Occupy the USSA!

Tovarichi wrote:Image It's FORCE that matters!
NEVER threaten my kitten, Tovarichi. You see that glowing red dot on your chest? That's right, a mindless bastard (hey Dad, I don't mean it) has you targeted.

Put down your weapon. That's it. Next time, pick on someone as mindless as yourself.

(Okay tovariches, prepare for the crapstorm to come from Tov. Don't mind him, though; he's just venting. A little frank talk among two old warhorses to come.)

Krasnodar wrote:Red,

Have you gone mad ?
Why in Stalin's name are you putting raisons into your missiles ?
Like I told you, they goof up the guidance packages when the get warm.

You ever have to clean one of those systems out because some tech genius left his snack box of Sun-Maid's in there ?

No ? I didn't think so.
Hey Kras, you maintain your guidance packages your way, I maintain mine my way. Who made you a [EXPLETIVE DELETED] regulatory agency, anyway?

About Tovarichi......He's been distracted as of late.Most of his time is spent figuring out ways to get Comradessess Pamalinski to accompany him on one of his legendary " Midnight Tractor Shed Tours " .

Comrade Red...... you made a funny !

Raisons.... regulatory..... regularity...... get it ?

Crap. Ya can't find a Jiffy-Lobo open on a Sunday Afernoon in Central Texazistan that isn't booked with reservations six months out...

Those Jiffy-Lobo™s have become a lot more popular in the last three years. I can't imagine why.

Tov, good news: Father Theo's planning to mass market the Porta-J-Lo™. Don't let the SEC know you know (unless you're a member of Congress, 'cause then it won't come back to bite you), but I heard through the grapevine there'll be an IPO real soon now.

Krasnodar wrote:About Tovarichi......He's been distracted as of late.Most of his time is spent figuring out ways to get Comradessess Pamalinski to accompany him on one of his legendary " Midnight Tractor Shed Tours " .
Comradessess? Comradessess=Comrade(tte)+s(uper)s(exy)+(god)ess?

Oh yeah; heard those tours are a favorite of the ladies throughout Central Texazistan. Tovarichi's serving the State teaching our New Soviet Womyn to be handy with hardware.

Holy Smokes Comrades, you guys have been goin' at it for days! Some serious jawbonin' here. Very entertaining!

Ahem! Now, speaking' of bein' handy with hardware, (they don't call me HandiPam in some parts fer nuthin') I had my first gun trainin' last December during the holidays, in Tucson no less! Out in some secret off-road place that nobody knows about. I obliterated my fear of guns and gained a respect for those who own them. We did target practice on biodegradable targets. I did very well, much to my surprise. I used a handgun (a pea-shooter for some of you) And, felt the kickback of a rifle, which I was offered, would throw my shoulder out. Later, I wished I'd tried the rifle. My hosts felt the pain of kickback that very day! They must have done 30 rounds each! I could've at least done two.

Now that I'm here in Indiana, I've heard stories about those who refer to canoeing down the Wabash as "The Redneck Yacht Club."

Found out later it's a bar on the shores of the Wabash.

AND! if any of you use my HandiPam moniker regarding being "handy with hardware" in any other way than I intended, I shall have to kill you. After all, I now know how to use a gun!

Commissar Redumdimski wrote: Father Theo's planning to mass market the Porta-J-Lo™. Don't let the SEC know you know (unless you're a member of Congress, 'cause then it won't come back to bite you), but I heard through the grapevine there'll be an IPO real soon now.

Comrade RedumDIMski,

did on 12/12/2011, 12:51 am you not make the previous statement accusing one FPT of participating in KAPITALISM by mass marketing, cheating on the Federal Government by lying to the SEC and insider trading; and participating in Stock Manipulations in preparation of an IPO for monetary gain??? ImageOpen, SHUT.

Image (Pamalinski, get behind me--when the Redumdimski hits the fan, its going everywhere...)

I came across this picture of Hairy Reid when the Senate is not in session:
That stunning Neanderthal look that we so admire extends below the collar.

And what's this about being too genteel?

Why once I recall breaking up with someone. Why was that, I asked. Didn't I go to all those fancy concerts in Houston with him? Yes, I did.

Didn't I go to the Kimbell Museum in Fort Worth at the drop of a hat? Yes I did.

Didn't I go to all those plays at the Alley Theater and those concerts in Jones Hall in Houston? Yes, I did.

Then what was with all this "not genteel" shit?

