NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHY IN SWEET OBAMA'S NAME?!?!

child.jpg

Please post one word reactions here. Keeping it short and sweet.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(speechless)

[OFF]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn ... guess we all here at the Peoples Cube have to boycott MSNLSD. I promise I will never watch that network again ... honest.

How I am put my so-called "signature" into filthy Kapitalist forum?
I all mixed up how to using this bloody komputer and putting visual agitation in little [Red] square.

Also how I am putting as avatar one dead corpse of dissident?

Natasha Grupthinkski wrote:How I am put my so-called "signature" into filthy Kapitalist forum?
I all mixed up how to using this bloody komputer and putting visual agitation in little [Red] square.

Also how I am putting as avatar one dead corpse of dissident?
Natasha - you can insert your avatar in your profile. As for the signatures, they have been disabled because signatures create a climate of utter inequality. Some comrades have them, others don't, and some use bigger letters and more lines than others.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

We shouldn't fear for the future of our beloved fellow Marxist, I hear he will soon be heading up Obama's new Blue Ribbon Panel on Civility In The Media!

Schadenfreude. Crispy, tasty Schadenfreude. With a side of fries.

Keith, I hate to tell you the bad news, but you're fired.

I'm glad Comcast thinks I'm worth the raise I've been deserving for years.

No Keith, you're not listening. You no longer work here.

So, am I getting all I asked for, or am I worth even more?

Why yes indeed, Keith, your getting all you deserve. SECURITY!

Groucho, good to see he has found such a fitting job. I would hope that one day he can work the peep booths with his new found vocation.

Much more fitting...

Olbermann as Verb

Высмеивание будучи наваливанным на одном от всех пунктов повсеместно в галактика и за пределами.

Yes, Comrades, it is comforting to see the derision being heaped upon Olbermann from all points throughout the galaxy and beyond.

Meanwhile, the EPA Spy Plane criss-crosses the sky above me.

So glad the Downfall scene is back.

This is horrible for the kollektive, comrades. We must rely on Ron Reagan, Jr. to edukate the masses, now.

Who?

[And if I hear that stupid advertisement telling me "congratulations, you won!" one more time I'm going to shoot my computer and bill you damn commies!!!]

It looks like our new comrade Natasha Groupthinkski is using her People's Cubes to exercise. Very sensible. Builds up the shoveling muscles.

The Tsarevna wrote:So glad the Downfall scene is back.

Save them with something like Download Helper. No telling how long YouTube will allow those things to be up.

Omg.. Bwahahahaha! It''s the new millenium, eco friendly Uncle Fester! Perffeecct! :D Image The past- Uncle Fester hates polar bears and helps melt the polar ice caps: Image

Dig4Utopia wrote:To the barricades, Comrades!
Support Keith Here:

https://leftaction.com/action/we-suppor ... -olbermann

Shameful what some tea bagger wrote .....

ScreenShot108.jpg