NOAA Satillite Data False, Bush to Blame!

sputnik_edited-1.jpg

Comrades,

a catastrophic mistake was made today (and will heads fly) when the egregious errors in our NOAA satellite data was leaked to the unwashed masses instead of the scheduled further Wiki War Leaks. I of course do not have to tell you how devastating this could potentially be to our Climate Change Agenda.

Our absolute control over the data has become more and more tenuous and this simply will not do. The satellite in question was launched in the year 2000, thus we should attempt to make this faulty data completely Bush's fault. The following party members clearly responsible for this debacle are to immediately report to Comrade Gore's office: Leninka, Whoopie, Chairman Punchenco and Fraulein Pulloskies. Apparently after your long and torturous thorough debriefing there will be a nice warm shower……

Bush did not take office until January of 2001. Will this pose a greater problem in blaming him? I sure hope it will not.

I'm reporting for that shower. How globally warming will that shower be? Very, very, warm, I hope. Afterwards, I'd love to take a blow torch to Mrs. Al Czarweary's beard. I hope I'll have enough global warming for that.

Proletarian Robot,

You have no idea what you're missing without your having any body hair.

El Presidente wrote:Bush did not take office until January of 2001. Will this pose a greater problem in blaming him? I sure hope it will not.
~
Comrade Presidente, my point exactly but fear not, dates are completely malleable in our hands. You'll recall with great pride how we wiped away Obama's ridiculous campaign speech about him being born as a result of his parent's march on Selma in 1965 when in fact he was born in 1961. We already plan to have our agent comrade congresswoman Maxie Waters leading the blame Bush charge!

Leninka wrote:I'm reporting for that shower.
Comrade Leninka, You should try the people's scented soap when U take that shower. It's made from the stuff that's not quite good enough for Soylent Green.

Green is clean, clean is green, and no one is cleaner, or greener than the one square girl, Cheryl Crow.

A hot shower you say? Oh how I long for a hot shower. The last warm shower I had was at a Party gathering when several drunken Inner Party members took advantage of my vodka induced stupor and urinated on me.

ImageProletarian Robot, the blog posting you linked to Satellite Failure Means Decade of Global Warming Data Doubtful is as far as I can tell complete bullshit. All one needs to do is Google News the first line of the post “US Government admits satellite temperature readings degraded” and this is what you get.

Even a non-news Google search finds mostly results that only source climatechangefraud.com's claims.

As a denier I find this disappointing but true.

obama scrubbing bubbles.jpg
Superkommissar:

Yes we have been very busy employing our patented Obama Scrubbing Bubbles, you know the very same product that kept making all the "in-congruencies" on Omaba's website "Fight the Smears" disappear.
~
It is my understanding that NOAA-16 information was removed in 2007 by the MSU/AMSU RSS trophosphere/stratosphere temp measurements because of "data drift" problems. This however may represent a new glitch. The obvious question is: does the information from NOAA 16 get used in other applications that are not thoroughly reviewed for errors? NOAA hasn't commented yet.

Is "did not match any documents" the 2010 version of "does not compute" or Scrubbing Bubbles at work or both?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Is "did not match any documents" the 2010 version of "does not compute" or Scrubbing Bubbles at work or both?
Comrade Grigori, please consult the party hand-book (version 1 million), I believe you are still using version 500K. "Does not compute" has been indeed been replaced by "does not match any documents... (....after an editorial purge)." Google is leading the way in our glorious selective editing product "Obama Scrubbing Bubbles." Why look at how easily it was applied to the climate change sections in Wikipedia!

~
Try using the search title: "NOAA's new Satellite-Gate" more entries come up. It is a "new" problem for NOAA