Nutritious UN-approved food for all promoted by O Clan

Comrades, are you low on beet rations? No more worries, as we will all have abundant algae rations in the glorious new decade, if this enterprising UN group backed by dear O leader succeeds. Yes they can!

How could it not succeed with such a star combination of UN, Kenya, O, and our generous tax $ contributions funneled through the most corrupteffective world leechorganization.

A little-known United Nations-affiliated organization is using members of President Obama's Kenyan family

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/29/affiliated-group-using-obamas-family-promote-anti-hunger-algae/#ixzz19WD1bawM

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

News like this just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it ?
Perhaps " Soylent Green" isn't so far-fetched of a concept now.

Perfect.

Looks like my fellow proles in Kalifornia are already harvesting this fabulous, new People's Rations™. Look for it in your San Fransisco-approved "You WILL be Happy" Meal!

algae.jpg

Have we not all known that Soylent Green algae is the answer to world hunger? (and does this not coincidentally work in well with Obama's getting- rid- of- the- elderly- early plan. I just love when a plan comes together).
Why just this day I was browsing Clay's kitchen: fungus and algae recipes with mushrooms and seaweed, and I am thinking, this will be an added, delightufl snack for the Party Headquarters New Years Celebratory. btw, does anyone yet know if Red Square will be 'out of town'??

and another btw, does anyone know if algae and mold are rather the same? I am thinking so. . . . but, I was curious since I was trying out one of the new recipes.

Mmmmm, that's good pond scum. I'm gonna get a job cleaning aquariums..."Will work for food"

If I am not mistake, dear Whoopie, I believe you have already been pond scumming, for I do believe I see a bit of greenery entrapped around your ax. eeeek

Comrades,

Harvesting unapproved food can be done from a variety of places, trash cans at eating places, your neighbor's trash, on the sidewalk or the street, your own trash cans.
Some won't be edible but that never slows down "experts".

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Harvesting unapproved food can be done from a variety of places, trash cans at eating places, your neighbor's trash, on the sidewalk or the street, your own trash cans.
Some won't be edible but that never slows down "experts".

Which reminds me of a joke. About a dad dog and a boy dog out tipping garbage cans over.... dangit. I don't DARE tell it.

Comrade Scratchanitch, pleeease, we beg of you, no jokes . . . we are burdened with listen to Whoopie and his lame jokes every day after day. I think that is enough lousy stand-up comedians for the Cube. (moan)

Comrade Scratch&sniff,

As I am a lowly canine, I would love to hear your doggy joke! Please, do tell. Besides, I am depressed and my brain hurts after reading Red Square's perfectly logical treasonous list of "questions", as though there can actually be such "questions" in our little leftist Utopia.

PPeabody

Proletariat Peabody wrote:Comrade Scratch&sniff,

As I am a lowly canine, I would love to hear your doggy joke! Please, do tell. Besides, I am depressed and my brain hurts after reading Red Square's perfectly logical treasonous list of "questions", as though there can actually be such "questions" in our little leftist Utopia.

PPeabody

Nooo. NO!

When I get to thinking about it, that joke came from a Gene Tracy Truckstop 8 track tape in about 1975.

I am ashamed to admit I ever heard it.