Obama's Klairvoyant Prebuttal to Bibi

[img]/images/Obama_Clairvoyant_Prebuttal_Bibi.jpg[/img]

A New York Times artikle deklares: White House Offers Rebuttal Before Netanyahu's Speech

The Obama 'prebuttal' to Bibi's speech to Kongress attempted to 'prefute' the klaims that Iran poses any signifikant threat to Palestine. Dear Leader 'preiterated' his statement that the soon to kome voices of false propaganda should be 'prejekted'.
UPDATE: New revelations indikate that Obama the Great offered this 'prebuttal' to Netanyahu bekause he feared that Bibi may reveal the fakt that our Glorious Leader threatened to shoot down Israeli jets if an attack was launched on Iran's nuklear facilities.

So my komrades, we see that our Glorious Leader has a very good reason to use his klairvoyance in this kase. We wouldn't want our brothers and sisters in the Kosher kommunity Random Folks™ to lose faith and hope in Hope and Change™ over the little spit of land we know as Palestine.

A related link from today's headline at Drudge: Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike

"Prefute" Yeah, Comrade Konservative_Punk. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Klairvoyance is just more proof that Komrade Glorious Leader is a supreme being and must be worshiped as such. Bibishka should stand down because the messiah has finally arrived.

Not klairvoyance at all, as it is typical for any politician to creep a little to the opposite side of derangement the political spectrum and offer a pre-rebuttal and pre-fute the opposition especially during times of intense personal hatred of western civilization. I think the real question posed by our glorious leader remains: does a country that would sanction the absolute destruction of fissionable material from innocent nuclear deprived terrorists for the sake of self-preservation even deserve our friendship or existence?

It is not my place to question the dictates of, well... our glorious dictator. However, I wonder if perhaps the regime has somehow forced Bibi to take one of Hammer & Loupe's Minority Surveys, in order to glean information about what the speech will cover. Another possibility is perhaps, that the regime has finally come into possession of a flux-capacitor.

Konservative_Punk wrote:[img]/images/Obama_Clairvoyant_Prebuttal_Bibi.jpg[/img]

A New York Times artikle deklares: White House Offers Rebuttal Before Netanyahu's Speech

The Obama 'prebuttal' to Bibi's speech to Kongress attempted to 'prefute' the klaims that Iran poses any signifikant threat to Palestine. Dear Leader 'preiterated' his statement that the soon to kome voices of false propaganda should be 'prejekted'.
UPDATE: New revelations indikate that Obama the Great offered this 'prebuttal' to Netanyahu bekause he feared that Bibi may reveal the fakt that our Glorious Leader threatened to shoot down Israeli jets if an attack was launched on Iran's nuklear facilities.

So my komrades, we see that our Glorious Leader has a very good reason to use his klairvoyance in this kase. We wouldn't want our brothers and sisters in the Kosher kommunity Random Folks™ to lose faith and hope in Hope and Change™ over the little spit of land we know as Palestine.

A related link from today's headline at Drudge: Report: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down IAF Iran Strike

Prog Off.png

In addition to the administration's "prebuttal" of Bibi's yet to be delivered speech, we have the following illogically deterministic, anti-factual declaration of speculative hogwash issued by an unnamed operative lurking somewhere on the fringe of The State Department's propaganda complex:

“[highlight=#FFFF00]The alternative to not having a deal[/highlight] is losing inspections,” said one senior official, who would not be quoted by name under conditions that the administration set for the briefing, “and an Iran ever closer to having the fissile material to manufacture a weapon.”

I must point out to the "unnamed operative" that there is another [highlight=#FFFF00]"alternative"[/highlight] - i.e., a strategically placed aerial delivery of "fissile material" from a country already in possession of same. This "alternative" is universally understood by negotiators to induce reconsideration of plans by "upping the anti"..

It's time for a reprise to aid us in seeing the future:

--KOOK

Bibi's Speech can be viewed here on C-SPAN LIVE at 11am ET, if you have cable.

Does Claire Voyant work in the State Dept., or the White House Press Secretary office?

I'm curious and hopeful, what other political train-wrecks, natural disasters, Biden-gaffes,or Fox News breaking stories would Dear Leader (PBUH) head off with his rhetoric?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I'm curious and hopeful, what other political train-wrecks, natural disasters, Biden-gaffes,or Fox News breaking stories would Dear Leader (PBUH) head off with his rhetoric?
Perhaps all of the above, at the same time: "Biden beheaded LIVE on FOXNEWS after gaffe during remarks about political corruption relating to the mishandling of latest natural disaster..."

The Audacity of Israeli War Mongering

Comrades I, KAMMERAT_X, once again come before the collective to address everyone and share the grievous shame of the Rethuggicans. What an outrage to have an ignorant and self-aggrandizing nation such as that tiny postage stamp that has long been a thorn in the lives of the followers of the world's most peaceful religion. A people that only protect and respond to the oppression that the Jewish state is imposing on them.

I, like the beloved comrade Peloskivich, shed great tears of sadness that this unfair and unwarranted event has taken place. How dare that representative of the intolerant war mongering, quick to stir up conflict and always threatening the stability of our friends of the Middle Eastern regions, waste the precious time of our beloved leadership with another rehashing of an old and tired rhetoric that is constantly presented. Even worse after all his blustering the prime minister does not give any action or means of action. This affront to the USSA cannot be allowed to stand and we must take immediate steps to sanction and lessen the power of the great trouble makers.

How dare this individual suppose that he has some standing or influence here in our land and how dare he offer direction and comment on our chosen efforts to bring more global fellowship and understanding. This ambassador must not understand that great and fearless leader Obama is working on their unworthy behalf with the benevolent Iranian nation. Maybe if the Jews weren't dispositioned, fated or allowed themselves to anger and incited their own misery, then there would be a higher level of acceptance with them.

Comrades, we must move forward to the glory of Next Tuesday, by not blowing or giving in to such audacity. Iran has the right to enrich all that they can as this is fair and will bring many new discoveries for good in medicine and protection of their nation. Do not allow the Israel to persuade you with their false cries of victim-hood. It is all nations around them that are the oppressed and victims of their Zionist zealousy.

2 And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; 3 And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." Genesis 12:2-3

"7 Then I will take you for My people, and I will be your God; and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians. 8 I will bring you to the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and I will give it to you for a possession; I am the LORD.'" Exodus 6:7-8

My brothers and sisters in the LORD I fear greatly for our country, not because of the people of the nation, but because of the government that has been elected for us, an administration that blatantly shows disrespect for the LORDs people, Israel.

I love the tribe of Judah and the nation of Israel as they are GODs own and we as a people have benefited as much by Providence as our Jewish brother and sisters, are held accountable for our relationship with HIS people. We as the freest (for how much longer?) nation in the history of the world, have a brother nation that shares nearly all of our founding ideals and has proven time and time again that they want to live in peace with all, but have been oppressed by many, but will be strong and stand defiantly against all if need be.

"23 Kings will be your guardians, And their princesses your nurses. They will bow down to you with their faces to the earth And lick the dust of your feet; And you will know that I am the LORD; Those who hopefully wait for Me will not be put to shame.” Isaiah 49:23

I submit that we, America, are a people that have been given a choice land and a special purpose. One main part of our purpose, besides introducing the concept of freedom and liberty to the world, is to be the nursing father to Israel. We must stand with the tribe of Judah or we will not be found guiltless in the eyes of the LORD.

I know that we as citizens have a strong affection for our brother country, Israel, but we have to show our support and be not afraid of the forces in our country and abroad as they seek to endanger and even annihilate GODs chosen people.

The sermon is over and I stand with Israel.