Obama Phone Babe Gets Viral Coverage-unearthly sounds!

Ain't she sweet? See her comin' down the street!
Now I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet?
She gettin' $11/hr to do this! Ain't this nice?
Look her over once or twice!
Now I ask you very confidentially,
Ain't she nice?
Hmmmm?

$11/hour is rather steep, but would Madam take my EBT card?....that is of course if she isn't busy talkin on her ccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll phone.

Hands down, the best imitation of Flip Wilson's Geraldine I have ever heard....

Comrades,
for those of us who were not extremely quick, this presentation needs to be set on a continuous loop so we miss nothing!

Commissar Wahoo wrote:Hands down, the best imitation of Flip Wilson's Geraldine I have ever heard....
Good point, Commissar Wahoo, I never thought of that! Good one! Right you are!

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,
for those of us who were not extremely quick, this presentation needs to be set on a continuous loop so we miss nothing!
OK! You got 2 loops, and you want more? Actually, you may be right. It could take continuous loops just to get through to some people.Thanks for mentioning this! Good point!

Pamalinsky,

They taught all the comrades that anything you hear five times in a short period will remain with you for two weeks even longer if accompanied by flogging!

General Confusion wrote:Pamalinsky,

They taught all the comrades that anything you hear five times in a short period will remain with you for two weeks even longer if accompanied by flogging!
Oh, I thought it was only three times repeated until it was accepted as truth. Silly me!

Pamalinsky,

This is not a contest, as we are talking about 2 different subjects,
both of us can easily be correct. By default, you are the winner.

What default dear General Confusion? We both win! That's how I see it!

The prize is a one year all expense paid "vacation" in Siberia. I fervently hope I lose!!

How I would love to have her phrase "obamaFONE" as a ringtone...

Tovarichi wrote:How I would love to have her phrase "obamaFONE" as a ringtone...
Tovi,I think this is a great idea. However, it could get me killed. I need to wait until Nov. 6th. Even after that, I'm not so sure.However, the idea of a Texas BBQ in West Texas does excite my senses. I must admit.