Obama Balances the Budget

[img]/images/Obama_Stromtroopers.jpg[/img]

President Obama had two options: continue the NASA program or save the illegal immigrants going over the border. With strong mind and determination, Obama signed an executive order to cut NASA and move the money to welfare programs like Obamahelp for Disadvantaged Internationals. The same executive order declared First Order Empire, formally known as China, in charge of Space operations. After so many years, NASA closes its doors to space.

Next President Obama cut the military, declaring that it was the Rethugicans who made him do it, and using First Order troops for operations in other countries to make up for the shortage. The money saved is being transferred to Obamacare, which is also supporting a growing immigrant population. Eventually he may even get rid of the military, relying fully on the First Order that has proven it could successfully keep the peace in China.

Later in the Rose Garden, Obama spoke to the press: “In regards to these changes, I am glad to announce the First Order will be taking up the slack. I am aware there are some concerns about this, but you needn't worry since First Order will be working with us for world peace. That being said, we should join the Dark Side, they promised free cookies for everybody,” said Obama, taking out a cookie and eating it.

The Republican response could be described as angry and divisive. They complained about the recklessness of the president and sent a letter to First Order regarding what they think of the matter at hand. This is likely to backfire on them once again, with their base claiming the GOP has no backbone to pass a legislation opposing the President's agenda.

This is a glorious victory as we continue to move toward Next Tuesday.

The Republicrats have eliminated any propaganda during the upcoming election concerning The Donald saying this move was spearheaded (can I say spear) by the Democrats.

Long live Woodrow Wilson and Paul Ryan and long live the revolution.

27d15711f78dd824f03d8618f7c631a3.jpg