Obama Geithner Present Marx and Che Money.

Last month Obama introduced the "Thank You Sucker" bill, this month his O'liness and Geithner have released the Karl Marx $100 and Che Guevara $50 bills.

Yes I know, most proles can only dream of holding such high denominations, however with Obama and Congress on a spending spree and the Treasury printing money 24/7 soon we will all have huge stacks of these worthless bills.

Praise to Stalin and his ghost! This will give the proles something to look forward to getting in their paychecks, and by paychecks, I mean their beet-of-the-week. Too bad the Obamasiah is hording these bad boys like a crack dealer hordes his crack.

(off)
First off, go here

Second, I see these bills in my bathroom, if you catch my drift.

Beautiful work Superkommissar Maksim.

(off)

The money supply has expanded by 271 percent in the past five months to the tune of $1.6 trillion. $800 billion is sitting in the vault at the Federal Reserve collecting 1/10 of 1% interest for the banks it was given to. The banks are afraid to lend and investors are afraid to invest.

The Federal Reserve yesterday announced plans to grow the money supply by another 50 percent to 60 percent.

Bottom line, there's double digit inflation headed our way and in the very near future.

Comrade Superkommissar Maksim,

My proletarian heart skipped a beat or two in joy at your glorious selfless creation! I assume, however, you left out the extra three zeroes to conserve ink. We must progressives must conserve at all costs, except when expanding government and public spending for the Greater Good.

While nationalism and patriotism are backward anti-social self-destructive concepts, I cannot help but quell a bit of pride at the likelihood that we in the USSA will soon unseat Zimbabwe as the number one producer of paper money with lots of zeroes. Of course, the mass collective guilt we will suffer as a result can be compensated for by transferring lots of those new financial zeroes to Zimbabwe as reparations.

Love the zero, comrades: equality, unity, simplicity. The more zeroes, the better!

I propose that someone worthy of the assignment, start a wheelbarrow factory before some industrious kulak does!

Central Planning will, of course, negotiate the deal. Anybody ready to step up?

Che is right on. We're going to need lots of these:

Comrades,

Since Green is the new Red, will not the environmentalist movement put an end to the cutting of trees and thus--ahem--nip inflation in the bud?

Perhaps this is how we will finally shift to emoney! With inflation high enough, it won't matter that any hacker worth a half the word's value will be able to create his own money; it'll be gone by the time the electrons bearing the larger balance make it to the screen.

Oh Blast!

And who was the useful idiot that proofed these new bills?
I just noticed that although the bills are most flattering, especially the $50 (heh,heh..), the signature line for the Secretary of State is wrong! That isn't Timothy Geithner's scrawl....

Perhaps it should be left blank, as it doesn't look like Timmy will be staying much longer in this Administration. The Messiah will have to bow, (yes I know....what an outrage! Geithner's head should roll for putting the One in this sticky position) to pressure to relieve him of his position, and no one else is qualified (wants to get pounded to a pulp).

This could be problematic comrades, as the Administration has just finished printing the $1,000,000,000,000 that they need to flood the markets with toincrease inflation to double digits get the banks loaning to businesses and consumers again. Having some expertise in these matters, ( not really, but I was the President of the Cuban National Bank), I would suggest that our most magnificent One change over to Mother Gaia- friendly debit cards.

After all, an eraser is easier to use on a balance sheet than flooding money into the markets...... This is known as creative accounting, or as we used to say it in Cuba, "coccion del libros", or "cooking the books!" Nowadays, we use computer programs, like Turbo?something or other......I don't profess to understand this new age of machines....anyway..

We can then fix this economic mess, caused by the greedy kulaks, and look like the saviors of the nation...that is if we can convince the country that the Messiah has turned the recession around and prosperity is just around the next corner! With the One's magnificent oratory, and comedic skills, this should be no problem. Mission accomplished!
Image (I am so definately flattered by all this recent attention..what with new movies, my mug on money, and tees everywhere...I mean even our dear Leader is wearing them ..what a boon for our glorious Red'Square's coffers , Si?....but it makes me very suspicious,....ahem... uncomfortable as well.....)

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Since Green is the new Red, will not the environmentalist movement put an end to the cutting of trees and thus--ahem--nip inflation in the bud?

Perhaps this is how we will finally shift to emoney! With inflation high enough, it won't matter that any hacker worth a half the word's value will be able to create his own money; it'll be gone by the time the electrons bearing the larger balance make it to the screen.

Not to mention the ID theft StreetShare, or perhaps eStreetShare! This is fantastic, the green movement progresses, and the poor now can commit eStreetShare with much better results!

Praise Lenin!