Obama fatigue setting in

As a loyal Party member I must take a moment to give our Dear Leader some heartfelt advice.

Mr. President, Dear Leader, people are growing tired of you. You are a moron, an empty suit of vacuous rhetoric and your veneer is wearing thin. People are growing tired of your smooth sonorous voice and theatrical rambling delivery. Tired of your grinning. Tired of seeing you with your head cocked back, a smug, self satisfied smirk on your face as you look down your nose at the rest of us. Tired of watching your thin shit colored lips flapping as you deliver vague, ambiguous ideological pleas on principle without any specifics. Tired of hearing you declare every issue a crisis that must be dealt with this very instant. Tired of seeing you read from the teleprompter. Tired of hearing you bungle every question put to you when the teleprompter is off. Tired of your pretentious attempt to look like an average guy in your fresh off the shelf mom jeans. People are as tired of you 6 months into your first term as they would be of any other President who has only 6 months left in his second term.

I beg of you sir, in the name of god, be gone with you already. People are tired.

Link to the "Days Left Until the End of Obama's Term" countdown clock!

http://obamaclock.org/

Comrade Whoopie,
I fear you are beginning to question His O'liness' O'liness, may I suggest a trip to Jifi-Lobo for such a profound outburst?

On another note, our Media needs to really step it up if they hope to reinvigorate what can only be described as a wanning light of glory that is the Obamasiah

I did check myself in to the People's clinic for my yearly electroshock when I started to "Question Authority" and "Raise Awareness" about Obama's health care plan.

Surprisingly, the staff doctors told me I was just fine and refused to give me any treatment. They said they had to ration care for a family of needy illegals.

Personally I think they're upset over rumors that the Obama plan would limit the fees they can charge for popular services like Jifi-Lobo and electroshock.

So they gave me a big bottle of pills (barbiturates) so I can get some sleep. There was no instruction label on the bottle so I asked the Dr. when I should take one, he said "Whenever you wake up" (I'm waiting for my next dose to take effect as I write this).

There was a elderly fellow there who seemed to be in good health, he had stubbed his toe. They transferred him to the Soylent Green Hospice for End of Life Care and Recycling. Sounds environmentally friendly. Some day I hope to go there when I outlive my usefulness to the Party.

Gee, Whoopie. Instead of wasting all that energy and bandwidth cramming your hate speech down our throats, why didn't you just hang a sign around your neck that says ATTENTION PINKIE: I'M BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHOVEL AND BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF ME!

Consider it done, racist hatemonger!

WHACK!

Give Obama time! He's only been in office for six months, whereas idiots like you gave Bush EIGHT YEARS to destroy this country, indeed, the whole planet! Eight years, Whoopie! And you're whining because Obama hasn't cleaned up Bush's mess in a mere six months? Don't you realize it's going to take decades--DECADES--to clean up the mess Bush made--that's how bad it is!

Despite Biden's recent assertion that they underestimated just how bad it is, the horrible truth is that it's so bad that we still don't know for certain just HOW bad it really is. It could be years before we finally dig our way through the many layers of lies and deceptions and dead bodies soaked in blood and oil, to finally discover, once and for all, just how bad is the mess Bush left for Obama.

In fact, we may NEVER know just how bad things were when Obama inherited this mess.

That's why we have to keep digging and supporting Obama, Whoopie. We must dig until we reach rock bottom, or the bottom falls out, whichever, but it's the only way to confirm how bad it really is. We need more stimulus for those shovel-ready jobs to keep us digging. The longer we wait, the more we must dig.

Dig! DIG FOR OBAMA!

And as for his mom pants--why, I was thrilled by his show of solidarity with mothers like me! I couldn't have been more excited than if he opened his shirt to reveal another shirt beneath that says, THIS IS WHAT A REAL MOTHER LOOKS LIKE!

He's doing a great job! I'm so proud of him! Why, I have so much faith in him, that I'll gladly give him till the end of time to clean up the mess Bush left him!

You disgust me, Whoopie.

"Sigh"-Pinkie, some of us just can't wait. And Obama is losing his luster quickly. His effectiveness (and thus usefulness to the movement) are on the wane. We should have elected someone like comrade Zelaya. Someone who could take charge and dismantle the Constitution right off, day one. This pussyfooting around is driving me mad. It's as if he thinks he still has to trick people into voting for him. Hey, the election is over, you won, now seize power fer chissakes. Oh the frustration I must endure, not to mention the ingratitude of my fellow travelers.

btw: That whack felt good, kinda like scratching an itch I couldn't reach. Can I have another?

Dear Comrade Whoopie,

You seem so tense, even after that good "whack!" from your fellow comrade.

Once I was like you...tired as hell of everything and the speed in which it was happening. The Party was not growing to my expectations and all these anti-protest groups were becoming annoying to me day and night. My mind wouldn't slow down. It would spin all the time in anxious anticipation, I was only sleeping a few hours at a time, and it became increasingly difficult for me to concentrate in the factory the next morning. It was as if some fowl beast was peck, peck, pecking away at me all night long.
Red Rooster In A Dream... wrote:
Image And Just What is THIS Comrade 101!?! Do You know Who you're pecking with? - Red Rooster
<br>But I was told by the doctor at the clinic that I didn't need expensive, non-generic sleeping pills, or unaffordable frontal lobe surgery; I simply needed to relax and learn how to listen to Dear Leader. He is so dreamy and hypnotic!![/center]https://drop.io/Image Image I don't care for the phrase omg…but OMG. Drone alert!

