Obama Nativity Figurine Popular in Italian Shops

(CNSNews.com) – Figurines of President Barack Obama are being put in nativity scenes in shops in Naples, Italy for the Christmas season.

Craftsman Marco Ferrigno told Reuters on Nov. 7 that Obama's reelection sparked the production.

"Every time a major event occurs we create a new figurine and today after Obama's victory, we have made a new figurine of Obama and will put him in our ideal nativity scene,” Ferrigno said.

Reuters reported that the shop keepers said bargain hunters could get a “big discount” on figurines of GOP candidate Mitt Romney.

Italian fans of Obama said his likeness in the nativity scenes is a portrayal of how important his role is in today's world, according to Reuters.

obama ap nativ.jpg
President Barack Obama figurine. (Salvatore Laporta/AP)

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Yanno, stuff like this just makes me smack my forehead and wonder WTF?

Does this mean we can display a nativity in our government building if Obama is in it? Must the star have a crecent moon?

As a good CPUSA card carrying member, I am Atheist and we don't observe Christmas, so I know little about that festivity, but I was under the impression that all Nativity Scenes already have an figurine of the DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя:

There is nothing better to portray a Party of Asses, than the Ass In Chief himself.

There's something not quite right about that figurine... the ears aren't big enough.

Jíbaro wrote:There is nothing better to portray a Party of Asses, than the Ass In Chief himself.

Donkey_from_Shrek.jpg

Nice shot, Jibaro !
I was thinking of exactly the same thing right before I scrolled down to your first post !

Dear Leader and his followers give us much inspiration, no ?

S4U...... Your attention to the donkey's eyes make him even more lifelike !

Does anyone know when the Obama-Barbie is coming out? Can we pre-order?

Panzergrenadier wrote:Does anyone know when the Obama-Barbie is coming out? Can we pre-order?
I'm not sure, but I do have an order in for Dissident Barbie!

DissidentBarbie.gif

It appears that Dissident Barbie is in the 'Fluke Position'. Simply push her onto her back and she is ready for Ken, GI Joe, Woody, Buzz.......

That looks suspiciously like the Biden Sweatshirt™, Comrade Lumberjack!