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade RedumDIMski,

did on 12/12/2011, 12:51 am you not make the previous statement accusing one FPT of participating in KAPITALISM by mass marketing, cheating on the Federal Government by lying to the SEC and insider trading; and participating in Stock Manipulations in preparation of an IPO for monetary gain??? ImageOpen, SHUT.

Tov, you're taking this "mindless bastard" thing to a whole new low. If you have sufficient quantities of synaptic connections between what little gray matter you have left, you may recall a discussion which may be condensed thus: KKKapitalism is bad only when engaged in by non-Progs. We denounce it in great braying screams when conducted among anyone (proles, Tearrorists, RethugliKKKans, etc.) but us as being a rich white racist activity that's bigoted, homophobic, anti-American, unpatriotic, and destructive to Our Country.

When we engage in it with our cronies, we profit For The People™ and The Children™.

Hope this helps reduce the addling you're suffering.

Of course capitalism is bad when non-progs do it. Bear in mind that the auto insurer Progressive is one of the most expensive, and it's named progressive because, wait for it, the owner is a filthy, lying, thievingmember of the progressive community of filthy, lying, thieving socially conscientious progressives.

So if he's expensive, that's okay.

Wally World on the other hand is not run by progs and so the fact that it's ubiquitous, aggressive, clean, cheap and very American is not okay.

Mostly because it's very American.

Moi? I used to shop at Whole Foods because it grew out of food coops in Austin but recently one of the founders presumed to lecture Dear Oleader about capitalism. So now I only eat moldy beets and potatoes from the Kollective farm.

Or a GUM.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I came across this picture of Hairy Reid when the Senate is not in session:
That stunning Neanderthal look that we so admire extends below the collar.

And what's this about being too genteel?

Why once I recall breaking up with someone. Why was that, I asked. Didn't I go to all those fancy concerts in Houston with him? Yes, I did.

Didn't I go to the Kimbell Museum in Fort Worth at the drop of a hat? Yes I did.

Didn't I go to all those plays at the Alley Theater and those concerts in Jones Hall in Houston? Yes, I did.

Then what was with all this "not genteel" shit?
Ugh! Scary Hairy!

And I said "too genteel", as you know. "Too" does not equal "not". Only one explanation presents itself.

You've been mixing the Popov and the Hawkeye again, haven't you?

Pamalinsky wrote:AND! if any of you use my HandiPam moniker regarding being "handy with hardware" in any other way than I intended, I shall have to kill you. After all, I now know how to use a gun!
Pamy, we will be conducting remedial weapons-handling for Tovarichi (not in his tractor shed). You know, recognizing the enemy (dirty rich white KKKapitalists, Tearrorists, RethugliKKKans, et al.). He has difficulty discerning appropriate targets.

Redumdimski, I never mix liquor because it can cut down the edge of the hydrocodone.

As far as this gentility bit goes, I shall prove to you that I am NOT a gentleman. I am a PROG, damn it, with the stickiest fingers, the quickest accusations, and the most conniving mind of anyone I know. If I had any good points as generally understood, then I wouldn't BE a prog.

Proggery is where mean, thieving and self-righteous people go to tell themselves that they're good and caring people. When, all together now, progs are nothing but self-entitled, blame-throwing, whining, and let's not forget thieving people who are too lazy to do anything on our own.

Because, bear in mind, we do not exist alone in a room.

Hear, Hear, Theo. Even so there could never be a Prog army of one.

To be alone. The worst nightmare of the Prog. Not because we fear introspection; no, we are too shallow and mindless to extract any gainful insight from introspection. As you earlier said, we are vampires. A Prog alone... Who then would he steal from? Who would give adulation for his righteous redistribution? Who would fawn over him in obsequious subservience? Who could he blame for the ills he creates? Over whose misery could he gloat?

All the while proclaiming his love for the Little People.

(As for combining vodka and other drugs, my 0bamacare Doctor recommends switching to methamphetamines. He gets much better results. But you're in good company. The doc also said that His 0'liness merely had aspirin in mind for grandma's pain pill; but for personal use, The 0ne prefers hydrocodone and ketorolac tromethamine as well as meperidine, along with a few snorts of white lady per dose - five to ten doses per day to ease the pain of leading from behind. My doc gets his supplies from 0bama's stash.)

RDD, do be careful ingesting some of his Oliness's private stash; you know that it's the real stuff. We've heard about the doctor who cut the chemotherapy of some patients to steal the money; we can be sure that his Oliness's meds are top drawer.

