Obama 2: Electric Waterloo

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Obama did what he does best again this evening, read a speech off of telepropmters and talked his way out of answers to an adoring press pool on health care.

Now that we are 6 months into this mess it looks like the “charm” of a guy who is really better suited to be captain of a high school speech team then POTUS.

Republican Jim De Mint is calling this Obama's ‘Waterloo' moment and that is a good thing. Of course many will see it as an attack but if Obama were to win that would be terrible for all of us.

Here is my philosophy. When the people in DC create rules that effect everybody EXCEPT for them then it can't be good. If it were they would want it too.

Jim De Mint: WATERLOO

Obama: FALLING APART

Michelle Malkin: FEAR-MONGERER-IN-CHIEF

I don't remember where I heard it, but I heard something like "We elected a celebrity, not a president."

I tell you one thing, I told someone not too long ago, a doctor in his office mind you, "If this was Canada, I'd be waiting longer." He was busy that day, so I cut him a lot of slack on that.

If some form of socialized healthcare passes, I'd be really tempted to flee the country after I get my degree.

Comrade Elliot,

How about summers in Estonia and winters in Istanbul?

I just learned today that the health care bill is back loaded, and would not go into effect until 2013, so you have time to make up your mind. Or maybe, Texas will secede, and you can come on down here.

Has it passed? I haven't heard if it has passed.

No, it's a long ways from that. There are good prog/bad prog Democrats (blue-dog), who are scared to death of voting for it. They aren't as far gone as the DFLers up your way.

Well when you get the likes of the Frankenstien monster and Klobachar as your senators and Tim Walz as your representative, there is no boundary, especially to the Frankenstien monster.

I didn't think it passed though, I hardly hear the news and have been away from my computer for a few days.

Lucky you. Sometimes I think it would be nice to wake up, and instead of being 2009, it is 2013, and the nightmare is over.

Leninka wrote:Lucky you. Sometimes I think it would be nice to wake up, and instead of being 2009, it is 2013, and the nightmare is over.
I'd go a lot earlier, 2010, and conservatives have taken a majority in the House, and have taken seats back in the Senate, but here's a pipe-dream in today's America.

I'd go a lot earlier, 2010, and conservatives have taken a majority in the House, and have taken seats back in the Senate, but here's a pipe-dream in today's America.

I am optimistic that Conservatives will do very well in 2010, however, the real test will be 2012. Can they stay Conservative or will they continue to be RINOs? There are a few fresh faces in the party but still too many politicians, not enough servants.

If that happens, we'll have to see what they do, and there's nothing more we can do.

Comrades,

Won't the Boogaloo become part of the new national health plan? It's sort of like jazzercise but with a real '70s Brezhnev/Carter feel.

Comrade Tovarich, We just love the Boogaloo! Everyday I wake the Woomba Loomba's up and it's a round of Boogaloo in the courtyard before a day at the factory making prog delights.

I would trust Ozone, Turbo and Special K more than anybody in DC at the moment.

And that's where The Party™ messed up! Instead of promoting Bernie Madoff to head of the DNC we put him jail. What were we thinking!!!

Here is a man who could scam old people, the downtrodden, and 'others' better the Obamamessiah himself!

Why!?! WHY!?! WHY!?! Did we loose Bernie Madoff?

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade Tovarich, We just love the Boogaloo! Everyday I wake the Woomba Loomba's up and it's a round of Boogaloo in the courtyard before a day at the factory making prog delights.

What are these Prog Delights(TM) of which you speak Comrade Rooster? Are they little indeterminate snacky things that come in a can or bag? Do they make you want more as you eat them? Do you have a euphoric rush after eating them when hearing the name "Obama"?

Progosil™, Progidol™, Progrin™, etc... Are you feeling a little crabby? Not ditsy enough to accept The Current Truth™?

Right after your Jiffi-Lobo, Take some today...

And the millions of other Peoples Products™ we put out at The Wombat Factory daily. They are truly Prog Delights™!

Awww.... I have your full line of prog medicines. I was hoping for a chewy snack thing. Or something that resembles a dog treat, to be thrown by a politician to adoring masses.

Comrade Red Rooster,

Are suppository versions available, or are they rendered unnecessary now that we have The 0ne and his Harmonic Convergence Congress?

Red Rooster wrote:And that's where The Party™ messed up! Instead of promoting Bernie Madoff to head of the DNC we put him jail. What were we thinking!!!

Here is a man who could scam old people, the downtrodden, and 'others' better the Obamamessiah himself!

Why!?! WHY!?! WHY!?! Did we loose Bernie Madoff?

Comrade RR,

I think that is the $787 gazillion question.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Red Rooster,

Are suppository versions available, or are they rendered unnecessary now that we have The 0ne and his Harmonic Convergence Congress?

Absolutely Comrade! Keep some on hand always for progressive comrades and proles who need assfixiation..

Comrade Red Rooster,

Let me slip back into the '80s to dig up just the right word for graphic and "assfixiation": awesome!

Speaking of Waterloo, here's a good pic of our Nap-O-leon.

Excellent pic! It present the dignity and grace of Muham-Mad the Nappy-O-leon!