Obama Administration Hires Dirty Harriet for Cyber Security

DirtyHarriet.JPG
U.S. Strategic Command, Fort Meade, Md. - July 18, 2011 - AP (Associated Potatoes)

It has come to light that last May the Obama administration hired "Dirty Harriet" Laura Callahan for the new U.S. Cyber Command, an elite team of computer technicians assembled by the Obama administration to protect Pentagon networks from cyberattacks, and which is now a part of the U.S. Strategic Command. Formerly known as Laura Crabtree, Ms Callahan was responsible for "losing" snork thousands of archived emails which were under subpoena during the Clinton administration and more recently was forced to resign from the Department of Homeland Security when a congressional investigation discovered snork that her resume was fraudulent on several counts and that her "degrees" were all from phony online degree mills.

Comrades, it's good to see that Dear Leader hires people he knows he can count on to do the dirty work that needs to be done, and on a note related to another thread here on The Cube, Dirty Harriet is one progressive womyn I could really get behind posing naked for Obama (as they're doing for Putin in Russia). Oh baby oh baby!

Stories like this always bolster my confidence in our Glorious Leader. For those of us who worry that he's gone soft and actually become the "moderate centrist" our agitprop agents make him out to be, stories like this should remove any doubt.

I note also our Beloved Leader's recent appointment of former Ohio AG Richard Cordray as the new "financial protection director". Made Progs will remember that Cordray, in his position as AG, defended the three Ohio state employess who were caught "illegally" (a relative term) accessing the records of uppity Prole "Joe The Plumber".

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: a congressional investigation discovered snork that her resume was fraudulent on several counts and that her "degrees" were all from phony online degree mills.

Dear Comrade R.O.C.K., I hope you are not mistaking Industrious Progressive Initiative for unapproved behavior. In this Grand Age when even Presidential Certificates of Birth can be revised for the common good, we can only extend high praise for self-improved resumes and degrees.

Contrast this with the pantywaist Republicans in Congress.

panty.jpg

Indeed, Comrade Comrade, and I would never intentionally infer otherwise. I had hoped that my fully unintentional snorks were indicative that I was not laughing AT Dear Leader, but rather WITH Dear Leader.

Current Truth™ dictates a sliding scale which starts somewhere ...over there... and ends somewhere ...over here... but there are absolutely no absolutes involved.

The Dialectic reigns, comrade!!

*shudder* at Rethugglikkkan panties - are those Boehner's?

Fearless Leader just wanted to give a white woman a job!

Major Mistake says, That kind of sucks!