Obama shirts more popular than Che in China

Rejoice comrades! Our Dear Leader has been immortalized in China in the form of ObaMao shirts. If the ungrateful American public rejects Obama's progressive policies, perhaps he should move his family to China where he is appreciated.

Amazing, Comrade! This comrade would bet (if he believed in gambling and money) that the Chinese chickenscratch beneath That One's bright visage translates as "Redistribute the wealth!" This comrade would like to know where he can request being issued one of these glorious garments (since our yellow comrades don't believe in capitalism, no one can "buy" one, so logically they must be issued).

{off} Maybe it would get the point across to the dimwits, if I wore that shirt with my Chairman Mao "Serve the People" bookbag, that they're both commies! Unfortunately, then I'd have to explain why communism is bad... maybe I could offer some selected quotes from The Thoughts of Chairman Miaow:
  • "Political power grows out of a barrel of fish."
  • "The flag of Miaow is red with the blood of small rodents that have given their lives to become a light lunch for the workers."
  • "Miaow demands an end to adventurism, commandism, warlordism, empiricism and putting the cat out at nightism."
  • "Unite as one and support the glorious efforts of the Pusycat Liberation Army."

{prog off}
At least there's a good chance it's pirated, so Dear Leader won't be getting any royalties.
{prog on}

Comrades, If it's good for Che Guevara, it's good for Dear Leader ObaMao.