That said, the real action in His Worship's armamentarium is the ketamine.

I do so get the need for adoration. For a while I went the animal route. You know, I got a poodle and a chihuahua--revolting little things--and I petted them and bullied them, randomly, and they knew they had to be nice to me or they wouldn't eat, but they didn't know what was coming. They were in terror.

They'd grovel, with their paws over their eyes, whimpering. Once I got them to pee themselves in terror, then when they peed themselves, I rubbed their noses in it and kicked their asses. Something rather like in fact what Bernanke and Paulson did to the Bank of America people.

But it wasn't enough. Do you know the reason for my great fortune? I had to MAKE one to be able to afford all the animals that I killed. Guinea pigs, I started with. Rabbits. Bury one in the ground, its head only sticking up, and run the lawnmower over it. The terror. And it was all because of ME. Big me.

Big Father Prog Theocritus. Because I know more than anyone else in the history of the world and my overweening ego must be accommodated. My most insane notion must be honored, if couched in the right terms of politically correct rage.

And here's the big point. When Jefferson or Bach or Gauss was alone in a room, he was still Jefferson, Bach, or Gauss.

But I'm a vicious, parasitical prog--and DAMNED PROUD OF IT--which means that all must acknowledge my adorableness.

Excuse me. I have to go find a cop car to shit on. Just because.

I think that you should have your own show on MSNBC to show Matthews and Madcow who the real impaler is.

Ah, but Krasnodar, I still have to get up to the level of Laurence O'Donnell. I do so love MSNBC--the Moonbat Shithead Nationalism Broadcasting Corporation--on the weekends. We have Rachel Madcow and Chris Tingly Leg Matthews, and I do love the whiff, oh hell, I'm among family here, stench of the prison camp that they have.

Then it's documentaries about prisons. Yes, from the progressive gulag--because that's where it's always headed for that perfect freedom from the difficulties of making life's choices--to a real gulag in prison and then at 4 or 5 AM we have Chris Matthews shaking his tingling leg. Back to the prison camp theoretician.

See how sensible it is? What we progs want, what happens, and back to what we want. The perfect freedom of never being responsible, shifting it always to someone else.

Because we pull reality out our asses.

And one night I was drifting between awareness and plotting to get mine, and dreaming of that Great Gulag in the Sky, I heard Laurence O'Donnell say that some people wanted the public option for their Managed Descent into Death, aka Obamacare, but he thought that it ought to be GLOBAL public option because health care was a global right.

Indeed.

Now I have rights too. Because I have them. Because I want them. I want to be able to nail anyone that I want to, because I have rights, because I want it.

You see the syllogism? I want implies I have a right which implies that the world has to do it.

Or, pace des Cartes, Sum ergo debeor. I exist therefore I am owed.

My entire life has been a mortgage on the existence of every single other person on earth since the moment of my conception, which of course wasn't conceiving a baby and I wasn't even a real person until I turned into a prog.

Let's see. As I understand it, Jews can by Talmudic law, do away with an unsatisfactory child any time before it's Bar or Bat Mitzvah. There is no reason that we cannot do away with any person who has not pledged his soul, or what passes for one, to the Party. Because if you're not with us, you're against us, and therefore you don't exist, and must be eliminated.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Comrade Theo......After reading your lawnmower story a few posts up, I have come to a conclusion:

GET YOURSELF AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING ELSE !

Maybe take a drive to the McDonald Observatory. Look at all the images and be grateful that our civilization, because of distance, has as not had an opportunity to screw those places up too.
Take the Caddie.Remember, our " leadership " is like a bad joke. Never take jokes too seriously....... otherwise they're playing you.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:There is no reason that we cannot do away with any person who has not pledged his soul, or what passes for one, to the Party. Because if you're not with us, you're against us, and therefore you don't exist, and must be eliminated.
It's said that nature abhors a vacuum. We Progs abhor a space filled by anything non-Prog, non-Us. All while claiming to be open minded and all-inclusive. Therefore all non-Prog space must be vacuum, like our open minds. A vicious, sucking, destroying vacuum. We are not only vampires. We are life-consuming Hoovers.

Krasnodar wrote:Maybe take a drive to the McDonald Observatory. Look at all the images and be grateful that our civilization, because of distance, has as not had an opportunity to screw those places up too.
Krasno, if our Progdom does not implode to destroy any chance we may grasp in the future to ride on the backs of those who invent and use the technology of space flight to colonize the remainder of our System and the other stars, we will take our life-sucking Hoover ideology there, too. But we can only hope we get to the colonization stage before, like horror-movie-size ticks, we suck the life out of our space-faring hosts. And then set up our Galactic Empire, which we will base on the writings of Marx and Engels. (We know how well that works, every time it's tried. We have no need to learn more.) But we may call it The Federation.

