Obama: I Can Make Up Bizarre Scenarios So ...

Obama_Bizarre.jpg
~
~In a surprise appearance at the White House press briefing President Obama confused the issues involved in the recent George Zimmerman defense case. Using a bizarre scenario of his own invention, the president insinuated that Mr. Zimmerman's use of self-defense against a young punk who was smashing Mr. Zimmerman's head into a sidewalk while saying "You're going to die tonight," was cold-blooded murder he got away with because of "stand your ground" laws.

~In effect, the President of the United States said this: "Because I can make up a scenario that has nothing to do with anything, we should examine "stand your ground" laws. Because murder is murder. And I want to insinuate that Zimmerman is a cold-blooded killer."

Barack Obama, surprise appearance at the White House press briefing wrote: "I just ask people to consider if Trayvon Martin was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk? And do we actually think that he would have been justified in shooting Mr. Zimmerman, who had followed him in a car, because he felt threatened? And if the answer to that question is at least ambiguous, it seems to me that we might want to examine those kinds of laws."

~Many are hailing President Obama's comments as a sincere effort to calm the troubled waters roiling the nation.

Not only that, comrade - Kate's having a baby!!!

The Kennedy assassination conspiracy, DAMN IT! I want answers!