ObamaLife: President's New Government Entitlement

ObamaLife_Insurance.jpg

Loyal and Lucky Comrades,

To help round out funding of the Obamacare health plan, President Obama will be signing into law a much needed new entitlement. For too long the poor and needy have died penniless leaving nothing to support their impoverished wives and children. The new entitlement, to be known as ObamaLife,™ will provide government guaranteed life insurance for our middle and lower class comrades - insurance that will finally place them on an equal footing with the greedy rich. You are encouraged to sign up immediately. Details of monthly premium rates and death benefits will be posted on the ObamaLife™ Website when completed early next year.*

*The finest minds are hard at work removing bugs and glitches inserted by hacking attempts of the opposition to progress. Be patient. An advance page of the new ObamaLife™ Website is pictured below:

Is this underwritten by Mutual of Obamaha? I used to love that show they sponsored: Mutual of Obamaha's Red Kingdom. "While Joe fires his shotgun into the air to distract the Rino, Harry changes the rules of the game entirely. Meanwhile I fly above the action in Air Force One and claim to have no knowledge of anything that has ever happened...that's this week, on Mutual of Obamaha's Red Kingdom!"

Update.jpg

ObamaLife™ Update: Due to the overwhelming demand for additional coverage in His recently mandated entitlement, the President has proposed the following expansion of coverage to the basic insurance package: Applicants afflicted by post-death syndrome can no longer be refused coverage, i.e., coverage limits, benefits, and monthly premiums may not vary among applicants due to living or non-living status at time of application. This is good news indeed for many unfortunate comrades recently deceased.

Captain Craptek wrote: This is good news indeed for many unfortunate comrades recently deceased.

Ah, Obama always looks out for the life-challenged. That is why they have always voted for him, dating back to his Chicago days.

May I make small suggestion for proposed web site page? Perhaps "life care" instead of "life insurance" would be more seductive informative name for entitlement.

"Care" is something peoples want need now and always, something urgent, something compassionate government can be doing for downtrodden. Would you deny these poor downtroddens "care"? Of course not. "Insurance" (or "coverage"), however, sounds like something indefinite, something that may or may not be needed, definitely not urgent.

Come to think of it, why not rename car insurance policies "auto care"? Peoples grumble about having to buy car insurance in order to drive car. Call policies "auto care," and peoples will demand policies be forced on given to everyone.

Comrade ROCK,

Are you suggesting Julia was forced to enroll all by herself? Why wasn't this handled by her State Benefits Agent? Exactly who is responsible for this outrage? I suspect a new stall at the Gulag is being prepared as I type this note.

Sh*t that looks like a place that Tax-Lowering, Eight-O-Clock-Coffee-Drinking, Porterhouse-Eating, Taurus-Driving, New York Post-Reading, Church-Going-Body-of-Christ Eating, Hollywood-Hating, Right-Wing Freak Show people Love.

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade ROCK,

Are you suggesting Julia was forced to enroll all by herself? Why wasn't this handled by her State Benefits Agent? Exactly who is responsible for this outrage? I suspect a new stall at the Gulag is being prepared as I type this note.
Comrade Squirrel, the woman Julia is approaching is, in fact, her composite State Benefits Agent!

No citizen is EVER left behind in the glorious world of Next Tuesday™, comrade!

Ah! I should have known by her blank expression. Good. Then I'll use the new stall on my next visit.

Captain Craptek wrote:Ah! I should have known by blank look on her face. Good. Then I'll use the new stall on my next visit.

I was as confused. Where is TSA?

Until all species are covered under the ObamaLife™ plan
do I really need to point out that it is inherently RACIST!

Copy of Affordable Head Act.jpg