Obama to Lead the Greatest Military Coalition in History!

In an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz let it slip that dozens of countries were prepared to militarily intervene in Syria along side the United States:

Although she was not at liberty to disclose the classified names of these countries, a White House source later confirmed that President Obama had in fact assembled the largest military alliance in the history of warfare. The source indicated that within minutes of sending out the following tweet:

obamatweet.jpg

... the White House was flooded with offers of support from all over the world. Leaders from countries such as Westeros, Mordor, 4chan, and the United Federation of Planets all pledged a significant commitment of troops and equipment once the United States attacks Syria. The following order of battle for the invasion gives one an idea of the mighty alliance the President has forged:

syriamap.jpg

The United States no longer has to go it alone. The world and universe stands with the President!

The great Progressive super-heroes the beautiful Spend Lady and Incredible Tax Man stand by on the home front, ready to use their super-hero powers for the war effort!

Revengers 3.jpg

Careful Comrades, the names of the nations in the coalition are CLASSIFIED. You will never even see them or hear of them because their identities must remain SECRET. This is a matter of honor, truth, justice, fairness and so on and so forth. We in the halls of the Obama administration will never compromise our principles and we are not at liberty to SAY.

Attention All Comrades!

Over the next few days I will be providing directions to all comrades for the march to Syria and the Glorious People's Revolution! Since many of you are poor and unable to afford the luxury of motorized transportation I will initially be offering you walking directions only. The first starting location will be Paris. Please be mindful of the warnings posted at the beginning of each set of directions. For example, there may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths in the Paris to Syria journey. Total distance of this trip = 4091 km. Estimated duration of walk will equal or exceed 831 hours. (a bit over 69 days if you walk 12 hrs/day) GOOD LUCK!

Directions.jpg

Syria Trip.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] got Pamalinsky and me thinking when he wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

Over the next few days I will be providing directions to all comrades for the march to Syria and the Glorious People's Revolution!
Will you be our guide, Captain Craptek, for this pleasant walk?

walking-to-syria.jpg

In what could be a watershed moment for the Obama presidency, senior aides within the administration tell Minitruth that Lord Cthulhu and other assorted primal lurkers beyond time are leaning toward joining the limited action. The Elder Gods are expected to make a joint statment as early as Tuesday outlining their intentions.

End transmission...

My extended family in the Grand Duchy of Fenwick ( https://ib.frath.net/w/Grand_Fenwick) inform me they are marshalling their forces in anticipation of joining this glorious struggle. Both soldiers are currently seeking busfare for the trip.

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] got Pamalinsky and me thinking when he wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

Over the next few days I will be providing directions to all comrades for the march to Syria and the Glorious People's Revolution!
Will you be our guide, Captain Craptek, for this pleasant walk?

Land of oz.jpg

Our Glorious Leader has Honored the World
Imagewith his new personna and another
Nobel Peace Prize

WE ARE READY FOR THE LOOONG MARCH TO DAMASCUS!
LongMarch.jpg

Rejoice! Comrade Kerry now says number of countries in support of "military action" against Assad has reached "double digits." Does zero count as a digit? Two zeroes as double digits? Or does he mean two fingers, and if so, which two?

So exciting to prepare for Long March! Here is another volunteer, comrade neighbor who lives under desk and has been scuffing my Official Issue boots with his sword practice:

Captain Craptek wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

Over the next few days I will be providing directions to all comrades for the march to Syria and the Glorious People's Revolution! Since many of you are poor and unable to afford the luxury of motorized transportation I will initially be offering you walking directions only. The first starting location will be Paris. Please be mindful of the warnings posted at the beginning of each set of directions. For example, there may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths in the Paris to Syria journey. Total distance of this trip = 4091 km. Estimated duration of walk will equal or exceed 831 hours. (a bit over 69 days if you walk 12 hrs/day) GOOD LUCK!

I will gather all like-minded comrades in the Naples area and join you on the glorious march to aid our butchers brothers in arms...

na.jpg

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

I will gather all like-minded comrades in the Naples area and join you on the glorious march to aid our butchers brothers in arms...

Comrade KrystynaKorrekted,

Sorry I didn't provide additional directions for the swimming portion of your march trip. I will add these to future direction bulletins.

Excellent work Comrades Craptek and KrystynaKorrekted!However something is very familiar about those routes you picked for Obama's military crusade to Syria ...
[attachment=1]first_crusade_route_map.jpg[/attachment]Wait ... CRUSADE? Oh, for Allah's sake, you guys! Abort! Abort!
[attachment=0]burningflag.jpg[/attachment]
TOO LATE!

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

na.jpg
While in vicinity of wretched hive of scum and villany, also known as Vatican, please have detachment bring in Pope for reeducation.

WE, THE AERONAUTIC COMRADES OF THE PEOPLE'S CUBE LIBERATION ARMY SKY FORCES STAND READY TO DEFEND CRUSH THE SYRIAN CHEMICAL THREAT!
SkyForces PCLA.jpg

INGSOC wrote:
KrystynaKorrekted wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Attention All Comrades!

na.jpg
While in vicinity of wretched hive of scum and villany, also known as Vatican, please have detachment bring in Pope for reeducation.

Image Comrade INGSOC - I will do my best do bring the counter revolutionary in. How dare he go against Dear Leader's wishes?!?!

Image I watched Pope Francis's Urbi et Orbi yesterday - St. Peter's was packed. I love that more people listen to him than President Zero.

Chairman Meow wrote:Excellent work Comrades Craptek and KrystynaKorrekted!However something is very familiar about those routes you picked for Obama's military crusade to Syria ...
[attachment=1]first_crusade_route_map.jpg[/attachment]Wait ... CRUSADE? Oh, for Allah's sake, you guys! Abort! Abort!
[attachment=0]burningflag.jpg[/attachment]
TOO LATE!
Oh Shiite!

My extended family in the Grand Duchy of Fenwick inform me they are
marshalling their forces in anticipation of joining this glorious struggle. Both
soldiers are currently seeking busfare for the trip.
Will they be bringing the Q-Bomb with them? To Quote the Duchess Gloriana, "Happy day, Bobo!"

OneAcrossTheBow.jpg
Off the coast of Syria, U.S. Commander in Chief B. Husseinovich Obama fires one across the bow of a Russian destroyer.

03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

"Dammit, when Biden is right, he's right. This works! If he's right, I could look bad, need to replace him right away..."

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
The attachment OneAcrossTheBow.jpg is no longer available
Off the coast of Syria, U.S. Commander in Chief B. Husseinovich Obama fires one across the bow of a Russian destroyer.
mission accomplished.jpg