Obama Vows to Eradicate English

Obama Vows to Eradicate English
Posted by Michael Asher on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:48:07 PM

Wait... hasn't English already been eradicated...?

Si, tiene razon Premier. Estoy feliz puedo hablar la idioma del futuro. Que de las camradas quien no pueden hablar la idioma del futuro?

Most excellent! But that last one, Terrorist...., Great Stalin's Ghost! So funny and succinct!

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Most excellent! But that last one, Terrorist...., Great Stalin's Ghost! So funny and succinct!
I always knew my next door neighbors were terrorists! Now we must bomb their house back to the stone agemake peace with them, after all, they are misunderstood.

And here I always thought a terrorist was someone who just sat there for 7 minutes, reading a children's book while the homeland was under attack. I thought a terrorist was someone who knowingly relied on false intelligence to declare an illegal, immoral war on innocent, peace-loving people, just so he could steal their oil. A terrorist is someone who takes your children and lures them into the armed forces with promises of money for college, and instead sends them to faraway lands to die for his insatiable oil lust.

A terrorist is someone who crushes all dissent against him. A terrorist is someone who hides like a coward in behind the gates and walls of a mansion he stole from The People, while sending armies of secret police squads to break up peaceful protests by terrorizing patriotic Americans with glancing blows from their rubber bullet guns.

A terrorist is someone who orders radio stations to stop playing songs by Dixie Chicks and other artists who courageously speak the truth about his terrorist activities. Who bullies theater owners into reporting false ticket sales on movies like Rendition and Stop-Loss and other fine important films who titles I can't remember now, because the oppression and threats of said terrorist led to them being yanked from screens and condemned straight to video before the masses could be allowed to enjoy them and use them to start an intelligent, thoughtful dialogue on how one terrorist is capable of destroying the planet and all of humanity, to include the Polar Bears. A terrorist is one who steals elections, and even now is plotting to declare war on Iran between now and November 4th so he issue an executive order proclaiming himself Dictator for Life.

A terrorist is someone who should be impeached/evicted now,,,,,while there's still time.

While there are still enough Polar Bears left to reproduce for one more season on the rapidly shrinking ice caps disappearing at the behest of the terrorist. Trouble is, there may not be another season if we don't stop this terrorist now.

I wish Dennis were here to write another Ode to the Terrorist-in-Chief.

Let us add:

mainstream journalist - a person employed to reveal the good news about Obama

divisive - having a tendency to divide by interfering with the natural righteous inclination to follow Obama

vet - (1) to properly ignore irrelevant negative facts about Obama (2) to properly magnify and amplify any minor malfeasance on the part of Obama's opponents

qualified - (1) having the qualities, accomplishments, etc., that fit a person for some function, office, or the like.
(2) having the qualities, accomplishments, etc., required by law or custom for getting, having, or exercising a right, holding an office, or the like.
(3) what Obama is

intelligence - the ability to appreciate the greatness of Obama

надежда, изменение! Долой Буржуазию!
Я люблю вкусный звонок маисовой лепёшки! Мой штат уже говорит главным образом на языке фьючерса! прогрессивные водительские права ко всем! Виват ОТБИВНАЯ!

Commissarka Pinkie, you forget.... there are evil terrorists and then there are right left thinking terrorists. The latter will always be welcome neighbors, professors in your college, and guests in the Oval Office come Jan 09.

Pupovich, those are not terrorists. Folks like Bill Ayers are simply ordinary, every day people who just happen to feel very strongly about certain issues. You don't disavow someone because they have the courage of their convictions, because they stand up for what they believe in! So what if they get a little carried away sometimes? That's not their fault--it's because of frustration with an oppressive establishment that's always trying to silence them and suppress their feelings.

But who's cracking down on true terrorists like Bush? That's why he's a terrorist. He does what he likes and there's nothing and no one to stop him--and meanwhile, HE'S the one silencing anyone who doesn't agree with him 110 percent.

Why, every time I think about all the crimes and atrocities he's committed, I get so mad I feel like I want to blow up something! How else can I express myself when I'm forced to live under a brutal dictatorship that won't allow me to speak out?

Now do you understand how deep my feelings are, how sensitive I am, and how much I care?

I understand all too well how hard it is for you to being forced to live under the gun of the great terrorist Bush. What is Bill Ayer's few boom booms compared to the tons of ordinance dropped by Bush on peace loving people who happen to disagree with him? But look up Commissarka! The World of Next Tuesday is almost upon us! Start polishing up the old hammer and sickle, sharpen your shovel, and brew up some more potato vodka while you are at it.