Just so we are clear: We Progs are not civilization. We are, as Theo pointed out, civilization's vampires, feeding off of civilization's fruits and the people who produce them in any form we find, attempting to animate our own feelings of worth and power.

Theo's abhorrent actions and behavior could only be considered such by non-Progs, or said to be such by a Prog feigning "morality" to appease a non-Prog before slipping in the knife. (I'm here to help; trust me...) His account merely reflects the Prog-commendable and fully expected advancement of an up-and-coming Prog child - of any age. Adult Progs are much more vicious; we merely hide it better. Our sacrifices are human, and they must die for their thought crimes against us. We can never have enough guilty thralls who must be denouced and punished to their deaths in our gulags and concentration camps. And oh what fun we have with them while we slowly, excruciatingly kill them.

So " Progdom " sucks.... is that what your trying to tell us, Comrade R ?

Now you're talking like a non-Prog. I tried to warn you in that statement you refer to. Careful, Krasno...

Krasnodar, I am merely reflecting the bloody-mindedness of the progs that I admire. Recall that Nina Totenberg, who is NOT the Wicca devotee on NPR, despite appearances, wished AIDS on Jesse Helms and for measure on his grandchildren. Ah, the sins of the fathers shall be visited on the grandchildren. That's sublimely vicious.

Like the lawnmower bit. But I actually knew of a kid who did that to stray cats. Do not know if he turned out to be a serial murderer though, but so what? Have you checked the party affiliation in prisons? We have them ALL. Every murderer, rapist, child-molester, stick-up artist, flim-flam man. We have them all. They're all progs.

And to them the lawnmower would be merely something else to do.

And although it hurts to agree with RDD--agreeing means letting down your defenses and opening up a space between your shoulder blades, he's right about our mindless bastardy.

How many times must I say this? WE. DO. NOT. EXIST. EXCEPT. BY. REFLECTION. FROM. PEOPLE. WHO. DO. THINGS.

We do NOTHING. We are merely masters of the sneer, innuendo, sliming, baleful suggestion, and character assassination.

Therefore we have a right to mow over the heads of animals.

Have you seen the movie Motel Hell? The farmer in his motel takes people, cuts their vocal cords, plants them up to the neck in the dirt, places a bag over their heads, feeds them, and when it's time for harvest, he throws ropes over a tree branch and pulls them out using a tractor. Their necks break and then they're made into prize-winning sausage.

I watch that every single night, thinking of how I'll do that to the 1%.

While I'm counting my OPM. Notice: I'm counting MY Other People's Money. There is nothing more proggish than that.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Comrades Theo and Red.......

Your most recent posts have expounded upon great and disgusting truths with ever-expanding voluminous elucidations, morphing themselves into a literary form that might best be described as " ponderous ".

Kind'a like the tree, only not as eye-catching.

but each will make excellent compost for the beets!

beet field.JPG

Well, come to think of it, the fields are rather large, no ?
Perhaps Comrades T and R should continue writing in their ponderous style.

Thumbs up, guys.

Tovarichi wrote:but each will make excellent compost for the beets!
It is always a delight to receive a word of appreciation from our dear Tovarichi.

Just as it is always a pleasure to spread the wealth, to nourish the masses with our massives.

(Couldn't resist joining in the depths of the fun.)

Krasnodar wrote:Image Comrades Theo and Red.......

Your most recent posts have expounded upon great and disgusting truths with ever-expanding voluminous elucidations, morphing themselves into a literary form that might best be described as " ponderous ".

Kind'a like the tree, only not as eye-catching.
How appropriate! The Ponderous-a Pine, everGREEN, as every Prog is proud to pine, demanding that all listen to his verbal preening.

"I'm going GREEN! I Love Gaia more than you!"

Heads up, Comrade T !

Redumbdimski was far to complimentary.......... I'm suspicious. I'm bolting my door.

Gaia ? He's been at the vodka, apparently.

And Comrade Red....... I just had my spoon sharpened !

What a coincidence! I just had my canines sharpened!

(No, Tovarichi, I don't mean Labs or any other kind of dog.)

Hi Guys!

Just checkin' in to see how you're doin'.

Hmmm, still at it, I see.

