Obama Reduced to Begging Romney to Release His Tax Returns

tax-forms-monster.jpg
Romney's Past Tax Returns Now Wanted More than Ever By Obama's Team

President Obama has taken a noticeable change in tone from his previous requests made to his former presidential campaign rival Governor Romney during the 2012 presidential campaign. During the campaign Obama made repeated demands that Governor Romney release all of his tax returns which the Governor refused to do. President Obama and his campaign then used the refusals as a way to portray Gov. Romney as not being honest and upfront with the American people.

President Obama now believes he was wrong to take such a hard approach on his former rival and has decided to make amends and reach out and make another effort at persuading him that now is the perfect time to release them. Mr. Obama now believes if Mr. Romney can be charmed, pleaded and begged instead into releasing all of of his tax records as soon as possible, that this will erase all the doubts he previously raised about him that he now really feels bad about. Sources say Mr. Obama really wants to make his amends to Mr. Romney by getting those returns out there in front of the media as fast as possible so that they can focus on that tax story again.

Whitehouse aides have told sources that the new pleading, begging effort being made to Mr. Romney has absolutely nothing to do with some current minor IRS policy procedure issues at the agency that are currently needing to be looked at for revisions.

hummm, I am thinking dear leader onlly needs to speak with esteemed comrade "Stinky" Harry Reid, who seems to have the inside scoop on Romneyhiter's taxes. Or better yet, his tax returns could accidentally be released to the NY Times and TMZ.

I am thinking I have a smart enough plan to receive an extra beet this month.

I Protest!

Comrades, what is wrong with our dear leader? He has yet to fully implement our grand plan of Next Tuesday TMbefore he can officially destroy the enemies of the state.

Has Der Fuehrer consulted IRS to find out just which God the Romneys pray to, and just what they pray for??

I am thinking I have a smart enough plan to receive an extra beet this month.

Yes, Yes get that photogenic hunk Harry Reid out there again to repeat over and over "What's Romney Hiding!!!' We need to get a tax story back out there that the media wants to cover with a gusto not this tripe that they're being forced to by those fascist rethuglikkans holding IRS hearings and they have to downplay to cover for our big "O"........Extra beet ration being weighed as we speak!

frau ration.jpg