Obama-Wan: These aren't the terrorists you're looking for

[img]/images/Obama_Obi_Wan_Isis_Drones.jpg[/img]

Instead, maybe these are!

DHS Report Leaked To Media Claims Right-Wing Extremists Carrying Out Terror Attacks Across US…

Domestic_Terror_Map.jpg
Ushanka tip to Commissar Al-Blogunov for the image idea.

No doubt, these right wing extremist terror groups include the usual suspects: conservative Republicans, tea baggers, NRA members, veterans, Catholics, Fox News viewers, Rush Limbaugh listeners, and pro football fans. I am glad state-run media has brought this to our attention so that we can remain vigilant. I am also glad that Komrade Glorious Leader is on the job, directing our attention away from the muzlum not-really-terrorist-unemployed-victims so we can focus on fighting the real terrorists.

Obama Wan Kenobi - the progressive force is strong with that one.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Obama Wan Kenobi - the progressive force is strong with that one.
I believe the correct spelling is Obama Wan-Kenyabi.

Fhalkyn wrote:
.....Obama-wan Kenyabi is the undisputed master of the ways of the FORCE- such as how he FORCED people to buy his healthcare, whether they wanted it or not.

The party is all about the FORCE, komrade. You see, the shovel-dancing proletariat is too dumb and foolish to be left on their own. They must be direkted and FORCED to follow the party's agenda for the "kommon good," "fairness," "the children," "the planet," and "safety." Thankfully, we have our Glorious Leader and his lieutenants who are using the FORCE wisely to bring us FORWARD into the world of Next Tuesday™.