Riotous rhetoric rolling off the raving rantings of really ridiculous rubes! (Wow, did I just write that?) Sorry, that was a self-indulgent cheap-shot attempt at alliteration.

Regarding Theo's reveal of Dingy Harry below the collar, I did want to say that above the collar reveals him to be a nasty mealy-mouthed, mollycoddling, muthaf**ka!

Just sayin'

But then, you all knew that.

Do continue! Didn't mean to interrupt.

Continue to talk amongst yourselves!

Oh, Pamalinsky, we bicker and fight but it's all among the family. As you can tell, there is a high incidence of mindless bastardy here, so we're all good progs.

And to all of you comrades out there wishing for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™:

It's here. It's here. It's really here. It is impossible to appreciate true achievement or virtue in this political climate. The only virtue is the mantle of who is considered most abused.

And bear in mind that the "considered" is the money shot. Notice that reality has nothing to do with it. Because we Progs pull reality out of our asses.

How many times must I tell you that there is no absolute truth or justice or honor? The very essence of proggery is the denial of truth, justice and honor. We are useless bastards, nasty, vicious, and with no achievements other than shooting a finger at people who are better than we are.

And that's it. We hate people who are better than we are. And we hate nations that are bigger than we are. That's why I love Dear Oleader so much. He's a man of NO redeeming virtues but still there are people who don't realize that. What fools.

But whatever you do, do not EVER watch Taking Chance.

Redumdimski, I am catching sight of you doing the horrible sin of lucubration. DO NOT DO THAT. Thinking is not permitted. It interferes with the mindless bastardy.

And you too Tovarichi. Stop thinking. Just go with your gut. If something looks comfortable, smash it. If you think that you're not being sufficiently worshiped, smash something. I loathe this thinking shit. Because it might lead to self-knowledge, and we can't have that.

And Krasnodar, did you think you'd escape my gimlet eye?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote: And Krasnodar, did you think you'd escape my gimlet eye?

Why, not at all, FPT.... not at all !

BTW: Look to your left.........I can see you too.

crosshairs.jpg

Your view from the edge of the Rancho's tower wall must be wonderful !

Just say'n.

Oh, Krasnodar, did you not learn the lesson of the USSR? Maps are wrong, locations lied about. No telephone books. That looks very like the Rancho but is in fact Pupvovich's house in Louisiana.

You must be right..... the hills in the background are a sure giveaway !

Pamalinsky wrote:Hi Guys!

Pamy, how'd the remedial weapons-handling training you conducted for Tovarichi go?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Redumdimski, I am catching sight of you doing the horrible sin of lucubration. DO NOT DO THAT. Thinking is not permitted. It interferes with the mindless bastardy.
Theo, the lucubration you pretend to perceive in me is a sham I employ to distract others from my true mindless Proggery. Do not be fooled. I merely use it to convince non-Progs into believing they should listen to me. Once that is achieved, I can easily pervert the sensibilities of the weaker-minded into accepting whatever is today's Current Truth™.

Have you read "Perelandra", by C. S. Lewis? His antagonist, Weston, possessed by the Devil, used the simulation of lucubration to attempt to fool that world's Eve, Tinidril, into damnation. Weston's "thoughtful" rhetoric was like a garment to be put on, and merely used for deception. When the possessed Weston was not in Tinidril's presence, he evinced the most foul, heinous, moronic behavior imaginable – very like our Occupussies. He indulged in abuses similar in viciousness to what you described committed against the planet's animals. (Weston didn't have a lawnmower, however.) Weston additionally employed disgusting, mindless "games" in an attempt to wear down and drive mad the protagonist, Ransom. The Weston character is the perfect distillation of Prog loyalty to what drives us all and illustrates our (Krasno, get ready) raison d'être. Weston was a characterization of the natural man. Weston's ultimate desire was to gain power, and he gave himself to the agency he believed would allow him to obtain it in what he supposed to be its ultimate form. That is the level to which my Proggish ambition sinks.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Mitt Says Newt Too "Zany" to be President!

Jeez Comrades, is that all Mitt's got? ZANY?

Maybe that's Mormon code-talk for " Prog Asshole."

Maybe he should ask Dingy Harry! Hmmmm? Also a Mormon.

I dunno, I just wish Mitt would say it like it IS! And stop his toothy smile (to convey his unconcern, a sure winner!) while Michele Bachmann is cleaning his clock!

Truth be told (Stalin forbid!) Mitt is a bit "Zany" himself!

