Obama bows toward London

[img]/images/Obama_Royal_Baby_King_Barry.jpg[/img]

It's a boy!

Dear Leader (PBUH) has already dispatched "O" Force One to London with a basketball and a set of custom golf clubs for the Royal tot.

"Nothing is too good for royal kiddies, just ask Sasquatch and Malaria how I treat my kids!" said the President. "I hope they name him Barry. King Barry the First. It sings..." he said

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look just like the new King of England."
Flashback: Obama hates England, returns bust of Churchill as one of his first tasks as president.

I, as a made Prog, don't see a problem with this. Really, I don't.

Happy Birthday, King of England!

Tovarichi wrote:"I hope they name him Barry, King Barry the First, it sings..." he said
Keeping with the current trend, they went with Mohammed.

https://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/14/mohammed-retakes-top-spot-in-english-baby-names/

whTweet.jpg
Good Lord. Every time I think he couldn't possibly be any MORE narcissistic he proves me wrong.

At least Tammy Bruce replied well:

TBtweet.PNG
Oh yeah - prog in a downward spiral, then spun back up...

Is that baby giving our Dear Leader the middle finger salute?

In honor of the little royal's birth, President Obama has sent the young lad an ipod with all of his speeches.
60 copy.jpg

Now wait just a damn minute. Why are they gender assigning this newborn as a male. Shouldn't they wait until the child is old enough to decide for itself what its gender is? This is despicable and LGBTQIA should immediately be notified of this hateful sexist act.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Now wait just a damn minute. Why are they gender assigning this newborn as a male. Shouldn't they wait until the child is old enough to decide for itself what its gender is? This is despicable and LGBTQIA should immediately be notified of this hateful sexist act.

You're quite right, comrade. This is a real kick in the balls undefined regions.

Chairman Meow wrote:Is that baby giving our Dear Leader the middle finger salute?

Why Chairman Meow, I do believe he is. Good catch!

Obama: While thirty some years ago Trayvon could have been Me, in 3 1/2 years this could be Me, too! Wow! The possibilities are endless!I can do anything! Me! Me! Me!Did I mention it's all about Me?

I am suggesting an inclusive, bringing- together name for the new Prince who may or may not be Obama's newest son (btw, do we know where Billy Clinton was at the time???). The new Prince should be named Prince Anton Trayvon. I am loving it!

Pics of the new babe are released!

[album]Image[/album]

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEE ONE, Capt. Commie.

I am thinking resemblance is of dearest innocent Trayvon, who is the child of dear leader!!

dearleaderTV.jpg

This just in -

In a blow shrewdly calculated to disparage the Obama administration's hold on, well, everything, Great Britain's royal couple announced today that they will name their young newly born prince after George Zimmerman.

Prince William and Duchess Kate have named their new baby His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge!

The royal couple said that they will be sending President Obama an iPad loaded with videos of young Prince George crying, eating, and pooping.

Duly noted, R.O.C.K.!

Soon it will be revealed that this royal birth was a ruse concocted by teabaggersdrinkers for the sole purpose of discrediting Dear Oleander.

Clearly, the royal couple acted stupidly. Perhaps he should join them for afternoon tea. You know, to smooth things over.