Obama Decapitated!

Comrades, Party Elite and lowly serfs!

A Collective Denouncement Is In Order!

Dear Leader has been decapitated in the name of "art"!

Obama Decapitated.jpg

Artist Vincent J.F. Huang's sculpture Nemesis 2010 of U.S. President Barak Obama's savaged head being eaten by a polar bear, stands at the Eight Members Club Gallery in London May 28, 2010. Huang's exhibition attempts to highlight the issues of global warming. REUTERS/Luke MacGregor

Do our Green Fellow Travelers not understand that the Climate Change Global Wealth Re-distribution train rolls on? Do they not realize that Dear Leader has a plan and that they should exercise a little patience? How many oil platforms does he have to blow up?

This is an outrage!

Attention short sighted greeniacs! Dear Leader has a plan! Patience comrades, patience!

I dare say this is a far worse offense than any Mohommed caricature...

If find this highly offensive and wish to riot and burn stuff but pressing responsibilities keep me from participating in person. This virtual riot must suffice for now.

Comrade I too am angry!

To get the help of the MSM and our Islamic Terrorists Islamic Freedom Fighter friends I suggest we augment the picture in the following manner

Obama Akbar !

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrade I too am angry!

To get the help of the MSM and our Islamic Terrorists Islamic Freedom Fighter friends I suggest we augment the picture in the following manner

Comrade, I think this may be a stroke of genius, I hadn't thought of enlisting the help of our Mooslim Fellow Travelers in this way.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:If find this highly offensive and wish to riot and burn stuff but pressing responsibilities keeps me from participating in person. This virtual riot must suffice for now.

This image is so telling of the fellowship we progs share. Notice how the crowd helps the burly old lady seasoned prog by providing support as she swings her remaining good hip at the fallen pig.

And being true opportunist taking advantage of a crisis, notice how the comrade with what appears to be Imperialist American Navy ™ rank sewn on his sleeve is obviously copping a feel and getting some bump and grind action on the hapless she rioter...

Glorious!

That art, if you can call it that is most offensive. Yes, blasphemy of the highest order. Really, did we produce offensive art like this against Bush? Of course not. We treated Bush with the dignity that the Office of the President deserved. Damn Reich Wingers!

Here's one of them below. Look at the hate in those eyes.
sw02.jpg

I am shock, aghast, mortified and feel like upchucking!! Freedom of speech as gone to far. This sort of intolerance and lies should be directed at Bushitler, not glorious Leader who we know, by his own words, wakes up thinking about global warming and goes to sleep thinking about global warming and his little wee daughter ask him how he's going to plug the hole in global warming. Let the riots continue! Image

This is horse poop! Everyone in the world knows it's Barack Obama who is saving the planet. Everyone knows it's Barack Obama who is passing ground breaking legislation which will heal the planet. Everyone knows it's Barack Obama who is lowering the sea levels and cleaning the air.

Then again, these are the Brits, and I think their problem is, is they don't live here. They are too far from the light that is the Obamasiah.

hmmmm... I to be sure to be of passing Neotroskyed image on to husband. I am of certainty he will be of knowing on how to be dealing with such outrage!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:hmmmm... I to be sure to be of passing Neotroskyed image on to husband. I am of certainty he will be of knowing on how to be dealing with such outrage!

Your Thought Crime ™ reporting has done humanity a favor Mrs Alczarweary. I hope your husband kills many infidels!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:hmmmm... I to be sure to be of passing Neotroskyed image on to husband. I am of certainty he will be of knowing on how to be dealing with such outrage!

I for one can't not blame you.

I suggest however that you tell him AL Gore did it

Comrades,

I am in partial, perhaps complete, solidarity with Comrade Neotrotsky here. While The One is The One, He too must make sacrifices to appease Gaia. In this case, a progressive polar bear is redistributing The One, thus creating The Many (Pieces).

Comrades, though it might seem ugly, a mere egg (the source of life, I note) is being broken to make omelets for the masses.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

I am in partial, perhaps complete, solidarity with Comrade Neotrotsky here. While The One is The One, He too must make sacrifices to appease Gaia. In this case, a progressive polar bear is redistributing The One, thus creating The Many (Pieces).

Comrades, though it might seem ugly, a mere egg (the source of life, I note) is being broken to make omelets for the masses.

Comrade that is quite spiritual, in a progressive sense of course.

You make a good point; perhaps the bear is spreading "the glory" of Obama. As such, the positive life force from each droplet of blood will honor the earth. Perhaps, where each drop falls could heal the earth in some way.

The bear is almost acting like a "Johnny Appleseed" in spreading the beauty we know as Obama around the earth for us.

Comrade Neotrotsky,

Let us not forget that the Johnny Appleseed Festival was last held in Crystal Lake, Illinois, although I do not yet know whether fellow Illinois resident The Won was present physically.

This must be one of the polar bears that fell from the sky as shown in the famous commercial. And once they land in a city, and they survive, they go on a rampage to avenge their sufferings. This one must have fallen onto the White Hose lawn just when Obama happened to be having a family barbecue... Talk about being at the wrong time in the wrong place...

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrade Neotrotsky,

Let us not forget that the Johnny Appleseed Festival was last held in Crystal Lake, Illinois, although I do not yet know whether fellow Illinois resident The Won was present physically.

Yes indeed. Who knew that Johnny Appleseed was so progressive. Just as Our Most Glorious leader is "spreading the wealth", Johnny was spreading the wealth as well.

Indeed! However, whereas Obama spreads wealth in a progressive fashion, Johnny Appleseed's approach was rotten to the core.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Indeed! However, whereas Obama spreads wealth in a progressive fashion, Johnny Appleseed's approach was rotten to the core.
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Nice
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Since an "apple a day will keep the doctor away", perhaps Comrade Appleseed was actually against socialized medicine?

After all, who but a racist, rightwinger would not want one to enjoy the benefit of going to a state run medical clinic ?

Upon further consideration, Comrade Appleseed's behaviour was rather perplexing. He went about distributing seeds paid for with his own money or collected by he himself; they were not state-supplied thus not Party-approved. In increasing the number of apple trees, he helped undermine the native flora by oppressing and exploiting it with alien apples. However, apples seem to have health benefits, even if as placebos, so it is perhaps best to take a tolerant view of Comrade Appleseed, since he died in 1845, when Marx was still under 30. In short, we can view his redistributive and green tendencies as proto-Marxist, as the likelihood of any Marxist work reaching him in the unbelievably still more backward Flyover Country (or Roamover Country, to be more apt) would have been nearly zero.

However, what is most important is how I can secure public funding for my vital research into creating genetically-engineered cubic apples for better packing. And for the children™!
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 6/3/2010, 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: correction of errors due to Bush mind control rays