Here's proof:

https://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/12/14/us/politics/100000001226648/the-caucus--interview-with-mitt-romney.html

p.s. I have no problem with Mormons, some of the most decent people I have ever met. I do, however, have problems with Mormons who are Progressives! Arrgh! And blacks as well! Arrgh! And Jews! Arrgh! And Whites! Arrgh! I don't want, or like so-called Progressives of any race, creed or religion! There! I said it! Sue me!

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me a candidate who will protect our beloved and practical, human-loving, freedom-loving Constitution! PLEASE!

As of now, I don't know who that is. I'm scared.

Just sayin'.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Hi Guys!

Pamy, how'd the remedial weapons-handling training with Tovarichi go?
Well, actually Redumdi, it went quite well.

Tovarichi, as might be expected, asked me to stay behind him, a protective gesture on his part, to be sure. I thought it was very sweet.

What he didn't realize, and I'm not so sure you should tell him, is that I always have my Concealed Carry on me. I am an expert on just where to put it, so no one knows exactly where it is. Capiche?

Well done Pamailinsky! Thanks to your excellent lessons, I'm sure Tov won't be taking a bead on my kitten anymore.

And he probably won't be as inclined to try to entice you into his tractor shed once he learns about your little concealed friend.

Pamalinsky wrote:Image PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me a candidate who will protect our beloved and practical, human-loving, freedom-loving Constitution! PLEASE!

ImageBachmann or Santorum would be great. And all our - to use Theo's word - lucubrations are most entertaining, and provide valuable venting, but I for one need to engage in action to positively assist in rebuilding our Republic.

You are so wise, my dear Redumdi! So wise!

:) You're too kind, Pamy. Don't let Krasno know you believe that. He'd sulk.

And then target me in his crosshairs.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Image PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me a candidate who will protect our beloved and practical, human-loving, freedom-loving Constitution! PLEASE!

ImageBachmann or Santorum would be great. And all our - to use Theo's word - lucubrations are most entertaining, and provide valuable venting, but I for one need to engage in action to positively assist in rebuilding our Republic.
i was thinking the very same thing! I also like, much to my surprise, Ron Paul! I know he will take "them" to the cleaners! Not sure about his foreign policy, though. I do love his consistency and steadfastness to our Constitution! That's what I want. Desperately!Maybe what we need is someone who is almost diametrically opposed to the current regime? Ron Paul doesn't give a shit! He'll get the job done, including the FED! I think.All have baggage! Dear Leader said, "It doesn't matter who the Repub candidate is, I will still win."When I heard this I knew why he said this. It's because they have all lined up smear campaigns for each Repub candidate!They "snuffed" Palin and Cain. They can do it again! No problemo.

Image Beware Pamalinsky! Unfortunately, Dear 0'Leader and Paul have the "Blame America First" philosophy down pat. Our external enemies snicker when they see Ron.Image Comradessa, you are Korrekt in that we have plenty of dirt to throw on any who would dare oppose His 0'liness. We are masters of Balkanization and class warfare, and have trained up our proles well to know that when they hold out their hands, we will be the ones to scatter crumbs among them, pat their little heads, and send them back to the beet fields, safe and secure on our plantation, protected from the Evil bigoted racist homophobic KKKapitalist Teabagger RethugliKKKans, to whom we will send our proles out to massacre, armed with pitchforks, to amuse us after the beet harvest, running on and on, just like this sentence and our mouths.

Dearest Redumdi, This is disturbing. Can you refer me to a link? I am Independent at heart, as most of us are, if you know what I mean. I do think we need to be cognizant and active in our foreign relations. It is, after all, a small world. I just don't want a bunch of beaurocrats, who don't care about me, deciding my life choices.

ImagePamalinsky, remember your CoS! No denouncements for the moment, we've got some 'splainin' to do.

Ron Paul - He has expounded upon his disdain of national defense, our nation's supposed guilt in inciting terrorists, and his hatred of Jews in his newsletters. For a take from others, who are not shining examples of Progdom like ourselves, you can try Rush, or Mark Levin, as good solid thinkers who also care greatly about what is going on in our Nation.

It appears we both agree that when people enjoy the liberty to make their own decisions about how to run their affairs, they do a much better job than a small group of self-proclaimed elites could. When we foster equality of opportunity for all to make our own choices and encourage our capacity to compete, produce, and invent; when we are able to keep what we earn and thereby to prosper, then we can create and have the resources to purchase things like affordable, high-quality vehicles, houses, and iEverythings in abundance and variety - something no totalitarian state could ever hope to achieve. When we get out of the way and let people make their own decisions, they can pursue happiness and enjoy the liberty God grants them. It is when we try to control people and attempt to force equality of outcome on them that we stifle and destroy them.

