Obama as the Savior of Polar Bears

I recently came across this photo of Obama in the wilderness...

Obama_in_Wilderness.jpg
...and it reminded me of a classic 1872 painting titled "Christ in the Wilderness" by Ivan Kramskoy (from the Motherland, of course). The similarities are striking.

Christ_in_the_Wilderness_Ivan_Kramskoy_1872.jpg
But the striking similarities also point to striking differences.

• Christ looks unglamorous, disheveled, and doubtful - while Obama looks sleek, glamorous, and determined.
  • Christ loves mankind and quietly suffers for its sins - while Obama hates mankind for its carbon emissions and publicly suffers for the environment.
  • The dark lands behind Christ symbolize the fears and the evil he promised he would help men to overcome - while the waters behind Obama symbolize his promise to stop sea levels from rising.
  • Christ went into the wilderness alone - while Obama was driven in a limo, accompanied by a crew, and willingly posed for the photo op.
  • Christ is the Savior of men - while Obama is the Savior of polar bears.

This photo of Obama was made by The Rolling Stone to illustrate their feature story, Obama Takes on Climate Change: The Rolling Stone Interview.

It also ended up on The Rolling Stone cover this October (a larger image here).

Obama_Rolling_Stone_Cover.jpg
I feel The Rolling Stone didn't go far enough. An appropriate illustration for Obama's interview would look more like this. Feel free to add your own versions below.

To Obama, Posing in foreground as "Savior of the Polar Bars" for the Rolling Stone Photographer ... White House Photographer ... Rolling Stone Photographer, the Polar Bear in the background posing while humping a stray chunk of ice says, "Hey! Obama! How much longer is the photographer going to take? This is freezing my n*ts off, and my buddies and I want to get back to our main glacier to eat baby seals."

--KOOK

Everybody talks about Obama but nobody does anything about him.

Wow, Obama is jump-starting History. I hope this works better than when he jump-started the economy.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Everybody talks about Obama but nobody does anything about him.
Image I know, Comrade $.$. Halliburton. That's the scary part. But, sometimes ya just gotta laugh (or talk) to keep from cryin'. Methinks many are being "bought off", in fact, this same thing was going on in 1964 regarding Goldwater. Same again with Reagan.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Everybody talks about Obama but nobody does anything about him.

This is because when somebody (the "decidee") decides to do something about him, the Secret Service or the IRS pays the decidee a cordial and not at all threatening little visit and expresses a great, amicable interest in the decidee's gun collection and finances. Then the decidee decides to go into hiding to a nice vacation resort camp for the rest of their life for "a while" or until the decidee becomes the decedent.

A Beet of the Week award to Captain Craptek for the above image of Obama's transparent photoshoot. (I'm taking on the responsibilities of Commissarka Pinkie who is AWOL).

And a bumper sticker for Mrs. Craptek:

Remember when Obama announced ObamaCare and had all those actors standing around him wearing white smocks like they were doctors? A picture of him in the Rose garden announcing ObamaClimate and how he's issued an Executive Directive commanding the Earth not to warm more than 2F with actors dressed up in polar bear suits standing around him. That would be a picture. The White House might even buy it from you and run with it.

Red Square wrote:A Beet of the Week award to Captain Craptek for the above image of Obama's transparent photoshoot. (I'm taking on the responsibilities of Commissarka Pinkie who is AWOL).

And a bumper sticker for Mrs. Craptek:

Leader Red Square,

I am honored and will display this award next to my treasured pinecone collection as a reminder of my Comrades here at The People's Cube. Please tell the Commissarka I'm sorry she missed this opportunity to flatten me with her shovel, but remind her that - Allah willing - there's always Next Tuesday.™

CC

The December, 2015 Rolling Stone cover-story features Obama taking a break during his campaign to save the polar bears to lament the rape of GAIA exposed in the Rolling Stone cover story about "A RAPE of GAIA" by Sabrina Rubin Erdely, Peyooweelitzer Prize-Winning investigative Reporter (for her historic "A RAPE on CAMPUS" exposé in the November, 2014 issue of Rolling Stone). In her inimitable, hard-core, fact-based-reporting style approved by 97% of advocates on the subject, Erdely paints a compelling picture of "How Gangs of Deniers Stop at Nothing to Get GAIA Hot." In-depth research provided by Mother GAIA Ministries under the auspices of the GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report, which is a reliable source of truth on Global Warming, Climate Change, and Claim-it Changes.

Hillary Clinton wasted no time expressing her praise for the article by issuing a press-release saying, "GAIA has a right to be believed" regarding her claims that "gangs of deniers stopped at nothing in their efforts to get her hot."

Meanwhile, Hollywood insiders predict that the soon-to-be-completed sequel to AVATAR, starring GAIA Minister Neytiri and featuring the "GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth" will easily surpass the opening revenue for "STAR WARS -- The Force Awakens."

The cover story quotes Obama saying: "Everyone should read Sabrina's 'A RAPE of GAIA' report in this issue."

--GAIA Minister Neytiri