Obamascare: More Will Die

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

More Will Die“. Does this sound like the soaring rhetoric of a confident president about to pass health care reform?

It's funny that although a majority of Americans are against his plan they are scolded by their President for “bickering“.

We know the Democrats lack the votes, we can only hope that Republicans will hold the line. If this passes don't expect Americans to be kind in 2010 to any of you regardless of the letter behind your name.

Who was it that said, "Live Free or Die???!!!". How true under this Administration and this Congress!!! Prophetic words, indeed!!! How much more can we learn from the past??

I'm to be treated like an automobile and have to prove I have Health Insurance to be ALIVE in the United States of America, without being penalized financially???!!! Myself, a Natural Born American Citizen???!!!

Government of the People; by the People; and for the People???!!! RAM it down their throats anyway, right? We know what's best for you, get used to it??!! And by the way, you will pay for it, you morons!!!

$#@% YOU, Obama, Congress and Everyone else, who kisses their All Knowing ASSES!!! And let me proclaim my Diversity by including your horses as well!!!

FREEDOM is NOT dependent on Government!!! It's dependent on INDIVIDUALS, in a FREE Republic: Who are Responsible for Themselves and their Actions (including taking risks and reaping the rewards for success); Who live their lives in accordance with the Tenets of the Bible, the Enlightenment period (Western Civilization), the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers, the US Constitution/Bill of Rights, Laws that are in Accordance with the Former Documents, Common Decency (Golden Rule) and Socially accepted Customs of Civilized Behavior!!!

FREEDOM is a Heavy Responsibility and a Delight, that belongs to Everyone who loves Life and ALL of it's Possibilities in a FREE Society.

[Character ON]

How dare you criticize our Dear Leader, Comrade Broadside?? This is most Shameful! How dare you??!!