Dear Leader a Professional Basketball Player?

[img]/images/Obama_Basketball_Lakers.jpg[/img]

Kobe: Obama Could Play for the Lakers

Cash in your ration cards and stock up for mandatory celebration! Dear Leader (PBUH) among the endless list of peace prizes and accolades has this day been deemed worthy by professional basketball players as adequate to play for the LAKERS.

Barry (his nom de b-ball) has been in training and can already hit two out of twenty if unopposed. He will fit right in, as the Lakers suck almost as much as Reggie Love, so transition time will be minimized.

Fear not, Comrades; His O'Liness is not leaving the Presidency, though nobody would notice if he did, he will continue to do for the USSA what he did for Illinois. Celebrating is in order!

The One will be at least as great a basketball player as he is a President.

Sportscaster: The fans weren't happy when you missed that easy layup.

Bouncing Barry: What layup?

Sportscaster: The one that could have tied the game at the buzzer.

Bouncing Barry: I just heard about that on the news...ahhh...

Sportscaster: Well? What about the fan's reaction?

Bouncing Barry: Well,...uhhh...I can't comment on that now,..ah,...it's under investigation.

Surely His O'liness is qualified to be any professional. With midterms around the corner and nothing else going on in the world he will be able to continue to practice his cheerleading in a Redskins (the potato) uniform.

Cheerleaders2.jpg

What is seen cannot be unseen. I need a Jiffy-Lobo, now. Right now.

I would just like to point out that Dear Leader has correctly selected my alma mater as national champions in his Barack-et. Go Spartans!!!!So, I'm not sure what his basketball playing is like, but his basketball picking is getting better.

https://games.espn.go.com/tournament-ch ... ID=7240327

You will rue the day you mocked the prowess of Dear Leader, comrades. Just because he couldn't start for his high school basketball team in spite of the fact that he was the only black person at Punahou High School, and just because he can't shoot at all and just because he is ten years older than any other NBA player has ever been ... it doesn't mean he couldn't tear up the NBA if he so desired. Who need to be able to shoot when you have shortness and severely diminished strength and quickness and stamina not to mention a complete inability to jump working for you?

Remember how they laughed when Dear Leader said he could the closer who would lead the Washington Nationals to victory in the World Series? Observe and ask yourself, "Are they laughing now?"