NSA Developes Bleeding Heart and Dangerous Ethics

According to NewsMax, the U.S. National Security Agency knew for at least two years about a flaw in the way that many websites send sensitive information, now dubbed the Heartbleed bug, and regularly used it to gather critical intelligence, two people familiar with the matter said.

“If the NSA knows about a vulnerability, then often other nation states and even criminal organizations can exploit the same security vulnerability,” said Harley Geiger, senior counsel for the Center for Democracy & Technology in Washington. “What may be a good tool for the NSA may also turn out to be a tool for organizations that are less ethical or have no ethics at all.”

This is a most dangerous development, komrades. Who knew there were organizations with less ethics than the NSA? I don't think it's in The Party's™ interests to have such a powerful agency show weakness by developing any kind of ethical standard. If we allow that, the next step is development of a conscience and moral standards independent of The Party™. It's a slippery slope. The ethical must be purged from the agency before all control is lost!

G'day mate,

Welcome - but don't be surprised if you're visited by some "friends" who will point out your...well, never mind that for now. Anyway, a few months ago another hopping person stopped by. That wasn't you - was it?

Putout roo.jpg

Certainly not, my man. I've been lurking in the shadows for quite some time. With the new atmosphere of amnesty all around us, I felt it was safe enough to emerge into the light of day. I met one of your cousins lurking in the shadows. A strange fellow, was he......
squirrel.gif
He was muttering something about a prince, a corvette and a stolen dance routine before he scurried off screaming about preparing for the nuts. I never saw him again.

Good, a Comrade that will teach the Benghazi hop to the Collective.

Komrade Sheriff, choreography is not my area of expertise. Installing surveillance devices in the homes of unsuspecting citizens is where I excel and I think it would be presumptuous of me to try to emulate our MTE. Besides, at this point, what difference will it make?

[color=#C0392B]Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt[/color] was keeping it real when he wrote:Komrade Sheriff, choreography is not my area of expertise. Installing surveillance devices in the homes of unsuspecting citizens is where I excel...

Here we see Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt enjoying the fruits of his labors by observing a newly mated pair of duck-billed platypi consummating their pairing. *** Trust me when I tell you that the monitor is in the best position possible for this family friendly web site. You are welcome Pamalinsky! ***
And welcome to you sir!

kapitan-kangaroo-kourt.jpg

Phew! For a moment I was concerned that you were going to force me to watch the romantic mini-series The Washington Hill and Billy's: The based on a true story, made for TV, 16 hour romantic epic tale of Bill amd Hillary Clinton's journey to the Halls of Power. Released just soon enough to portray Hillary as human in the run up to the 2016 Presidential Election. Some propaganda can be counter productive.
Thank you for your warm welcome.

“This administration takes seriously its responsibility to help maintain an open, interoperable, secure and reliable Internet”*

Barn-2.jpg
* NOT responsible for horses

I knew I had seen Kaptain Kangaroo Kourt before. Here he is just a few years ago attempting to monopolize his favorite "hump branch" from the Emus who wanted to redistribute it to the masses.

You have me confused with cousin Frank, El Presidente. While there is a certain family resemblance, I'm not quite so depraved. He's currently serving time for egg abuse.

Anyer Marx wrote:
“This administration takes seriously its responsibility to help maintain an open, interoperable, secure and reliable Internet”*

Barn-2.jpg
* NOT responsible for horses
Comrade Marx, I had to read that twice. I thought you were asserting that the administration was maintaining an intolerable interwebs. There is no doubt that it is open, however. So open that the National Surveillance Agency has been able to ascertain that organizations exist with less Ethics™ than the NSA. This is problematic, not to mention, embarrassing.

The Internet is also the source for Turkestan Cockroaches. They propagate at an astounding rate.