I am so saddened and dismayed that so many people have been enslaved by the belief that some faceless bureaucrats can decide better than they how to live their lives. Benjamin Franklin said something to the effect that he who would trade liberty for some temporary security deserves neither liberty nor security, and he was undeniably correct.

How quickly we can forget.

Thanks for the opportunity to chat! But I see it's time for my early morning Jiffy-Lobo™ appointment...

As a matter of fact, I have read Perelandra, and the other two books in the series. Some years ago, over 30. And do you recall in the last one when the hero wonders what would have happened had an elephant stepped on the snake in the Garden of Eden? No post-lapsarian history; no fall.

I am not religious but I thank Stalin that the Xians are too nice to figure that one out. In fact just about the only person to figure that one out graced Mr. Trotsky with an ice ax. But it took a prog to do THAT.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:As a matter of fact, I have read Perelandra, and the other two books in the series. Some years ago, over 30. And do you recall in the last one when the hero wonders what would have happened had an elephant stepped on the snake in the Garden of Eden? No post-lapsarian history; no fall.

I am not religious but I thank Stalin that the Xians are too nice to figure that one out. In fact just about the only person to figure that one out graced Mr. Trotsky with an ice ax. But it took a prog to do THAT.

That is an easy matter to solve, Komrade Theo. If an elephant (probably a mammoth), had stumped the snake in the Garden before the Fall, our Supяэmэ Socialist Spiяit would have possessed the mammoth instead, and instead of a snake bringing temptation upon the Fair Lady, it would have been a hairy mammoth (which by the way, we have been doing since 2006...). Nothing escapes the dialectic. And the phallic connotation of both biological taxa is unmistakeable.

Good Theo, that is why I am so confident about our victory in establishing the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. As you noted, “It's here.” And it's here to stay. The uninitiated may ask “Why? How can you be so confident?”

That's easy. Look at any child. Every child is born a Made (literally) Prog. It's our nature. You don't have to train a child to be “bad” (in the opposition's definition of “bad”); they are selfish, they want everything without earning it, and their worlds center about themselves. Other people are merely tools to obtain whatever they want at the moment, whether food, drink, a clean diaper, or a shiny, sparkly, noisy toy.

For a child to become “good” (again in the opposition's definition of “good”), he must be trained to be “good”. He must be taught self-sacrifice, diligent labor, investing time and energy to advance himself, and that love is not a feeling, it's tough, lasting commitment to someone whose welfare you place above your own. It's recognizing that if you seek security in man's wisdom, you become a slave to those who want to rule over you (that is, us), and left to yourself, you will not achieve what you were created (imagine that! Created! Not an accident of evolution! Oh the horror and revulsion!) to accomplish, nor do you have a hope of doing so.

That is part of the legacy of the Fall, a natural consequence, the natural state of the natural man. It's no wonder we want everyone to “go back to nature.” Naturally, we don't advertise what that really means.

That's why, in our World, everything defined as “bad” by the opposition is what we know to be good, and why everything we know to be bad is what the opposition calls “good”.

That's why we need to take children from their birth parents – preferably at birth, and raise them in the State's warm embrace, the State crèche you had earlier mentioned, where we can coddle and foster their natural Prog tendencies. Where their nature will trump the straightening warping that may occur if their parents are not natural, or fully indoctrinated, Progs themselves.
[attachment=0]born_democrat.jpg[/attachment]Ushanka tip to Vladimir_Scratchanitch

Oh I know I'm being a master of the obvious and living up to my handle, but permit me to indulge myself a moment longer.

Our very nature as humans also tells you why we will always defeat the opposition. We are naturally fierce, vicious, vile creatures – er, accidents of evolution. We have no qualms about swinging the ice axe at anyone we perceive is presenting opposition to our wants, or who is unwilling to cringe before us and rush to do our bidding. But those who are “good” will try to understand us (and we so love to turn that tendency against them), reason with us (but reason holds no sway with and has no value to us), and “rehabilitate” us (but we know we are natural and nature does not need to be “rehabilitated”, nor should it be changed or touched by their dirty manipulative fingers). Therefore, our opposers will not lift a finger to stop us while we crush their skulls while gibbering in sadistic, vicious, purely natural glee.

