NOAA, Hero of the People's Current Truth, has enemies

Stop_Global_Warming.jpg
Steven Goddard, Enemy of the People and Current Truth, has been posting a counter revolutionary blog under the title of Real Science. As if!

Mr. Goddard points out that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has been altering the temperature data to better fit the predictions of man made global warming climate change.

Of course they have. This is not news. The lesson from our English Comrades at East Anglia is if the data doesn't fit, change it until it does. The only possible cause for concern is that NOAA didn't destroy the original politically incorrect data before this Steven Goddard could get hold of it. Perhaps they will do better next time.

Admiring the palm trees in my Alaskan beet field,

Red Salmon

I am confused. What does "data" have to do with science? Once Hollywood celebrities and high profile politicians decide something, is not nature required to conform? Duh.

Opiate of the People wrote:I am confused. What does "data" have to do with science? Once Hollywood celebrities and high profile politicians decide something, is not nature required to conform? Duh.
Comrade Cathode Ray Tube, Nature is not required to conform, WE must all conform.......to plan and agenda of Hollywood scientists.

Captain Craptek wrote:
No Comment...

That's not what you said the other day....
Winter Sucks!.jpg

anonemous1 wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
No Comment...

That's not what you said the other day....

Comrade anonemous1 mouse,

There is only one day during the winter months I am able to tolerate at my advanced age -

Winter-2.jpg