ObamaClimate Gets Me Hot

[img]/images/Obama_Sweating.jpg[/img]

Forget the fact that Obama has been wrong about everything. Forget the fact that Obama's judgement always proves wrong. Forget the fact that Obama has less credibility at home and around the world than anyone in living memory.

John Kerry says Americans won't elect a President who doesn't embrace Obama Climate Deal

Look out Republicans, ObamaClimate (like Obama Economic Stimulus and Obama Clunker Buyback and ObamaCare and Obama Iraq and Obama Mid-east and Obama Cuba and Obama IRS and Obama School Lunches etc etc etc...) is the right side of History.

This is backroom stuff,
Enactment of this treaty calls for the creation of $100 Billion dollar a year slush fund, no accounting allowed. Trust us, all will be spent to fight globull warming or climate change.

[OFF]

This just shows how far up the ass the politician's heads have become. This is on the same level as Marie Antoinette who said "let them eat cake" in response to the people of France being so poor they couldn't buy or make bread. People could die from the cold in certain parts of America, and yet these people want to make the cheap coal, oil, and gas that keep them warm illegal. Terrorists and "refugees" are invading other countries and the US and causing crimes and terror, and yet Obama and Kerry want to talk about "global warming"!? Obama's out to destroy America. The idiot's shipping in crime and he's shipping out jobs to places like China and India, where all the actual pollution's coming from, not America.

But I'm not worried about this "summit". Because past ones have taught us a valuable lesson. All the stuff that they talk about never happens. Nor does the process ever start. Regardless of what Obama (Just the name pisses me off) and the hippies want, oil, coal and natural gas are staying here for a LONG time. The oil corporations have enough money to ensure that.

This is a tremendous article on this BS "climate summit": https://thefederalist.com/2015/12/14/pa ... hemselves/

[img]/images/Obama_Polar_Bears.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Image

Yeah, Obama is so worried about the Plight of the Polar Bear™ rather than American citizens. This reminds me so much about an American folktale:

Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby
A Georgia Folktale
retold by
S.E. Schlosser

Well now, that rascal Brer Fox hated Brer Rabbit on account of he was always cutting capers and bossing everyone around.

So Brer Fox decided to capture and kill Brer Rabbit if it was the last thing he ever did! He thought and he thought until he came up with a plan. He would make a tar baby!

Brer Fox went and got some tar and he mixed it with some turpentine and he sculpted it into the figure of a cute little baby. Then he stuck a hat on the Tar Baby and sat her in the middle of the road.

Brer Fox hid himself in the bushes near the road and he waited and waited for Brer Rabbit to come along. At long last, he heard someone whistling and chuckling to himself, and he knew that Brer Rabbit was coming up over the hill. As he reached the top, Brer Rabbit spotted the cute little Tar Baby. Brer Rabbit was surprised. He stopped and stared at this strange creature. He had never seen anything like it before!

"Good Morning," said Brer Rabbit, doffing his hat. "Nice weather we're having."

The Tar Baby said nothing. Brer Fox laid low and grinned an evil grin.

Brer Rabbit tried again. "And how are you feeling this fine day?"

The Tar Baby, she said nothing. Brer Fox grinned an evil grin and lay low in the bushes.
Brer Rabbit frowned. This strange creature was not very polite. It was beginning to make him mad.

"Ahem!" said Brer Rabbit loudly, wondering if the Tar Baby were deaf. "I said 'HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNING?"

The Tar Baby said nothing. Brer Fox curled up into a ball to hide his laugher. His plan was working perfectly!

"Are you deaf or just rude?" demanded Brer Rabbit, losing his temper. "I can't stand folks that are stuck up! You take off that hat and say 'Howdy-do' or I'm going to give you such a lickin'!"

The Tar Baby just sat in the middle of the road looking as cute as a button and saying nothing at all. Brer Fox rolled over and over under the bushes, fit to bust because he didn't dare laugh out loud.

