NXIVM Sex Slaves Petition Congress for Reparations

Following the lead of Bishop Eugene Taylor Sutton's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties hearing on Wednesday to discuss “the Path to Restorative Justice”, NXIVM Sex Slaves also plan to join in support of H.R. 40 — a bill proposing a commission on slave reparations.

Rep_1.jpg
Keith Raniere, the leader of the multi-level marketing group, NXIVM was found guilty by jurors in the Federal District Court in Brooklyn. Like all previous slave owners, Raniere's defense was:

he was only helping his followers reach personal fulfillment by breaking down emotional barriers.

Yesterday, StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer: Bishop Eugene Taylor Sutton bore witness to the House Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties that

When I'm talking about reparations. I'm talking about those left behind. But I'm actually talking to my white brothers and sisters. You need this more than we do. You need this for your soul. You need this to be able to look black peoples in the eye and say I acknowledge the mistake and I want to be part of the solution to repair that damage.

NXIVM freed Sex Slaves likewise testified in Keith Raniere's trial that

He was a con man who stole money and created a harem of sexual “slaves,” branded with his initials and kept in line with blackmail

Slave reparations are being promoted by The StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer as pay up...or, go directly to HELL.

Recently, 23-year-old Temar Bishop was arrested in New York, NY; charged with rape, attempted murder, sexual abuse and two counts of assault.

Rep_2.jpg
Temar told a witness that the white woman “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery.

Temar Bishop...not to be confused with StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer Bishop: Bishop Eugene Taylor Sutton, has successfully completed his initial level in the StateChurch Multi-level Catechism Class and will continue studying for next multi-level StateChurch Slave Reparations in the New York Prison System.

Temar Bishop's StateChurch Worldview is exactly the same as NXIVM Slave Boss,
Keith Raniere who NY Prosecutor summed up for jury

“With his inner circle, he was the ruler in his universe,” a prosecutor, Moira Penza, told jurors during her closing statement. “A crime boss with no limits and no checks on his power.”

Reparations for NXIVM Sex Slaves will be added to H.R. 40 — a bill proposing a commission on slave reparations....or it's HELL to pay....forever...says StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer: Bishop Eugene Taylor Sutton.

#SexandReparationsNOW

Komrades,

Did you see that upstart, Coleman Hughes, try to make a run for it?

Thank goodness at the 5:32 mark Chairman Cohen drags the upstart's ass back to the plantation.

Mr. Hughs might as well 'jump down, turn around and pick a bale of cotton' because there will be NO 'underground railroad' helping him to escape.

CIZ!! Great Balls of Stalin!!! Did CHAIRman Cohen use the uppity dog whistle term 'presumptuous' in describing a 'clean and articulate black man' ???? And the reparations crowd in committee room didn't Bull Connor Cohen's butt??? What's goin' on 'round here???

Was Temar Bishop not clean and articulate in getting HIS reparations??? But, he's going to jail!! ????

It's CUBIST FARCE on transracial hormones in the Halls of Congress.

Jackalopelipsky

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

- Booker T Washington

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrades,

Did you see that upstart, Coleman Hughes, try to make a run for it?

Thank goodness at the 5:32 mark Chairman Cohen drags the upstart's ass [highlight=#FFFF99]back to the plantation.
[/highlight]

Mr. Hughs might as well 'jump down, turn around and [highlight=#FFFF99]pick a bale of cotton[/highlight]' because there will be NO [highlight=#FFFF99]'underground railroad'[/highlight] helping him to escape.

CIZ!! So many trigger words, Jackalopelipsky's sandblasted and acid jigglebathed mind is twirling.
twirlers [highlight=#ffffff]twirlers[/highlight]
Simply mentioning the word 'cotton' violates the constitution AND someone's---- just not yours, CIZ or Jackalopelipsky ---constitutional rights.

But yet, wearing blackface while driving drinking white, and even earning KKKapitalist Trumpbucks while doing so...and telling OTHERS to clean up their racist ways or face the fury that is The STATECHURCH of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer - the MOAB of Religious InToleration that saved those Branch Davidian kids from a gun-totin', child molesting, religious zealot....that's ok...that's good...that's love...truly...the red fist of luv.
twirling twirling

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 from West of the Mississippi over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote: CIZ!! So many trigger words, Jackalopelipsky's sandblasted and acid jigglebathed mind is twirling.
Simply mentioning the word 'cotton' violates the constitution AND someone's---- just not yours, CIZ or Jackalopelipsky ---constitutional rights.

A long, long time ago (1979), I can still remember when, before the Chevy drove off the levee and sense of humor died....we had other versions of the 'Cotton' song and you couldn't even get people triggered.

Yes! Isn't it exciting how much floorward progress has been made since then!

(I like exclamation marks too Komrade Pammie!! It helps show the enthusiasm one has while getting ones point accross!!)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote: CIZ!! So many trigger words, Jackalopelipsky's sandblasted and acid jigglebathed mind is twirling.

A long, long time ago (1979), I can still remember when, before the Chevy drove off the levee and sense of humor died....we had other versions of the 'Cotton' song and you couldn't even get people triggered.

Yes! Isn't it exciting how much floorward progress has been made since then!

(I like exclamation marks too Komrade Pammie!! It helps show the enthusiasm one has while getting ones point accross!!)

Interesting point, there CIZ!!! and aren't those enthusiastic marks of enthusiasm useful for getting our points across? !!!!! It's like this whole grammar system makes sense!!!!

But you describe a time when one knew...or at least someone tried to explain..the difference between sh*t and shinola. !!!!! Right???? !!! Annnnnnddd....like The Jerk informs us...how do you know you don't know...if you don't know....you don't know....hhhmmmm?? !!!!!

Sh*t from Shinola...and PammieAlinsky, your asterisk is much cuter than Jackalopelipsky's boring * --you know it...Jackalopelipsky knows it...Cubists ALL knows it...F.A.C.T. !!!

Anyway, CIZ by the time we drove the Chevy off the levee into humorless world..we'd already been force fed the sh*t as virtually shinola when we Ted Kennedy'd that Olds off that bridge in 1969. !!!! Resulting in sh*t reality/virtually like this by 1986:

FLOORWARD!!! It's all about knowing Sh*T from Shinola...and making sure to step in **IT !!! Which gets us to NXIVM sex slaves and Hollyweird Starlets that obviously don't know that they don't know there even IS a difference between sh*t and shinola. !!!!!!
forelock tug!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549