Obamavilles Popping up in Las Humanas

[img]/images/Obamaville.jpg[/img]

Las Humanas formerly known as Los Angeles is getting a special treatment thanks to the Brown and Democrat Gang. Oh, the beautiful sites popping up everywhere as Obamavilles give the deserving image we all were wating for. If you are lucky, you may see one settled right next to the Hollywood sign.

Oh the days of the wealthy are at an end. Those people who water their lawns regardless of the poor asking for a drink. The same who go grocery shopping and still keep the poor hungry. Almost anyone who has over 16,000 dollars in income are living in a utopia.

Brown and the Democrat Gang are fighting these guys by taxing them out of existence. No more will you need to suffer looking at these better off people. These people shall join you in the same equality that we seek. Obamavilles will be the new norms as well as the beet crops. No more shall you suffer alone.

We have implemented this treatment to, of course, ourselves, but now that we are purified from capitalism, we do not need to go through it. Some of us still volunteer to go through it. I need not to tell you who.

We ask you to join us in our cause. You shall end the oppressive capitalism in which we are fighting against.

Forward!

Soon Comrade O will provide a place for all to live in peace, justice, friendship, and equal poverty. Personally, I've always wanted to live in a model railroad layout.

When I lived in Los Angeles (2010) I worked at a place where, at one time we arrived at work to find a major human dump in our parking lot. When I say major, I mean major! This person must have had a good meal before dumping this.

We called the cops. They said there was nothing they could do because, if they live under the freeway, we have to honor their home. The cops didn't like that but were helpless to help us.

The funny part is, my colleague, who is a Brit, came out in outrage about this. He asked the officer, "Excuse me sir, are you on bum duty?" Now, that's funny, even though I couldn't stand the guy.

Hope you enjoy it, too. That's the L.A. way!

Pamalinsky wrote:... one time we arrived at work to find a major human dump in our parking lot.

The entire city of Detroit?

Lev Termen wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:... one time we arrived at work to find a major human dump in our parking lot.

That is one huge parking lot.

Lev Termen wrote:

You are truly enlightened Comrade. From my Gallery of Progressive Horrors™ ...

BO.jpg