Obama's Achievements Must Be Remembered

Obama's great achievements must be remembered when we #occupy our voting locations this coming November. President Obama's mentors could not have dreamed of how effective their student would be. Could Frances Fox Piven's timeline for "crashing the system" compared to President Obama's reality? Unlikely. But we are not done, comrades. Capitalism can come back unless we completely bury it. The entitled must construct entitlements to such an oppressive level that recovery is impossible. Health care is a major mound of dirt to be shoveled into capitalism's grave.

Thank Lenin that Ms. Piven is alive to see it. She is so witty for having such serious ideas, as when, on MSNBC, she recently listed the attributes of conservatives.

piven.jpg

putin prepares.jpg

conservatives_prepare.jpg

Absolutely right.

And today Dear Leader told journalists how to properly report His positions!

Right here, mmm hmmm, a little more to the left...

"As all of you are doing your reporting, I think it's important to remember that the positions that I am taking now on the budget and a host of other issues, if we had been having this discussion 20 years ago or even 15 years ago … would've been considered squarely centrist positions," Obama said.

ProgOff.jpg
I'm sorry, but - LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProgOn.jpg
Ahem. Where were we?

obambo.JPG
Don't forget - Dear Leader single-handedly eliminated Emmanuel bin Goldstein - umm, I mean Osama bin Laden, sorry.

Comrade,

You stand accused of reading Auntie Semitic in your free time.