Nobel Peace Prize controversy

Hillary_Difference.jpg
Comrades, there is grave injustice in the world this day.

The Nobel Prize for Peace was given to not one but TWO adolescents, neither of which is even running for president of the USSA or plays golf that we know of...

Hillary Clinton who has run for president, been Secretary of Ben Ghazi State, and has been given plenty of opportunity to do less than Dear Leader (PBUH) and didn't even get an honorable mention, much less the Bronze...

Her Thighness, our beloved MTE, threw her hands into the air (and her glasses across the room) and emphatically queried "what difference at this point does it make?"

The inequality is clear. While what we do is for the chilldren, Hillary was and is next in line, in all things.

Perhaps both Her Royal Highness and Dear Leader will jointly be awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for providing the world a cure for constipation.

The phone rang at 3 a.m. and she didn't pick it up, what more do these people want!?! How much less than nothing can be done?

Lyrics for A Whiter Shade Of Pale By Procol Harum
We skipped the light fandango
Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
I was feeling kinda seasick
But the crowd called out for more
The room was humming harder
As the ceiling flew away
When we called out for another drink
The waiter brought a tray
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale
She said, 'There is no reason
And the truth is plain to see.'

But I wandered through my playing cards
And would not let her be
One of sixteen vestal virgins
Who were leaving for the coast
And although my eyes were open
They might have just as well've been closed
And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale
And so it was that later

In this case, it may be that the Nobel Foundation has in fact chosen correctly. For it was a wise man ... well, a wise guy ... It was Dirty Bill, in fact ... who spent some time himself in the Oval Office, and who was heard to say:

Know Hillary, no peace.
No Hillary, know peace.

Most Equal Komrad StimulusMaximus,

OH, there is much less than nothing that can be done. And our Glorious Leader (PBUH) is doing it! He is certainly doing more of the less than nothing than the Next Chosen One. All to bring about the Glorious World of Next Tuesday! But at this point, what difference does it make?

Swimming Up Steam in the Current Truth

Red Salmon

I hereby nominte Hillary for the much coveted Halliburton War Prize for her tireless efforts as Secretary of State to create a world of chaos and war so vital to the arms industry, ultimate triumph of capitalist imperialism, and profits before people all over the world.

Forget the Nobel Prize Controversy!

I propose: The Nobel Peace Prize Giveaway!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Rules:
1. Anyone can apply.
2. You don't have to buy any magazines to qualify.
3. If you tell the truth, or try to Dazzle us with Brilliance, you will be automatically eliminated.
4. Just look nice and tell us a good story. (Hint: Baffle us with your Best Bullshit!)

The Best Baffler™ will win! Trust us™. Give us your best™! We're rooting for you!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I offer this based on personal experience. Way back, when our dear leader was first elected, and "won" the Nobel Prize, I mentioned to some friends that the Healthcare thing might hurt all of us. The people I mentioned this to were German; One, a PhD professor in German at UCLA, the other, her sister, a German citizen. I had much affection for both of them and had spent some time with them privately.

They both said that Oleander, being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, would "encourage him." They thought that was a fair and good thing. It did not matter if he deserved it, or not. The point was, "It will encourage him."

They didn't even realize how condescending that was to a black person.
What seemed to matter most was how good they felt about themselves for "encouraging him."

I have known so many black people that I admire and don't need no damn patronizing "encouragement."

These people make me sick. Literally. My blood pressure is much too high.

As history repeats itself, once again, controversy surrounding the Nobel Peace Prize rears its ugly head...

The fertilizer is hitting the ventilator as we speak.

This is quite confusing. I thought the Nobbled Peace Prizes were only awarded to Leaders™ who did nothing to prevent Wars™ or started Wars™ in order to achieve Peace™. I wasn't aware of a clause that allowed for a Leader™ to actually prevent a War™ or to try to end a War™.

This is a quite disturbing development.

How can we have Peace™ without War™ or War™ without Peace™? How will anybody know the difference if the two cannot be juxtaposed?

Are we now to replace the War on Poverty™ with the Peace of Poverty™?

And if we are constantly at Peace™, how will it be possible to ever award a Peace Prize™ again?

Questions for The Party™ to contemplate, comrades.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This is quite confusing. I thought the Nobbled Peace Prizes were only awarded to Leaders™ who did nothing to prevent Wars™ or started Wars™ in order to achieve Peace™. I wasn't aware of a clause that allowed for a Leader™ to actually prevent a War™ or to try to end a War™.

This is a quite disturbing development.

How can we have Peace™ without War™ or War™ without Peace™? How will anybody know the difference if the two cannot be juxtaposed?

Are we now to replace the War on Poverty™ with the Peace of Poverty™?

And if we are constantly at Peace™, how will it be possible to ever award a Peace Prize™ again?

Questions for The Party™ to contemplate, comrades.

Nay, it is very simple:
War Is Peace.*
And vice versa.

So there.

* See also: Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength.

(Komrade Ivan, spasiba for that 2014-2020 bridge!)

So, Trumputler goin' Nobelity, ja?
What BIG THING has he done, eh?

What has he done compared to Nobel Messiah?
What has he done for Carbonic Planetary Heating? Or against it?
What the fuheck has he done for the Great Transformation of Planetary Kollektive?