Now this is a bar: eat beets, drink vodka, shoot Stalin

It appears that our Ukrainian comrades in Lviv have built themselves a restaurant modeled on the People's Cube underground bunker (the existence of which we can neither confirm nor deny).

Now This is a Bar: Secret Password Gets You Machine Guns & Vodka, Then You Can Shoot At Your Enemies

You'll be greeted at the door by this guy:

Lviv_Bar_1.jpg
The bouncer dons an old green military uniform, flashing his trusty, WWII-style machine gun at you. He'll ask you a question, you must answer "Glory to Ukraine." If you've come that far and you've got that right, you're in.

At that point, he'll turn around, grab a shot of vodka, hand it to you and then lead you past a false bookcase and down a path that leads into the bar designed to imitate the underground kryjivkas - bunkers - where the Ukrainian Insurgent Army hid while battling Soviet invaders in World War Two.

Lviv_Bar_2.jpg
You can even dress like them, decked out in the uniform, weapons, the whole nine yards. And if the food and vodka get your spirits up, you can shoot at the founders of the USSR and now Putin as well.

Lviv_Bar_3.jpg

Prog Off.png

I'd consider a visit to this bar if I didn't need a passport. I'd be worried Holder's Justice Brigade might get the idea I'm planning to open an American version with him featured on the target range. In fact, I wonder if such a place would even be legal in the USSA??

What manner of glorious tractors are maintained in such pristine conditions? Do they brew their own beet juice, or are they subsidized for the government liquors?
I must visit this place before Next Tuesday...