Fortunately I listened to some of the “press conference” last night via the entertaining assistance of a live audio stream commentary by Mark Levin, providing much-needed comic relief for my swelling, itching brain.

The commentary was reminiscence of the very clever folks at “Mystery Science Theatre 3000.” Their spin and zany genius on triple B rated movies such as “The Creeping Terror,” “The Slime People,” “Lost Continent,” “Attack of the Giant Leeches,” “Zombie Nightmare,” “Overdrawn at the Memory Bank,” “The Final Sacrifice,” “The Screaming Skull” ― to name but a few. These are certainly appropriately titled for Obama's zeig heil world.

I think I'll contact Joel and the bots to see if they would consider a new show: “Mystery Elite Theatre 2+K.” So much material…so little time!

I feel better just knowing there are like-minded (or have a mind AT ALL) people in our country that give a crap. Comedy is also good for what ails ye.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:...
And as for his mom pants--why, I was thrilled by his show of solidarity with mothers like me! I couldn't have been more excited than if he opened his shirt to reveal another shirt beneath that says, THIS IS WHAT A REAL MOTHER LOOKS LIKE! ...

Ah HELL NAH! You did NOT! Us Mothers will not stand for this kind of incessant Man Mothering! Didn't you know Man Mothering is the new Male Chauvinist Piggering?

Unbelievable!

Comrades,

People are tired, which is why they need Hope™ and Change™: We need 0bama now more than ever!

Red Rooster In A Dream... wrote:
Image And Just What is THIS Comrade 101!?! Do You know Who you're pecking with? - Red Rooster[/quote]
Comrade Rooster...Sir, you are highly regarded in the Party and by me, a humble servant of the State. However, I was simply trying to point out how these greedy capitalist drug companies are touting their marketing ploys to make it seem like young Nathsha is worrying all night about the onslaught of the People's agenda and can get no sleep, simply to sell their expensive, copyrighted, non-generic form of sleep tablet. This fine young ward of the State is so tired when she awakes at 4:00 AM to go to the kollektiv, she is too tired to put in a productive day. But, there is soon coming the day of Reform!
I hope any compensation you received for this ad was redistributed.
Thank you for keeping your beady little eyes on what I am posting about you. I need accountablility. Please forgive me.

Room 101 wrote: ...for keeping your beady little eyes on what I am posting about you. I need accountablility. Please forgive me.

Beadty Little Eyes comrade? We'll have you know these are the trained eyes of a KILLER CHICKEN!!! Yes comrade these discerning eyes of The Party(TM) are watching you, always watching...

We did distribute all proceeds from the Sleep Aid commercial to The Party Elite The People, we are equal like that. Not like those Greedy Kapitlaisths! We are also passing out Sleep Aid(TM) ever time The 0ne speaks, in case you haven't noticed!?!

The People are very excited about Hope(TM) & Change(TM). It's hard to get them to sleep when all they want to do is rise up and fight race, class, and gender oppression.

You can be forgiven comrade, but first you must have a meeting with Old Blue, after which you will be properly marched to Jiffi-Lobo for a tune up.

Then maybe a good impaling, and a little Hemlock Hospitality.

Red Rooster wrote:
Room 101 wrote: ...for keeping your beady little eyes on what I am posting about you. I need accountablility. Please forgive me.

Beadty Little Eyes comrade? We'll have you know these are the trained eyes of a KILLER CHICKEN!!! Yes comrade these discerning eyes of The Party(TM) are watching you, always watching...

So does this make you "Big Rooster (is watching you)"?

We did distribute all proceeds from the Sleep Aid commercial to The Party Elite The People, we are equal like that. Not like those Greedy Kapitlaisths! We are also passing out Sleep Aid(TM) ever time The 0ne speaks, in case you haven't noticed!?!

The People are very excited about Hope(TM) & Change(TM). It's hard to get them to sleep when all they want to do is rise up and fight race, class, and gender oppression.
I didn't think they'd need Sleep Aids© because the One's boring speeches were soothing enough to put the proles to sleep, why else would we of created NPR's Obamathon at 20:00 EST till 1:00 EST every night?

(off)
As far as I know, NPR doesn't have an Obamathon, yet.

Yet. Comrade Elliott, we are working on it.

Red Rooster wrote: You can be forgiven comrade, but first you must have a meeting with Old Blue, after which you will be properly marched to Jiffi-Lobo for a tune up.

Part of the Jiffi-Lobo treatment was to subject me to main stream media in which I observed another of your appearances in an ad about credit reporting. Debt is a main function of The Party, so as you might imagine, I paid close attention. You look great in a rock n' roll setting, comrade! I'm hoping you didn't have to strut through too many takes...that singing guy is quite annoying.

Comrade Fowl, I did not know you were also Commissar of Ren Faires.

Yes Colonel Trotsky, it is important for The Party to subvert western culture and praise the monarchy of The Obama in the same but altered breath. So as a duty to The Party, I endured long days of White Oppressive People running around praising the Limey's whom White Opressive People claimed Independence from. But of course oppression and slavery has only ever been against other races by White Opressive People. Oh, and on The East Coast they still have slavery, and stuff.

See, The Party has learned alot from The Progs Among Us.