Obama Creating Jobs in the Food Service Industry

Say what you will about the so-called failure of the Stimulus, one thing is certain, since the Obama's moved into the White House, the food services industry has blossomed. The Obama's culinary needs have created or saved thousands of jobs; waiters, cooks, farmers and fishermen.

BO business.jpg
Despite the tough economic times the Obama's have done their part to make eating out in the best restaurants fashionable again. And they aren't dining on fried chicken, collard greens and watermelon. They have sampled the best cuisine world class chefs have to offer.

Michelle has single handedly increased lobster consumption by 20% in the last two years alone. To quote one Maine Lobsterman "With this h'year recession many of us wattamen thought we'd be fishin' for flounda' and cawd. Thank gawd for that woman. I can't catch enough lobsta' these days."

MO lobster.jpg
Sig Hansen, skipper of the crab boat Northwestern in Alaska reports that nearly half the fleet's seasonal catch of king crab is being shipped to Washington, DC since the Obama's came to town.

Hoshiro Sato a farmer in Kobe, Japan speaks fondly of our President "Oh, Obama velly fine man, good taste in beef, me sell much meat to America now."

So remember, in these tough economic times, whether you sit down to a dinner of hot dogs and pickled beets or macaroni and cheese with Spam, rest assured that your President, his wife and their friends are eating only the finest foods your money can buy cooked by award winning chefs. And while you choke down yet another burger at some greasy spoon or fast food joint, the Obama's will be traveling to the finest hotels in far away places to sample the cuisine.

We owe this man a debt the American taxpayers and their grand children can never repay.

(pics courtesy of White House Dossier blog)

So remember, in these tough economic times, whether you sit down to a dinner of hot dogs and pickled beets or macaroni and cheese with Spam, rest assured that your President, his wife and their friends are eating only the finest foods your money can buy cooked by award winning chefs. And while you choke down yet another burger at some greasy spoon or fast food joint, the Obama's will be traveling to the finest hotels in far away places to sample the cuisine.

Comrade Whoopie,

I love these economic times! There is nothing I enjoy more than to see the rich, fat-cat kapitalists tear their robes crying out in agony as they lose everything they have ( Pttui! on filthy materialism!).

This is indeed a glorious time our Dear Leader has ushered in... and it only took 18 months for him to do it too! These vittles you list here are Politburo cuisine for the rich people!BLECHHH!

I say when everyone has their shovel and daily ration of beets and vodka, then and ONLY then will the GOOD TIMES ROLL!

Aha! And how many jobs have been created or saved by the First Family's ravenous appetite, eh? Waiters, cooks, dishwashers, bathroom attendants (you don't expect them to wipe their OWN butts, do you?) vomit picker-uppers - all employed due to the Dear Leader's excellent appetite fiscal stimulus program!

The "trickle down" economics of the racist right DOES NOT WORK but our glorious progressive model DOES!

My Dear Comrades,

Our dear POTUS and Mrs. BO are indeed "foodies" of the highest caliber!

I have personally prepared many excellent dishes for both; receiving their highest accolades, and many invitations to cook for their friends. Unfortunately, I am in such demand as a political motivational speaker these days (I rival even Glenn Beck haha, just ask Chavez and Raul) that I haven't been able to accept many.

Not to worry as I am, at this moment, working a a new lobster/shrimp dish that will make the Washington Elitists swoon! I am using a brand new oil made in the Gulf Region called BP Xtra Virgin Light Sweet Crude. (I'm skimming plenty of profits from this venture, for the Party of course!)

Che' Gourmet
Uber-Commissar of Foodservice
Executive Chef to the Inner Circle

PS Anyone seen Wolfgang Pup lately?...

PSS Never mind, comrades. I've found that traitorous Wolfgang. He's working at Jerry's Deli in Miami Beach, where our dear Leader had takeout. Check it out:
https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38873139/from/toolbar

I'm currently researching the Deep Water Michangler, a fish known to be more a danger to their mates than disease, predators or pissed off bookies! (latin-"first timus proudus").

No known photographs exist.

BUT! I hear L.U.3.5. has beef...

Lobster Union 3.jpg

who can blame 'em?

I think we should make the lobster the symbol of all those who are oppressed.

You notice that surrounding the lobster is slivered beets. How fitting. Perhaps even a homage to the People's Cube. So Michelle gets the lobster and we get the beets, what could be fairer than that?

lobster and beets.jpg