Ha! No less useful an idiot than Ralph Nader has echoed my sentiments:

Bush and Cheney Are Clinically Verifiable Mass Terrorists

I tell you, it's as if he read my mind--or the Mime's funny pages . . .

Second, on the Bill Ayers thing, who is a lapsed small-time saboteur with the Weather Underground many years ago, what should have been said was the big-time terrorists, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, these are clinically verifiable mass terrorists who have killed innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan and elsewhere in their criminal wars of aggression. These are criminal wars of aggression. These are war crimes. These are war criminals.

They have killed over a million Iraqi civilians as a result of that criminal invasion. That's where the discussion should have focused on. The big-time terrorists, the state terrorists in the White House who have violated our Constitution, our statutes and our international treaties, and have been condemned even by the American Bar Association for a continual violence of our—violation of our Constitution.

Yes, even the American Bar Association agrees! It's that serious, Comrades!

Now, I don't know what he means by "clinically verifiable" but it sure sounds snazzy--like something Obama would say.

And that counts for a lot!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
[...] and have been condemned even by the American Bar Association for a continual violence of our—violation of our Constitution. [...]

Yes, even the American Bar Association agrees! It's that serious, Comrades!

The ABA doesn't like the way Bush uses Signing Statements. Never mind that the ABA never said one word about Clinton using Signing Statements.

Legal Group Says Bush Undermines Law by Ignoring Select Parts of Bills - New York Times

Legal Group Says Bush Undermines Law by Ignoring Select Parts of Bills wrote:The panel acknowledged that earlier presidents, including Andrew Jackson, Ulysses S. Grant, Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin D. Roosevelt, had occasionally asserted the right to disregard provisions of a law to which they objected. Under Bill Clinton, the Justice Department told the White House that the president could “decline to execute unconstitutional statutes.”

But the panel said that Mr. Bush had expressed his objections more forcefully, more often and more systematically, “as a strategic weapon” to influence federal agencies and judges.

In his first term, the panel said, Mr. Bush raised 505 constitutional objections to new laws. On 82 occasions, he asserted that he alone could supervise, direct and control the operations of the executive branch, under a doctrine known as the “unitary executive.”

In other words, Bush is asserting his Executive powers and part of those powers are the right and duty to not carry out unconstitutional legislation. Raising "constitutional objections to new laws" sounds like a good thing. It would be nice if there were more of it. No wonder the ABA is up in arms. If the Executive Branch can actually use executive power that will ruin everything!

Until Obama becomes President anyway.

Yeah, Bushitler used the "strategic weapon" to influence who? LOL!!
That's because he didn't have the "line-veto" power, unlike our Messiah will have from Day 1!

On a totally unrelated subject.......Who is our Commissar of Weapontry? I may need to talk to him (or her). The kitchen proles are going crazy with this WealthSpread and beginning to "think"!!! I may need some assistance to quash the ingrates. Will keep you informed.

your most faithful prole,

Che' Gourmet

Butz youz gotzdo undastantz dat changin meenz changez! Changin waznt jusda word or metafor butt da reel thang. Wee need changez en da way wee thinkin, bee drinkin ant eetin, sittin in da cher and in da waywee speeks. Its iz speakin volumus howz wee speekin so uptite and wid strate talkin' liek dat craka Macane, what the fuk widat? We needs to git bak wid barak, to respectin da rightsway to speekin, reedin and riotin aniway wee liek.

Osama/Bin Laden 2008'!

Che Gourmet wrote: On a totally unrelated subject.......Who is our Commissar of Weapontry? I may need to talk to him (or her). The kitchen proles are going crazy with this WealthSpread and beginning to "think"!!! I may need some assistance to quash the ingrates. Will keep you informed.

your most faithful prole,

Che' Gourmet

Comrade Che'

Try applying the Wealth Spread directly on the Proles' foreheads. It should numb their brains. If not effective, re-do the application with more force--dropping crate of Wealth Spread on heads often works.

I do have access to party approved Mosin Rifle, BUT is only used in official Party Firing Squads as detailed by the Party's Purge Leader (who is real busy right now.) You could always forward your request with appropriate papers to Comrade Stalin--HE always has extra ammunition for pistol.

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Comrade Pul:

Thanks for the heads-up! Comrade Red Square has my request for as much WealthSpread as he can send to me. I'll take care of the kitchen proles. After all, they can't "organize", yet. I'm being chastised by SMO (PLEASE forgive me sister), so I won't bother her right now. I do hope that she feels better soon. She is being overworked with all these new proles and trolls signing up at the CUBE.

yours in the revolution,

Che' Gourmet Image