Obama's "home country" revelation!

At long last, her Royal HighassHighness Mrs. President MichelleOboboa Obama has spoken the honest truth about glorious Leaders and his "home country". We can rest at last, that he isn't tied to the greedy capitalism Amerika, but the Great One bounded from the womb of the deepest part of mother Africa. OK, the USSR would have been better, but what is better than having the Leader from the suppressed, backward, terrorized non-capitalist country like glorious Africa?!

I am so happy that at long last, this video has been revealed to the Collective!

Enjoy comrades. And rejoice with a cup. . . 1/2 cup of government funded People's Vodka

I believe our Dear First Lady has inadvertently misspoken. I believe she meant to refer to Lord Obama's "home planet"...or perhaps "home universe".

I am sure she has been put in her place from Propaganda Minister Rahm.

(off)
I'd make a Constitution reference here, but I feel that would be worthless.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:... Michelle Obama has spoken ... about [President Obama's] "home country". .... [and] I am so happy that at long last, this video has been revealed to the Collective! ....

Fraulein,

I can't muster the words to say how stressful I find it to learn that our leader's wife has given voice to a thought-crime by appearing to have joined the Birther Movement that even Right-Wing Tea-Baggers consider to be a "tin hat" theory while her husband has been assiduously seeking to label all "tea-baggers" as looney "Birthers."

It's obvious that she needs to spend time in the Thought-Crime Gulag even though all genuine progresssives (and even the non-birther tea-partiers) know that when she referred to Kenya as his "home country" what she really meant was the country of his ancestors in the way emigrants from Italy to America refer to Italy as their "home country" rather than "the country from which my parents emigrated."

In the interim, to minimize the damages to President Obama, we need to quickly create some effective agit-prop in which President Obama draws a clear distinction between her misspoken words and the looney theories of the Birthers. This may seem to be quite a challenge to convey such self-contradictory information in a single agit-prop poster/t-shirt, etc., but those kinds of challenges never held us back in the past because we know we can always count on the media to blur any and every distinction necessary for such agit-prop to be successful.

How could one explain this aberrant behavior by the First Lady? Since we know she's not capable of harboring (let alone expressing) unprogressive thought-crimes, we must conclude that someone must have spiked her beverages (at that conference) with tea especially formulated by tea-baggers (who must have infliltrated her entourage) to cause her to speak thought-crimes. How else could this have happened?

Perhaps there's a video revealing the perpetrator spiking her beverages. Even worse, perhaps this is not the real First Lady but is instead a tea-bagging impostor.

It's a mystery waiting to be solved.

--Thought Crime Warden

Komrades, Komrades,

O ye of Little Faith (in the ObaMessiah)! When referring to Kenya as Lord Barry's "home country", Holy Mother Mo was merly echoing Glorious Homily from Berleningrad, Germuny (or Gerwomuny, as all are equal there) where ObaMessiah identified Himself as a "citizen of the world". Shame be upon you for Failure to see that as The ObaMessiah was birthed from the eternal Womb of the planet itself, that Kenya is as much His "home country"as is Hawaii, Indonesia, Harvard, Chicago, D.C., or any other of the 56 States in which He may or may not have a Valid birth certificate. So clearly, a Crazy "Birther" she is not, and a much wiser and Proggier than thou, she is.

Czar Czar

Thanks for the wonderful translation of our Holy Mother's intentions.

Czar Czar wrote:Komrades, Komrades,

O ye of Little Faith (in the ObaMessiah)! When referring to Kenya as Lord Barry's "home country", Holy Mother Mo was merly echoing Glorious Homily from Berleningrad, Germuny (or Gerwomuny, as all are equal there) where ObaMessiah identified Himself as a "citizen of the world". Shame be upon you for Failure to see that as The ObaMessiah was birthed from the eternal Womb of the planet itself, that Kenya is as much His "home country"as is Hawaii, Indonesia, Harvard, Chicago, D.C., or any other of the 56 States in which He may or may not have a Valid birth certificate. So clearly, a Crazy "Birther" she is not, and a much wiser and Proggier than thou, she is.

Czar Czar,

Your wisdom is breathtaking. How could I have forgotten the Obamessiah Code, which makes it clear that he is not only a citizen of the world but also an immaculately conceived citizen of the universe-- indeed, one of the Masters of the Universe:

But the question remains, what new, insightful agit-prop would most effectively counter the inevitable effort by Birthers to claim the First Lady as a prominent member of the Birther Brigade?

