O, THE WINTER OF DESPAIR

POLL: Will the AFTERMATH of Sandy destroy the Obama Presidency?

You may select 1 option

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way -- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

So starts a reaktionary book written by Charles Dickens.

It is with sad news that I come to you today friends, for in Merry Olde England they laugh at America's downfall brought on by merely one storm:

While in the Greater New York Area, people are literally beating each other up over ONE GALLON OF GAS:

This doesn't bode well for our DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя. These are the very things over which KINGS AND QUEENS HAVE BEEN DEPOSED FOR in the past 300 years.

Woe is me, that I have labored so long and so dearly for the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ to become a reality, AND all my labors and hopes have been brought down by the curse of a storm named SANDY.

Will the AFTERMATH of Sandy destroy the Obama Presidency? ~

Oh, ye have little faith in the ability of the dead to vote early and often. Dэaя Lэadэя is glorious winner of all Peoples'™ elections, past, present & future!

Ah, mile long lines and rationing, reminding me of the good old days in the Soviet Union. This is also good training for the less equal comrades when glorious Obamacare is fully enacted!

Do not despair Comrades, what better than such a storm to give the Media a reason not to ask stupid questions about drones? Is not The One looking presidential and that New Jersey governor whose-name-I-shall-not*spit* grovelling at His come againing? In any event, the "voting" machines in the swinging states are properly "calibrated" for Next Tuesday™ Moo can safely arrange for more lobster to be flown in for Wednesday.

Our Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ is GONE WITH THE WIND: