North Korea Threatens U.S. with Very Bad Smell

KimJongUnKimchee.jpg
Dateline Pyongyang, North Korea -

Today in North Korea, Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un threatened the west with "a miserable destruction", promising to "rain down destructive rotten kimchi on all American cities with our missile capabilities" if the United States and South Korea don't stop making fun of him on the internet.

Kim Jong Un (shown above balancing a jar of kimchi on his head as two of his military generals encourage a crowd of thousands of happy North Koreans to applaud their Leader's prowess with all things, including balancing kimchi on his head) inherited the Democratic People's Republic of Korea from his Supreme Father, Kim Jong Il; both leaders have been known for their love and generous support of the people of North Korea, as well as their ability to perform entertaining circus acts.

"Comrade Vice President Joe Biden the American would be a welcome clown in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea," stated the current Supreme Leader recently, adding "I would juggle him!"

Meanwhile in the United States, the Pentagon had no comment about North Korea's threatened use of a weapon of mass rotten smell, other than to say that rotten kimchi is banned by the UN and therefore North Korea will be in big trouble if they try it.

I once experimented with trying to deep-fry kimchi. And that's how Alabama got its very own EPA SuperFund site.

Some sources report they have stockpiles of the stuff. Enough to stink up Japan and Canada after they are done with the USSA. It may be time for a Kimchi Non-Proliferation Treaty.
Kimchi_jars.jpg

Kim Pudge-un is far off,no? These days when Obama enters a room they don't play Hail to the Chief. Moochelle starts singing,
"The minute ya walked in the joint, (bomp bomp,) i knew you were a man of diStink-tion, a real big spender."

Comrade ROCK,

I've taken the liberty of adding our own Dear Leader's essence to your image. You remember, I'm sure, the famous G. Beck art treasure of last year?

19949-KimJongUnKimchee 2.jpg

I wrote:...I'd better get in trouble before I go to bed with Red Square!

i-am-full-of-beer.jpg
Last edited by Infidel Castrate on 2/26/2013, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: He he he

Hey, watch where you are pointing that micrometer. I was practicing my Al Roker Poop impression.

al roker.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:Some sources report they have stockpiles of the stuff. Enough to stink up Japan and Canada after they are done with the USSA. It may be time for a Kimchi Non-Proliferation Treaty.
Kimchi_jars.jpg
Comrade Marx, Your posted picture reminds me of something else very scary, and I bet the smell is too! Image

Here is a satellite photograph confirming our worst fears. Unfortunately I do not have any ground intel, as all cats in the Hermit Kingdom were eaten furthered the cause of Communism last winter.

kimchi.jpg
obamakimchi.jpg

hitler kimchi.jpg
Declare war on North Korea. That #%#&& Kim sent me kimchi and I can't stay out of the crapper. I've eaten Czechoslovakian carpets that tasted better with fewer side affects.

Comrade Putout wrote:
Ummm me love you long time.

I.M. Craptek wrote:Comrade ROCK,

I've taken the liberty of adding our own Dear Leader's essence to your image. You remember, I'm sure, the famous G. Beck art treasure of last year?

When did Charlie become a jarhead?

Damn gooks keep recruiting the VC younger and younger.

Comrade Putout wrote:

i-am-full-of-beer.jpg

Most shameful, even for a progressive, need we remind you that Comrade Red Square is married.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:

i-am-full-of-beer.jpg

Most shameful, even for a progressive, need we remind you that Comrade Red Square is married.
I must assume this was a syntactic slip...brought on by too much of the beet.

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:

see-what-castrate-did.png

shooting-at-castrate.jpg

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:Ummm me love you long time.

obama-in-asia-otay.jpg

Or

obama-in-asia-dinner-napkin.jpg

Or

obama-in-asia-u-cute.jpg

All is well. The White House has dispatched the Henry Kissinger Vyacheslav Molotov of our time, Dennis Rodman, to defuse the North Korean crisis.
dennis-rodman-2-300.jpg
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/dennis-rodman-worms-north-korea-18594890

Chairman Meow wrote:All is well. The White House has dispatched the Henry Kissinger Vyacheslav Molotov of our time, Dennis Rodman, to defuse the North Korean crisis.
dennis-rodman-2-300.jpg
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/dennis-rodman-worms-north-korea-18594890
ABC wrote:Shown a photo of a snarling Rodman, piercings dangling from his lower lip and two massive tattoos emblazoned on his chest, one North Korean in Pyongyang recoiled and said: "He looks like a monster!"

Such racism has no place in a progressive state!

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:
Ummm me love you long time.

Damn Sarge, you old cold war relic, don't even know the lines to your own movies.

It's "Me so Hooney, me love you long time."