More anti- dear Leader racism!

Dear fellow caring comrades & common proles,

I was minding my own business, assembling my reports on what people were eating and how much salt they were using, for the dear Mama Mo, when I ran across this most shocking bit of anti-dear Leader racism! (which can be yours for just $9.99)

stress.jpg

What stress can dear Leader possibly cause anyone worth consideration? Who can not be filled with "hope" for the "change" he is forcing bringing to Amerika?

Therefore, to have him ridiculed and insulted in this manner, is insulting and ridiculing, is it not?

I hope you will rush to this reichwing web site and express your discontentedness with such an obamanationalabominational display of unamusing racism.

(please note - the web site is -********************)

Frau, your link is has been subverted by Rush Limbaugh and his minions.

aaaak!!! That is not acceptable! These gnarly reichwingers... never to be trusted!
We must bomb this website with complaints! GO COMRADES! FIGHT FOR DEAR LEADER (and please remember... he IS watching) cough cough

https://www.weeklystandardstore.com/oba ... /index.php

it is working here, loyal Comarde Peoples, but who knows how long before the reich and their destruction prevails!

Comrade Fraulein, We are taking the appropriate action and shutting down the link you ratted out supplied. For your sycophant like way of licking the party's ass valiant efforts, you will receive an extra ration of beets once you have registered your correct BMI with the Ministry of Health for our official records. We would appreciate your continued efforts in helping us shut down other sites that supply these ~
obama_chia_pet.png

Dearest Prole Robot, I am so humbly proud to almost received this grand award. It is gloriously attractive and should supply our gulag rodants with much needed vitamin D.
But what is this foolish blather about BMI?!! NO BUTT MANAGEMENT IMAGING GOING TO BE HAPPEN'N HERE!! You can tell Mama Mo to mind . . . . spit spit . . . . . . oops, err, well, that is just delightful and I will be happy to comply as soon as the rest of the Gulag Gag ™ has stepped up to the scale.

fbut.jpg

Scandal! Just look at the Teabagger hate in that white hand as it oppresively squeezes the hope out of our dear, dear savior! I bet that hand is the icy Mexiphobic grip of Jan Brewer. Ugh, I have soiled myself in rage.

Are we entirely sure this is not in reality a very appropriate sex toy article of worship for the likes of the enlightened elites like Susan Sarandon and Chris Matthews?

Could this become some kind of cult object? Is Dear Leader becoming a cult figure? Well, at least he'll hold his own in the pantheon with Comrades Chavez, Fidel, Stalin and Lenin.

I am wondering if this has something to do with Comarde Whoopie... who by pure chance, posted this photo of himself.
whoopi.jpg
with this type of one sided muscular enhancement, it appears he's been busy doing something that might be related to this investigation.