North Korea threatens war if sattelite shot down

Dear Leader is concerned about his satellite!

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea ordered its armed forces on standby and warned Monday it will retaliate against anyone seeking to block its planned satellite launch, which many fear will disguise a missile test.

The threat was the North's latest attempt to escalate tensions on the divided peninsula and a strong sign that the communist nation intends to push ahead with the launch despite mounting international pressure to drop the plan. Analysts say Pyongyang is trying to grab President Barack Obama's attention as his administration formulates its North Korea policy.

Comrades, I love this little bit of CommySpeak(TM) "If the enemies recklessly opt for intercepting our satellite, our revolutionary armed forces will launch without hesitation a just retaliatory strike operation not only against all the interceptor means involved but against the strongholds" of the U.S., Japan and South Korea, the general staff of the North's military said in a statement."

What if it just happens to blow up completely accidentally? I'm sure the US wouldn't use this situation to test it's new airborne laser defense system... right?

Premier Betty wrote:What if it just happens to blow up completely accidentally? I'm sure the US wouldn't use this situation to test it's new airborne laser defense system... right?

Maybe we could shoot it down for shitz and giggles?
Maybe we could shoot it down in the normal corse of a routine training mission?

Just as long as we don't shoot down their satellite for 'peaceful purposes' we should be in the clear, Dah?

iceire
Doesn't this remind ye of Pearl Harbor when the President was in a meeting with the PM of Japan,hmmm!

Premier Betty wrote:What if it just happens to blow up completely accidentally? I'm sure the US wouldn't use this situation to test it's new airborne laser defense system... right?
(off)
Not with Obama in (or for the time being, out) the White House.

What are they going to retaliate with? Once they've blown that missile, that's it...

If you tell them they can eat all the South Koreans they kill, there might be a problem.

Ahh the redistribution of flesh. What a concept! To each according to his need Commissar! Why should the South Koreans be allowed to live, when their suffering brothers to the north require the flesh of their bodies to survive?

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:Rocks! Lots and lots of rocks!
Maybe they have some old Medevel catapult or something along this line to retaliate with.