Perhaps a prog videographer far more skilled than I could create a video combining her abridged description of his point of origin with proof of his being a Citizen of the World by virtue of being also an immaculately conceived Citizen of the Universe.

Where are Irony Curtain or Superkommisar Maksim when we need them?

--Thought-Crime Warden

Comrades,

This video is going viral and the audio is being played in a continuous loop on reich-wing talk radio! The Ministry Of Truth must spin this before it gets out of hand and damages Big Brother's leadership!! We'll have to use every trick in our playbook to send this down the Memory Hole. We'll get every news journalist and pundit on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS to use all of these phrases until something sticks:

"You're just putting words in her mouth."
"She was misquoted."
"She mis-spoke."
"She was taken out of context."
"Next you'll be burning crosses on the front lawn of the White House, you racist bigot!"
"The Republican Party doctored this video with the help of Fox News to make her say that."
"She didn't say that! You're just hearing what you want to hear."
"It was Rush Limbaugh who said it, not Michelle."
"Oh right! and next you'll be saying that he's a Muslim!"
"Oh, look over there! Another woman has admitted to sleeping with Tiger Woods!"

Not to worry. We can make the American sheeple forget the whole thing ever happened.
YES WE CAN!

Looks like we'll have to change the logo...

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:Comrades,
"You're just putting words in her mouth."
"She was misquoted."
"She mis-spoke."
"She was taken out of context."
"Next you'll be burning crosses on the front lawn of the White House, you racist bigot!"
"The Republican Party doctored this video with the help of Fox News to make her say that."
"She didn't say that! You're just hearing what you want to hear."
"It was Rush Limbaugh who said it, not Michelle."
"Oh right! and next you'll be saying that he's a Muslim!"
"Oh, look over there! Another woman has admitted to sleeping with Tiger Woods!"

Not to worry. We can make the American sheeple forget the whole thing ever happened.
YES WE CAN!

Oh, thank you, glorious comrade Solidarity ******! This is right correct! Obobo Obambo Obamo is 'of the world" and no one tiny whiny nations. His greatest is too great to confine to one county, one birth, one communist father.
It is ghastly that these reichwingers are trying to twist her very words! "Words have meanings that are to be defined as needed" B J Clinton It's not what "is, is" it's what is might have meant to be!
Thank you for sharing the hate these wingers are spreading. I'm sure they'll be dragging out more phony certificates. . . just as I'm sure there are never "squiggles" on certif's of birth!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Kenya believe it?
[quote="Fraulein Pulloskies"]Kenya not?![/quote]
Kenya believe these puns would arise?

Kenya not? (Seriously,) our beloved comrades are some of the brightest, most intelligent and "well spoke" people I've ever had the pleasure of communicating with ... and amongst.

Very clever Fraulein. Excellence indeed.

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:Looks like we'll have to change the logo...

My appreciation of this depiction of the Chosen Ones LogoTM causes me great stress... I fear I am in need of Jiffy Lobo, Peoples Gulag, a stern Barney Frank talking to, CzarCzar re-education and a Roy D. Mercer asswhoopin...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Kenya not? (Seriously,) our beloved comrades are some of the brightest, most intelligent and "well spoke" people I've ever had the pleasure of communicating with ... and amongst.

Fraulein Pulloskies, are the nominations for Next TuesdayTM still open?

Dearest Comrade Buffoon, I don't know it nomination are open or not, but my weary Made Prog soul, is longing, to one day, please dearest Comrade Pinkie and receive a coveted Beet of the Week Award. There is nothing for highly sought, is there not?

Alas, I'm a lowly prole with grandiose yearnings.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Alas, I'm a lowly prole with grandiose yearnings.

Commissar Fraulein, your desire for equality by lumping yourself in with common proles is touching. But now that you are a Made Prog (and thus more equal) you should strive to act more elitist and look down your nose a bit more. In short, try to be more smug, condescending and judgmental.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:

Commissar Fraulein, your desire for equality by lumping yourself in with common proles is touching. But now that you are a Made Prog (and thus more equal) you should strive to act more elitist and look down your nose a bit more. In short, try to be more smug, condescending and judgmental.

GLORIOUS. I have been eff'n patiently waiting to finally have a comrade tell me what I already know - that I am not only "equal" but a more equal . . . and an offical Made Prog. To be released from my phony contriteness and able to reveal my deserved elitism, "up yours" attitude as I "look down my nose" at any undeserving in the collective, with my highly prized and tirelessly acquired condescending judgments.

aaaaaaaaaaahhh yes!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:

Does one simply wait to be "told" they're an actual Made Prog? Is it not more superior for one to come to this nightmare realization?

