Obama Is Not Hiding Behind Their Skirts, They Wear Pantsuits

To counter Palin, Obama to dispatch female surrogates

With the McCain-Palin team courting undecided female voters, including some who backed Clinton in the Democratic primaries, Obama aides say they are counting on not only Clinton but also Democratic female governors to criticize their Alaskan counterpart, Palin — and, by extension, McCain — including Janet Napolitano of Arizona and Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas.

Note the same hairstyles.

Also note they think it takes not only Hillary, but at least two more women to equal Palin.

Ah, as the Empress Herself once said, "It takes a village to raise a child."

Ah, but it takes the Party to break a child to harness.

Commisar Maxsim Thank you so much for clearing this mystery up for me!!

When I read that the Lord Messiah was sending surrogates, I thought he meant Robots!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986263/

I'm so relieved!!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Note the same hairstyles.

Also note they think it takes not only Hillary, but at least two more women to equal Palin.

(off)
You're right, course, as Rush Limbaugh put it, " She's (Palin) twice the man Obama is."

Somehow Commissar Makism has purrfectly captured the excitement and focus of the Obama campaign in the Barack's Angels graphic...most impressive. Update for next week: babe on the phone is smashing it against the head of the tall one, while the one on the far left would be wielding an axe...

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:...the one on the far left...
How can you tell which one that is?

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:
General Mousey-Tongue wrote:...the one on the far left...
How can you tell which one that is?
Hahaha. . .