Obama /Putin Captions needed

Obama_Putin_Drinks_Sept_2015.jpg

Is it the smug look on Vladimir's face?

Is it the difference in who caused one to reach farther than the other to fine a meeting point?

Is it Dear Leader's look of the awareness that he's been beaten?

Comrades, your captions...

[Aint no Jay-Z, aint no party...] / [Our tank divisions have maps of Nebraska...]

Putin: Gee Barack! How come your wife lets you have TWO glasses of bear urine?

The perpetual troublemaker [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:Is it the difference in who caused one to reach farther than the other to find a meeting point?

56099ff91900003000fde969.jpg

I'll be more flexible, after the election./I'll be harder after the election.

I wish you'd take off more than your shirt next time you go horseback riding./Prepare to be liquidated!

"I am incenerating your brain with my laser eyes. Wha-ha-ha-ha!"

Obama Putin.jpg
Comrade, look, I have two drinks/ Okay Michael Jackson

Putin, you magnificent Bast…d! I'm taking a page from your book!

Biden/Obama '16!

Please, just take my purse, but leave me alone./No baby, you got it all wrong...

putbama.jpg

Do not worry, weak Amerikan Prez'dent, I have got this...
fool.jpg

Battle-of-Wits-the-princess-bride-3983749-350-260.jpg
Obama.jpg

Obama:
You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Syria" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against an African when appeasement is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

El Presidente wrote:
Obama_Putin_Drinks_Sept_2015.jpg

Obama:
You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Syria" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against an African when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Ahh! Yes! I see it, now.

This goes right along with his "No strategy" strategy.

It's the old bait and switch.

Make the enemy think he's winning before you clobber him with superior morals and intellect, followed by subpoenas and a lengthy show trial.

It's brilliant!

El Presidente wrote:
Battle-of-Wits-the-princess-bride-3983749-350-260.jpg
Obama.jpg

Obama:
You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Syria" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against an African when appeasement is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

INCONCEIVABLE!

Comrads,
Urgent. Obamamessiah is disrepecting the Putinator. Look closely and see that Dear Leader holds two glasses and uses his left hand (the Muslim sign of disrespect - see toilet etiquette) to klink with the new Dear Leader Kuffar.