"I'll learn ya!" Brer Rabbit yelled. He took a swing at the cute little Tar Baby and his paw got stuck in the tar.

"Lemme go or I'll hit you again," shouted Brer Rabbit. The Tar Baby, she said nothing.

"Fine! Be that way," said Brer Rabbit, swinging at the Tar Baby with his free paw. Now both his paws were stuck in the tar, and Brer Fox danced with glee behind the bushes.

"I'm gonna kick the stuffin' out of you," Brer Rabbit said and pounced on the Tar Baby with both feet. They sank deep into the Tar Baby. Brer Rabbit was so furious he head-butted the cute little creature until he was completely covered with tar and unable to move.

Brer Fox leapt out of the bushes and strolled over to Brer Rabbit. "Well, well, what have we here?" he asked, grinning an evil grin.

Brer Rabbit gulped. He was stuck fast. He did some fast thinking while Brer Fox rolled about on the road, laughing himself sick over Brer Rabbit's dilemma.

"I've got you this time, Brer Rabbit," said Brer Fox, jumping up and shaking off the dust. "You've sassed me for the very last time. Now I wonder what I should do with you?"

Brer Rabbit's eyes got very large. "Oh please Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

"Maybe I should roast you over a fire and eat you," mused Brer Fox. "No, that's too much trouble. Maybe I'll hang you instead."

"Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Brer Rabbit. "Only please, Brer Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

"If I'm going to hang you, I'll need some string," said Brer Fox. "And I don't have any string handy. But the stream's not far away, so maybe I'll drown you instead."

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Brer Rabbit. "Only please, Brer Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

"The briar patch, eh?" said Brer Fox. "What a wonderful idea! You'll be torn into little pieces!"

Grabbing up the tar-covered rabbit, Brer Fox swung him around and around and then flung him head over heels into the briar patch. Brer Rabbit let out such a scream as he fell that all of Brer Fox's fur stood straight up. Brer Rabbit fell into the briar bushes with a crash and a mighty thump. Then there was silence.

Brer Fox cocked one ear toward the briar patch, listening for whimpers of pain. But he heard nothing. Brer Fox cocked the other ear toward the briar patch, listening for Brer Rabbit's death rattle. He heard nothing.

Then Brer Fox heard someone calling his name. He turned around and looked up the hill.

Brer Rabbit was sitting on a log combing the tar out of his fur with a wood chip and looking smug.

"I was bred and born in the briar patch, Brer Fox," he called. "Born and bred in the briar patch."
And Brer Rabbit skipped away as merry as a cricket while Brer Fox ground his teeth in rage and went home.

Image In January of 2013 we sat in our home as the Polar Vortex™ descended upon us. It was -40 F. and all citizens were told to stay inside and off the streets so they could plow them.

Then, the power went off. We just looked at each other and wondered what our options were. Where could we go? We had invitations to friend's houses who had wood-burning fireplaces but, how would we get there? Would our cars start in this intense cold? We also knew that wood-burning fireplaces pull all of the heat out of the house. Yeah, they do. Fortunately for us, the power came back on within an hour.

We also know that many coal powered plants in the region are mandated to be closed. Many of these plants have found efficient ways to reduce pollution in most ingenious ways. Not good enough, apparently. Our energy costs will “necessarily skyrocket,” according to Obama's plan.

But, let's talk about the Polar Bears, shall we?

97% of Scientific experts on "hotness" agree that "Better hygiene helps solve the climate-hotness problem":

Although Global-Warming Science reports that beavers contribute 800 million kilograms of methane to the atmosphere every year, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) emphasizes that "The undisputed science proves that wild beavers emit far less methane into the atmosphere than does the domestic variety."

Underscoring PETA's assertion is a companion scientific note to women urging them to learn an important lesson from the mistake of Tipper Gore: "Poor Climate Hygiene Causes Divorce."

