil animal that must be gloriously wiped from the planet... only then will we have an Escalade in every drive way, only then can we abolish belts and expose our oppressed silken boxers to the world, and only then comrades can we turn the entire planet into south central LA...

https://dequalss.blogspot.com/

Comrade Whoopie,

My head is spinning. But, you are correct. All choice and freedom should be done away with. I know Dear Leader must have someone working on eliminating choice, especially in the talk radio industry. I don't know why it's taking so long, but I won't question it.

Comrade Buffoon,

Even now, there are neighborhoods I will not go in to. You know the kind, where all you see is a sea of white faces. Littleton, Colorado is a perfect example of this. It's like stepping onto the set of the Stepford Wives, too strange to describe.

Leninka,

forget Colorado, have you seen the Jewish neighborhoods in South Jersey!? Dear G-D the horror!

Comrade Buffoon,

I had no idea. I've never been to South Jersey, only North.

Another problematic area for Dear Leader is going to be Utah. Now, that's a place where all the white children tend to look alike, as if, as if they all shared the same ancestor. Oh, that's right, they often do, at least they did at one time, if not in the present day.

I know Dear Leader must have someone working on eliminating choice, especially in the talk radio industry. I don't know why it's taking so long, but I won't question it.

Comrade Leninka,

Dear Leader has selected Mark Lloyd as our new Chief Diversity Czar at the FCC. He is a most excellent choice and a great fan of Comrade Hugo Chavez.

Comrade Nika,

This is wonderful news. Finally, the end of freedom of speech for white conservative talk show hosts is over. Hmmm. I wonder what Mr. Lloyd has planned for the Larry Eldridges and the Walter Williams?

Oh. My. God. I'm going to be in Utah day after tomorrow. Whatever will I do? But I recall that you're right. The Garden Cafe at the Grand America is, and I shudder at this, all white. And so is the staff.

Should I not go there? It's nearly perfect in every way. Should I, a made prog, not go to a place that I love in a city that I very much like?

All da honkies OUT! All da HONKIES OUT!!!!

Commissar if you go to dat cracker ass place, the Consulate will wax dat ass with peanut butter and a bull whip!

DOWN WITH WHITE BREAD!!!!!!

Oh, all right. I won't go there. But what will I do? These are the people who are so clueless that they didn't know how to bribe the Olympics committee for the winter Olympics. And they got caught. Everyone else knows how to bribe without getting caught but the Mormons don't.

Shame on them.

But you cannot get a glass of wine before noon with luncheon. How in the hell am I supposed to wash down my hydrocodone?