Obama Apologizes to Afghans, Offers to Bow Down

WASHINGTON, DC -- US President Barack Obama has sent a letter to Afghan President Hamid Karzai offering a formal apology for the accidental burning of Korans by US troops. A draft of the letter, delivered by the US Embassy, was leaked to the Hell Gazette.

Excepts are provided here:

"Dear President Karzai, I'd like to offer my sincere regrets to the Afghan people for the recent, despicable burning of that most holy of tomes: the Koran. I'm working hard to have the soldiers responsible offered up for justice through your court / tribunal / council of elders or whatever. They should probably be beaten and stoned, but I defer to your judgment on such matters, as a sovereign nation."

"If it would help, I'd be willing to come over there and bow down to you, or one of your officials. Sincerely and most humbly yours, President Barack Obama P.S. In addition, I've sent over three cases of Bibles and American flags, which may be burned at your (or your designated mob(s)) discretion."

In response, Afghan President Hamid Karzai offered an apology to black dogs everywhere for the incident of hanging an effigy titled "Black Dog Obama" in Jalalabad.

Black_Dog_Obama.jpg
Yahoo wrote:Afghan demonstrators parade an effigy representing US President Barack Obama as they shout anti-US slogans during a protest against Koran desecration in Jalalabad.
https://news.yahoo.com/photos/students- ... 30505.html

It seems a new round of captions is in order. Mine is below.

"Stereotyping is a bitch."

"You have no idea
"Sticks and Stones"
"Oh crap, next a black dog jihad"

By the way, what does that guy have on his head? Is that like the little paper crowns we get at Burger King? At "Jihadi Joe's Lamb-burgers," kids get little paper suicide belts with their unhappy meals. P.S. I don't think that is "Mr. O" in effigy, but the Missus - look at the size of that backside!

I do not like where that stick is occupying....

That effigy-on-a-stick looks like a good opening scene to one of those Spitz One Act Plays.

"I don't want to go to Afghanistan! I know how that works. First they put you on a stick and then you get to explain to them you're not Obama."

"It is time for the international community to put aside our own differences and send a clear message of support to the people of Syria," Clinton told the Security Council.

Read more: https://newsok.com/hillary-to-un-dont-c ... z1nEoCojgT

For a moment there I thought she said Cuba............
For a moment there I thought she said South Africa............
For a moment there I thought she said Zimbabwe........

I would like to take this rare opportunity to point out that this is all the fault of George W. Bush. Obama, in effect, is apologizing for George W. Bush, who started this illegal, immoral war to steal oil by putting Americans in Afghanistan.

We should do a citizen's arrest of Bush, and extradite him over to Afghanistan so they can put him on a stick and throw shoes at him.

Bush should apologize over and over again to Obama because he forced him to inherit the mess he made. And it's such a huge mess that Obama may never be able to clean it up, but that's not his fault because he's just one man; he's not a bloodthirsty tyrannical dictator who can do whatever he wants like Bush always did--and still does, or this wouldn't be happening!

Only Bush can never apologize enough. And because of that, we should all take to the streets and do some looting and torching and peeing on police cruisers, etc.

Oh, and reparations. I want reparations for this in the form of a big government check and a lot of free stuff. Because I'm entitled, and it's my right, and I have the right to be entitled!

Not only is Bush the worst human being who ever lived, but he's almost as bad as Rick Santorum.

Oil? I thought Bush stole Iraq's oil and Afghanistan's Opium.

He stole everything from everywhere--beginning with the Presidency!

I ask for a point of Party clarification, so I may direct my outrage porperly. The above member of the Religion of Peace who has shoved a pole up the keister of what appears to be a particularly unattractive blow-up doll has attached to it a sign reading "Black Dog Obama."

Is this to be considered a racist attack on Dear Leader?

The reason I ask is that I have been assured by authorities such as Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan that a person of color cannot be a racist, and I have been assured by various authorities in the Religion of Peace that anyone saying anything negative about the Religion of Peace is a racist because the Religion of Peace is apparently a Race as well as a religion. I have been assured by authorities in the Democratic Party Apparat that any disagreement, criticism, statement that does not include some accolade, or less than worshipful look, directed at Dear Leader is racist.

So, is this unhappy member of the Religion of Peace a Racist? Or is he a plant astroturfed into Kabul by the Santorum or Romney or Gingrich or Paul campaigns (or perhaps a sinister cabal of all four plus the DAR) to take advantage of the situation for political gain (like they are doing by pointing out that gasoline used to cost $1.89 a gallon before Dear Leader in his wisdom fulfilled his campaign promise to make energy prices skyrocket)?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:He stole everything from everywhere--beginning with the Presidency!
go farther back than that... the Lindberg baby, the crown jewels of England, the Confederacy, the German victory at Pearl Harbor... Didn't he steal Alaska from the Motherland? Of COURSE he did...

"Black Dog Obama"? Hey now, let's not insult dogs...

Comrades,

I rise to defend Obamapologizationism from reckless criticism of a Runaway from our Progressive People's Plantation such as the video below:

How can we re-educate such Runaways?

--Thought-Crime Warden

Apologies to Muslims everywhere from the American people...

A MOST equal bouquet, Comrade Red Square!! People, they ask me - is this "Red Square" a sentimental one? "Da" I say, having seen so many times the evidences.

May I offer to include along with the beautiful roses this delightful young puppy? Everyone loves puppies, you know :)

pup.jpg

May I offer to include along with the beautiful roses this delightful young
puppy? Everyone loves puppies, you know :)
Everybody except Rethuglicans, you mean. I have it on good authority that George W. Bush started every day in the White House by punting a puppy over Dick Cheney's desk.