Obamacare Starts Ahead of Schedule in Ohio

Racist right-wing machine is prosecuting an aspiring Obamacare enthusiast.

Babysitter faces life in prison after 'killing toddler, stuffing him in a garbage bag and hiding the body at her cousin's house before reporting boy missing'

Marquita Burch was babysitting William Cunningham of Cincinnati on May 22 when he died from a brain injury the next day ... (T)he 26-year-old did not seek medical treatment for the toddler when she injured him, dumped his body in a garbage bag, hid the boy in her cousin's home and reported him missing.

FREE MARQUITA BURCH!!!

This is MY kollektive! MINE! Why was I not informed of this? It's that rethuglikkkan governor of ours, Kasich <spit>. The shirt tells the real story, though. How dare he try to shut up our voters? Next thing we know, there will be armed guards all over the cemetaries. Excuse me, Comrades, but I must rouse the Kollektive.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

The Infant was put in the bag to control the bleeding and prevent further blood loss.She was simply duplicating a procedure she had seen done on television.

Just look at all the racists will gather around to point fingers. She had forgotten her cell phone at home, so had no idea who to call or with what.

She was "set up" to fail.

Not only that, Comrade General - why should abortions be limited to unborn fetuses? After all, they're the cornerstone of ObamaCare™, paid for by everyone! And why should it have to be your OWN child that you abort?

This arrest smells (to quote Che(r)) REPUBLICAN!!!

What was George Bush doing on May 22nd ?

( This smells like something he would do to criminalize innocent minority babysitters.)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Not only that, Comrade General - why should abortions be limited to unborn fetuses? After all, they're the cornerstone of ObamaCare™, paid for by everyone! And why should it have to be your OWN child that you abort?

Why are we speaking of children? If I'm not mistaken (and I could very well be), some years back there was a discussion thread taking suggestions for retroactive abortions... though it might all have been a dream... or a coma... concussion or other brain injury... survived GSW... or an out of body experience... But I'm pretty sure I remember it, maybe.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote: Why are we speaking of children? If I'm not mistaken (and I could very well be), some years back there was a discussion thread taking suggestions for retroactive abortions... though it might all have been a dream... or a coma... concussion or other brain injury... survived GSW... or an out of body experience... But I'm pretty sure I remember it, maybe.
Comrade Sister, you REMEMBER remembering it, and that's good enough for us!

And not to worry, if things continue down the same glorious path they are currently on, retroactive abortions will, indeed, become a reality! Plus, with today's technology, can you imagine how much more persuasive abortion-by-drone is going to be compared to old-school disappearance in the middle of the night?

All of these "Disappearances" will be labeled as DVD [Disappearance Via Drone]
Or [Dumb Vucker Dropped].

Comrade Marquita Burch was liberating another necro-proxy. Now that he's dead, William Cunningham will always be guaranteed his right to vote Democrat.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Sister, you REMEMBER remembering it, and that's good enough for us!

And not to worry, if things continue down the same glorious path they are currently on, retroactive abortions will, indeed, become a reality! Plus, with today's technology, can you imagine how much more persuasive abortion-by-drone is going to be compared to old-school disappearance in the middle of the night?

Dearest Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid, Peoples Direktor,

While I realize Comrade R.O.C.K. is not a dolphin, he clearly has an understanding of the importance of the Kommissariate of Housekeeping's delicate work... May I humbly request that we nominate him for driving duty when we are short staffed? I'm sure he would happily work for potatoes... or beets... or both on any given Glorious World of Next Tuesday™... or whenever we reach Potymkingrad, The Red Planet (forgot about that, didn't you all?!)... see... my memory's just fine.

Sincerely,
Sister Massively Opiated
Kommissar Of Housekeeping: Disappearances, Composting, Dissection and Limo Service: AKA - Strangers In the Night; Official Party Necro-proxy Preservationista**... "You Tag 'Em... We Bag 'Em"... Or the other way around... whatever works best for us.

** I would also, at this time, remind all loyal party elite and drones very important shovel-shleppers, that with the upcoming election, the Kommissariate of Housekeeping needs as many necro-proxies as possible. If any friends, family, loved ones, strangers, homeless people you stumble across, or even enemies without too many obvious GSW's/stabmarks/deterioration are available for mandatory donation, please call us immediately for a pick-up. Just think how much you will save on the casket and we will, during this special time only, not charge your family for the bullet. Remember how important our cause is! Also keep in mind when you are allowed to think, it takes at least a month to properly prepare a meat sack... um... carcass... um... your loved one's earthly remains and correkt paperwork for presentation at a voting station, and time is always of the essence. Every Vote Counts, so Shovels Sharp Comrades! Shovels Sharp!