Through Gmail data-mining of meta-data from email communications (including the content of text deleted from such drafts) between Al Gore and Tipper Gore shortly before their divorce several years ago, such data-mining algorithms (a.k.a. Al Gore Rhythms) reveal the actual thoughts of Al and Tipper leading to their divorce.

When Al pushed-away from Tipper's attempts to embrace him, Tipper was thinking. "Why is he pushin' me away?" At the same time, Al was thinking, "Uh jus' can't tell 'er how she's hurtin' Mother Earth."

The caption below the picture of Al rejecting Tipper's embrace poses the question "Why Does He Avoid Her Embrace?"

Below the caption is the answer based solidly on the Science of Climate Hygiene: "Nobody told Tipper that beaver methane emissions contribute to global warming." Case closed.

Indeed, this has been part of the Science of Hygiene since the 1950's, which can be found by searching for the text "Fault With Women" on this Collectors Weekly page.

--KOOK
(shamelessly reprising this)

Red Square wrote:

Caption needed-- Obama is saying: "See -- Unlike global-warming/climate-change deniers, the polar bear on the left is acting on, rather than unscientifically doubting, scientific knowledge that the ice is 'hot'."

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:Caption needed-- Obama is saying: "See -- Unlike global-warming/climate-change deniers, the polar bear on the left is acting on, rather than unscientifically doubting, scientific knowledge that the ice is 'hot'."

Since Obama here is cast as "Christ in the Wilderness," I think the appropriate title should be "Obama the Savior of Polar Bears."

There's a classic 1872 painting titled "Christ in the Wilderness" by Ivan Kramskoy (from the Motherland, of course). The similarities are striking.

Christ_in_the_Wilderness_Ivan_Kramskoy_1872.jpg

In fact, I decided to turn this picture into a topic of its own:

Obama as the Savior of Polar Bears

Red Square wrote:
KOOK wrote:Caption needed-- Obama is saying: "See -- Unlike global-warming/climate-change deniers, the polar bear on the left is acting on, rather than unscientifically doubting, scientific knowledge that the ice is 'hot'."

Since Obama here is cast as "Christ in the Wilderness," I think the appropriate title should be "Obama the Savior of Polar Bears."

There's a classic 1872 painting titled "Christ in the Wilderness" by Ivan Kramskoy (from the Motherland, of course). The similarities are striking.

[image omitted to save bandwidth]

Dear Red Square,

I'm just thankful you don't have Pinkie's shovel and that you also know me well enough to know I just can't help myself.

Like the town drunk on the old "Andy Griffith Show," about which I'm certain you know despite your having been elsewhere in the 1960's, I'll just let myself into the Gulag.

--KOOK

The December, 2015 Rolling Stone cover-story features Obama taking a break during his campaign to save the polar bears to lament the Rolling Stone cover story about "A RAPE of GAIA" by Sabrina Rubin Erdely, Peyooweelitzer Prize-Winning investigative Reporter (for her historic "A RAPE on CAMPUS" exposé in the November, 2014 issue of Rolling Stone). In her inimitable, hard-core, fact-based-reporting style approved by 97% of advocates on the subject, Erdely paints a compelling picture of "How Gangs of Deniers Stop at Nothing to Get GAIA Hot." In-depth research provided by Mother GAIA Ministries under the auspices of the GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth Report, which is a reliable source of truth on Global Warming, Climate Change, and Claim-it Changes.

Hillary Clinton wasted no time expressing her praise for the article by issuing a press-release saying, "GAIA has a right to be believed" regarding her claims that "gangs of deniers stopped at nothing in their efforts to get her hot."

Meanwhile, Hollywood insiders predict that the soon-to-be-completed sequel to AVATAR, starring GAIA Minister Neytiri and featuring the "GAIA Minister Neytiri Naked Truth" will easily surpass the opening revenue for "STAR WARS -- The Force Awakens."

The cover story quotes Obama saying: "Everyone should read Sabrina's 'A RAPE of GAIA' report in this issue."

--GAIA Minister Neytiri