Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax

Are there times that you feel bested by the world? That you think that the world is looking at you funny? Are there times that you wonder just how other people look so cool, and you just don't?

Rest easy. Relief is at hand. Order a stick of Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax. You've wondered how Barack Obama looks so cool when everything that comes out of his mouth is such bullshit that only Anderson Cooper and Katie Couric could believe it. You've thought, "How can I talk such rubbish and get away with it?" when you knew that a third grader could topple to your deceptions? You know it's not your brain or your thoughts. You're certainly as sharp as Obama, who is merely a creature of the university. It's something else.

The secret is Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax. It has Obama pheromones. They won't fool a foot stool, or even a stool, but they'll have Katie Couric on her back in a second. All you have to do is spread on some of Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax and you'll have so much cool that you can get a really good interview from Brian Williams:
And if you order in the next fifteen minutes, we'll double your order! For just $19.95, plus $1,995.00 in shipping and handling, we'll send you two sticks of Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax!

Use it to smooth out the wrinkles in clothes left in luggage for three weeks.

Use it to fix that dry wall that wasn't done right.

Use it to spruce up that Excel budget sheet which shows financial ruin.

Use it to get union goons to beat up on your competition.

Use it to touch up that report that your boss wants which might show you to be a lazy, slacking frat boy instead of the genius that you are.

Just think: if Ken Lay had had Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax, people would be bowing before Enron instead of Microsoft.

Holy shit!!!

How can Pup stand to have that dog so far up his ass? Especially since the so called "gang of four" newbies are probably so far in there that Pup is uncomfortable and happy?

Er, that's Brian Williams interviewing His O'iness. Katie Couric is even worse. And Charlie Gibson--how do you think that he got his nose?

Oh, yo siento. Mi mal. What can I say, all dogs look alike.

It could be worse. It could be Katie Couric interviewing. It could be that Gawdawfulo woman interviewing.

Reiuxcat wrote:Holy shit!!!

How can Pup stand to have that dog so far up his ass? Especially since the so called "gang of four" newbies are probably so far in there that Pup is uncomfortable and happy?

Yummmm... KITTY FOOD!

Red Rooster wrote:
Reiuxcat wrote:Holy shit!!!

Yummmm... KITTY FOOD!

Must we again swap cooked critter fotos? Eh, why not...

Wait a minute! I forgot to show you the new Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac promo for his O'liness.

Aint it the coolest?

Image The point of His O'liness is that we will all be paying for <i>others'</i> mortgages. And I feel cheated. I worked and worked and I don't have a mortgage on the Rancho. With the hyperinflation to come you're a fool to have savings but you're always a fool to have more debt than you need.

Shortly over 50% of Americans will pay no federal taxes and will be able to vote themselves what they want. That dependent class, with a permanent governing class, will be enough to ensure a permanent majority of freeloaders.

Is New Zealand taking immigrants?

The point of His O'liness is that we will all be paying for others' mortgages. And I feel cheated.

And there will be "teabaggers" out protesting that too...Looky, here's one now...

Hey where did my other tennis ball go?

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/dogwhispe ... ssions.php

"We're looking for a wide variety of dog problems, including unusual phobias, obsessions, fearful behavior, aggression, or any other unique situations that Cesar could help transform."

Comrades,

Perhaps we email Cesar the photo and ask if he can cure leftist dogs?

Do you think that Cesar could help with delusions of grandeur, a Napoleonic complex, and the idea that his shit don't stink?

I know people who have used, and could use, some of said eyebrow wax Theo.

Speaking of shit that doesn't stink:

Just in;
Comrade MM at the Bath House

Rasputin, what diet has Michael Moore been on? He looks <i>fabulous</i>, or at least much better than he did when he was at the Rancho. We had widened the doors for Our Many Titted Empress, so that she didn't have to go sideways to get her ass from room to room but with Michael Moore we had to rub Janeane Gawdawfulo on him to grease him up and <i>still</i> had to prize him between rooms with 2x4s.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Speaking of shit that doesn't stink:
Just in;
Comrade MM at the Bath House
Not again! I thought we, The Party, gave comrade MM his film making job to keep him OUT of the bath houses (How else has he had a career THIS long without some sort of funding). The last thing we needed was him making noise in there, while people were trying to relax, then all of the sudden, here comes Michael

"Hey everyone!" (thunder thighs rumble to a tub) "I'm going to just sit in this one" (sits in tub, which then overflows onto the wood floor)

"Capitalism: A Love Story" was suppose to keep him in the outside (but not the outside world mind you). A

I just realized that MM looks like Hillary with her boobs on her back.

You haven't seen our Many Titted Empress drunk off her ass, her trotters tearing holes in my terrazzo, while ramming her tusks into my walls, having lost a game of strip poker to Janeane Gawdawfulo.

Commissar Theocritus,
The testimonials for Obama's Arrogant Eyebrow Wax are pouring in:

Comrade MM;"I don't know how I ever lived without it."
Comrade Dr. Janeane Gawdawfulo;"Maybe I can find my hero now!"
MM wouldn't disclose the source of his diet, but he did inquire about Gawdawfulo. Could he be the "One"?

Do you suppose MM intends to <i>eat</i> Gawdawfulo? She's just about the only thing that he hasn't had in his mouth.

Grigori E.R. wrote:
MM wouldn't disclose the source of his diet, but he did inquire about Gawdawfulo. Could he be the "One"?

MM's diet source revealed click here

I was watching Keith Olbermann talking with Gawdawfulo and they were so bitter that the lemons in my kitchen jumped, of their own accord, into the Insinkerator.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I was watching Keith Olbermann talking with Gawdawfulo and they were so bitter that the lemons in my kitchen jumped, of their own accord, into the Insinkerator.
Hahahaha. . .
If they jumped into the blender, would you of drank the lemonaid it made?

I don't think that there's enough whiskey in the world.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Image The point of His O'liness is that we will all be paying for <i>others'</i> mortgages. And I feel cheated. I worked and worked and I don't have a mortgage on the Rancho. With the hyperinflation to come you're a fool to have savings but you're always a fool to have more debt than you need.

Shortly over 50% of Americans will pay no federal taxes and will be able to vote themselves what they want. That dependent class, with a permanent governing class, will be enough to ensure a permanent majority of freeloaders.

Is New Zealand taking immigrants?

That is the very reason that the Founder originally made it so that the states appointed the Senators, so that the "tyranny of the majority" could never happen. Sadly, it wasn't enough.

If I didn't believe in a just God and a Heaven and Hell, I'd probably go crazy from all the depressing news. Fortunately, I do, which really does give me comfort when I really need it.

Image The superlative Mark Steyn noted that there were demonstrations all over the world in which people demanded of their governments, "Why didn't you do more for me?" In other words, a sort of union strike. In America there were demonstrations, by productive people, who were saying, "Piss off, government! Leave me alone!"

That's the most encouraging thing that I know. There are still people here who are not parasites. And Blobama's poll numbers are sinking...sinking...

You've always got a boat load of great nicnames for the One Theo, and the creativity of them, though so simple, is so brilliant.

1st. SOBama
2nd. Blobama

What is next?

Considering the way he's been selling out America, Hobama.

And I started calling him His O'liness a long time ago but so did everyone else, I think.

Dear O'Leader never caught on.