Obama to Turn Over Guantánamo Bay to Cuba

Gitmo_Castro_Welcome.jpg
Guantánamo Bay, Cuba - After transferring the prisoners and military out of Guantánamo Bay, President Obama with his own will and authority will give the Cubans the base out of goodwill.

This will be the most celebrated command exchange. All the celebrities like Usher, Carmelo Anthony, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Conan O'Brien, Paris Hilton, Kevin Spacey, and Jack Nicholson will attend this event with proper communist attire. In the ceremony, President Obama will give the keys to the Raul Castro, and have a speech to commemorate this day. Some of his jokes will be, "I wish I can stay here for my rest of my life, but I have to go back to Washington D.C."

The Castro family has plans to transfer their prisoners to Guantánamo Bay because their old state prisons are falling apart. How nice of President Obama to give the Cuban government a highly advanced prison from which no one could ever escape.

Craptek to Hammer.png

Comrade - Have you been reading my mind without proper authorization?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Craptek to Hammer.png

Comrade - Have you been reading my mind without proper authorization?

Well Comrade Captain Craptek, I am not authorized to tell you about who gets brain tapped.

But if he turns over Guantanamo Bay, won't the water side then be on the bottom and the sludge side be on the top, and all the fish won't know their arse from a hole in the ground, and none of the detainees will be able to water ski any more?