<off>

Comrades!

Help me with this, did Dear Leader's wife say that the spread of the HIV virus “still plaguing our communities” is due to homophobia? Please play this back at the beginning – surly my ears are, once again, deceiving me. Did she not mean to say "homosexuality" instead?

Dear Leader needs his propaganda speech researchers to check facts proofread his and his wife's speeches for any lies possible medical errors prior to their blathering presentations. What could they be thinking?

Comrade Kupkake, welcome to our little gulag of fools (nice avatar). Your surly ears did not deceive you. MichelleO (Borg designation 2 of One) did indeed blame the spread of HIV on the fear of homosexuals. If only people stopped being afraid of homosexuals HIV would be cured.

Oh and while you may be a prole with progressive tendencies, here at the CollectiveTM you only become a Made Prog when you are told that you are. It's like being a Made member of the mafia. A license to steal redistribute other people's money (provided the Collective gets it's cut of the loot fair share).

To be released from my phony contriteness and able to reveal my deserved elitism, "up yours" attitude as I "look down my nose" at any undeserving in the collective, with my highly prized and tirelessly acquired condescending judgments.

With made progdom come grave reprogsibilities. Remember that as you hold the quivering masses in utter contempt, that you hold them in utter contempt out of love. Nothing says "I love you brother/sister" like slipping the manacle of dependency around the wrist of a willing prole.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrade Kupkake, welcome to our little gulag of fools (nice avatar). Your surly ears did not deceive you. MichelleO (Borg designation 2 of One) did indeed blame the spread of HIV on the fear of homosexuals. If only people stopped being afraid of homosexuals HIV would be cured.

Oh and while you may be a prole with progressive tendencies, here at the CollectiveTM you only become a Made Prog when you are told that you are. It's like being a Made member of the mafia. A license to steal redistribute other people's money (provided the Collective gets it's cut of the loot fair share).

1. "I've Been Made and I'm So Proud!" (proud with much humility, of course)

2. Yes, dearest Whoopie, if we could only banbeat down destroy renounce get rid of ALL those gnarly reichwing teabaggers and their hateful homophobias, AIDS would be no more! Mochelle speaks with truth and is finally proud of her country! proud of Kenya! will be proud of Amerika!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dearest Comrade Buffoon, I don't know it nomination are open or not, but my weary Made Prog soul, is longing, to one day, please dearest Comrade Pinkie and receive a coveted Beet of the Week Award. There is nothing for highly sought, is there not?

Alas, I'm a lowly prole with grandiose yearnings.

I hope Pinkie won't mind my honorary award since you are so deserving.

Your Most Equal Award

Kindest Buffoon, thank you from the bottom of my proud beet stained feet! I am so gloriously honored!
I do hope you don't get shoveled from Comrade Pinkie... she can be a wee bit hysterical and offer one the back end of the that glorious shovel, but I am truly overjoyed and will celebrate with a touch of the People's Vodka!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Kindest Buffoon, thank you from the bottom of my proud beet stained feet! I am so gloriously honored!
I do hope you don't get shoveled from Comrade Pinkie... she can be a wee bit hysterical and offer one the back end of the that glorious shovel, but I am truly overjoyed and will celebrate with a touch of the People's Vodka!

Tis truly my honor to honor your dedication to the cause. Behind the scenes I was warned about Pinkies shovel.... I do hope it doesn't swing my way

Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Tis truly my honor to honor your dedication to the cause. Behind the scenes I was warned about Pinkies shovel.... I do hope it doesn't swing my way[/quote]

I fear the only thing that might "swing your way", might be coming from Comrade Barney Frank. Be forewarned.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:

Tis truly my honor to honor your dedication to the cause. Behind the scenes I was warned about Pinkies shovel.... I do hope it doesn't swing my way

I fear the only thing that might "swing your way", might be coming from Comrade Barney Frank. Be forewarned.[/quote]

Muchas Danke Fraulein Pulloskies! I didn't really need the lunch I just ate! Your thoughtful Lunch Liberation ™ is appreciated!

My glorious pleasure, dearest comrade! "Anything for the collective goodies"... that is what Miss Mr. Barney 'the frank' Frank always says. And he knows his franks!