Obama: If I had a son, he would act like Shaun King

Continuing in His important role as the first post-racial president, President Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) has issued a statement addressing the latest controversy surrounding a citizen who seems to be racially confused, or simply bi-racially curious:

If I had a son, he would act just like Shaun King. I have had experience of living in a bi-racial home and being confused as to what my birth certificate actually said. I know what it's like to grow up in a household with two typical white guardians and to be uncertain of your own racial identity. Obviously, Shaun King experienced much of the same confusion, as his typical lily-white redneck parents refused to comply with his obvious need to be identified as black.

Such terrible childhood experiences have been known to scar people for life. Shaun King, however, turned his atrocious treatment at the hands of his parents and community into an heroic struggle to remind everybody that Black Lies Matter... What's that?... Oh. My bad... Black Lives Matter.

This is all clearly a vast right wing conspiracy to discredit one of the black community's greatest assets and a very strong political ally.

Dear Leader meant if he had a son, he would be like Sauron of Mordor.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Continuing in His important role as the first post-racial president, President Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) has issued a statement ....
.... I know what it's like to grow up in a household ....

One dislikes to criticize Dear Leader, but one feels that he should not make others feel bad about their Honorable Homie Hood Heritage by flagrantly reminding them that during his privileged childhood, he had two parents present.

Well, for a while at least.

-------------------

Find ALL the new
[highlight=#ff0000]SHAUN KING™[/highlight]
ethnic-theme dinners
in the Freezer Section
of your local supermarket
!

ShaunKing.jpg

(Language alert, Rucka's pretty, ahem, "fresh" in all of his songs and parodies. He says "This is jokes, not for kids" at the start of every video and it's very much true. Get the kids out the room)

Komrades, according to my observations, this video accurately describes the struggle of the urban proletariat Wigger and describes them much better than I can. Listen to the song and you shall learn many things of the Wigger, and you shall also see many living examples of Wiggers.

Image Now, I've heard of transgendered, and I'm okay with it. It doesn't harm me in any way and it helps another person be happy with themselves. But transracial!? I mean, you can have surgery if you want to go all the way with being transgendered and you feel that that's who you are, but I don't think there's any medical procedure to turn you White, Black, Asian, American Indian, or whatever.

And, for the record, a lot of black comedians have made jokes about white people acting black. They all say that they don't like seeing it and that it makes the white guy acting black look like a fool.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Komrades, according to my observations, this video accurately describes the struggle of the urban proletariat Wigger and describes them much better than I can. Listen to the song and you shall learn many things of the Wigger, and you shall also see many living examples of Wiggers.

Thank you Stierlitz, for this most enlightening demonstration of authentic urban wigger gibberish. It should serve to help the privileged masses understand the struggle of melanin-challenged brothas. Perhaps now they will finally be acknowledged with the respect they have earned as an oppressed transracial underclass.

I had an oppressed transracial underclass in my '70 Mustang, but the ride was so rough I went back to the stock suspension.

Lev Termen wrote:I had an oppressed transracial underclass in my '70 Mustang, but the ride was so rough I went back to the stock suspension.
You must have fallen prey to an internet scam Comrade Lev. The transracial underclass was never known to be particularly useful, but have found a very lucrative niche inciting minority groups to which they do not belong into rioting fits of rage. (Thanks for sharing the Shaun King advert. I knew them as Chun King back in the day, and am pleased to learn they are still around, albeit under new management with a new business model and menu lineup!)

This must mean something because it is from Reuters!

obamas-half-brother.jpg