Obama Nominated for 'Order of Pinkie' with Unicorn Clusters

I feel it proper to make this year's first nomination for the Order of Pinkie, an award bestowed for conspicuous compassion without actually doing anything.

I nominate President Barack Hussein Obama for the Order of Pinkie First Class, with Rainbow Ribbon and Unicorn Clusters.

DonnaVanzantAP[1].jpg
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy - a storm easily blamed on the environmental policies of the Republican administrations that have wantonly wrecked the planet - President Obama descended on the Jersey Shore to offer his compassion, his hope - and, to his photographers, many opportunities to document his conspicuous compassion.

Seen here with local business owner (temporarily de-demonized due to the photo-op she represented) Donna Vanzant, the President held her close and whispered his concern and compassion. Pledging immediate relief for her suffering and the suffering of many, he promised he would break the logjam of federal funding and grease the wheels of relief.

“When you get a hug from the President of the United States, you feel like there's something there,” she said. “A promise was made.”
When, after a couple of months had passed without a peep from FEMA, Ms Vanzant sent an email to the President to inquire about the promised relief, he graciously replied with a form letter thanking her for her support of the troops.
When you get a hug from the President of the United States, you feel like there's something there. A promise was made. I have two grown kids. One is a U.S. Navy diver. The other one lives at the marina with his wife and new baby, and they lost everything. But I raised my kids to know that your word is your word. You promise something, you keep it, and that was a broken promise. I've never been a person to expect free handouts, but the President gave me hope. But now, I just don't know.
AG Holder was quick to respond, vowing a swift investigation of the racist hate crime committed by Ms Vanzant for suggesting that the President had broken a promise.

Maybe 2 clusters? One big cluster? we know with The One it will be a cluster-something ... but what kind?

It's about time Dear Leader received the Pinkie - remember when he made that little girl cry because he was "telling lots of big lies, over and over"? While that wasn't an act of conspicuous compassion without actually doing anything, it still shows the stellar character of our Dear Leader!

What about his Dear Leaders other awards?

- Rear leader of the year
- Noballs peace prize
- 2009-2010 NBA Rookie of the Year award

Counterpunch wrote:What about his Dear Leaders other awards?

- Rear leader of the year
- Noballs peace prize
- 2009-2010 NBA Rookie of the Year award

Great stuff there!!

Did we ever get final confirmation on the coveted Monty Hall "Let's Make A Deal" award for excellence in fiscal cliff negotiations?