The opposition thinks humans have value because they are created in the image of their Creator, and that His reflected image infuses the creation with value. But we know human life - any life but my own, in fact - has no value except as it services me, my wants, my whims. The supposed intrinsic value of the creation and love for the Creator is why the opposition loves mankind, and we naturally know that characteristic is merely a weakness on their part that is readily exploited. We know there is no God but Us, and we will not save them. We show no mercy. We give no quarter.

So I ask you, tovarich, Who will stop Us? Who will save the opposition? (I ask merely for form's sake.)

No One. We know there is NO ONE who will stop us and NO ONE who will rescue the opposers. We know we have won. Already.

Finally, Jibaro is Korrekt. The mammoth would have been possessed by that same Nature which possesses us, and Eve would still have been seduced. And we would be right where we are, but with a bigger symbol. Wouldn't that be ironic from our point of view? We are the elephant in the room.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:But whatever you do, do not EVER watch Taking Chance.

Komrades, ON THIS POINT I agree with Theocritus (make note of this day...) . Anyone caught viewing this movie will be labeled a Reichwing flag waving crybaby bible thumping Teabagger Rethuglikkan racist bedwetting WARMONGER THOUGHTCRIMINAL. Netflix and Blockbuster files are under review even now, so save yourselves some time--denounce your neighbors for this heinous violation, before they falsely accuse you first. (Party™ Faithful accidentally exposed to this movie will report for de-briefing and re-education, and an opportunity to work for the Homeland for a while, prior to being returned to society.)

Don't wait until Memorial day or next Veteran's Day to request this one, it won't be avaialble. Kevin Bacon hits this one dead-center on the mark. A bit difficult for small children, but powerful. And true.

The Following is a Collective Service Announcement :

Heads up !

Rumor has it that Com. Pamalinski carries a 9mm Glock.

A coral pink Glock to boot.
pink glock.jpg

Kraz,

Just to allay all the rumors about my owning a coral pink Glock…do you actually think I would pay good money for a pea-shooter like that?

Hell no! I got me a Hello Kitty Assault Rifle! And it's pink to boot! Not CORAL pink! Ewe!
Hello Kitty Assault Rifle.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:Pistol? What pistol? I don't see any pistol.

That's because YOU'RE a pistol, Tovarichi! And a Princely one at that! It's a well-known fact that pistols of any kind can't see themselves. That's just the way it is.

You consider a pink M4A1 a "concealed" weapon ?

Tovarichi....you're on your own, comrade.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:ImagePamalinsky, remember your CoS! No denouncements for the moment, we've got some 'splainin' to do.

Thanks for the opportunity to chat! But I see it's time for my early morning Jiffy-Lobo™ appointment...
Redumdi,

Thank you for reminding me about my C of S. Good advice!

I slip sometimes because I am paid, under the table of course, by SorryAss Soros to listen to the likes of Rush and Levin every day, and make annoyance calls when appropriate! Because of it I suffer from severe migraines and skin and muscle inflammations for which I am allotted adequate pain killers and muscle relaxers as part of the job. Frankly, that's why I do it.

However, sometimes some of the stuff these two guys say penetrates and I am compelled, by party indoctrination, to robotically submit to yet another Jifi-Lobo™ which I did this morning.

Whew! That was a close one!

pinkrifle.jpg
Pamalinsky wrote: Hell no! I got me a Hello Kitty Assault Rifle! And it's pink to boot!

Krasnodar wrote:You consider a pink M4A1 a "concealed" weapon ?

Tovarichi....you're on your own, comrade.
Actually Kraz, I use a magic "stealth ray," one of my cell phone apps, to make my M4A1 invisible!

You're not one of those people who thinks " Star Trek " was filmed on location, are you ?
I do know that The Goracle and John Holdren are of that persuasion........
Perhaps even Our Dear Leader....... And why not ?
After all, he is our first virtual president.

Krasnodar wrote:Your not one of those people who thinks " Star Trek " was filmed on location, are you ?
Absolutely! Just like the original moon walk! Filmed on location fer shur! (neener neener)

Comrade Laika would be so pleased to know his broadcasts have not lost their efficacy.

May I assume that your using aluminum foil instead of tin ?

............ magic stealth ray app ................................. all righty then.

Yes! Reynolds Premium Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil! Yessiree! Thieves in our area have stolen all the tin, thinking it was copper. Silly thieves!

Pamalinsky wrote:...sometimes some of the stuff these two guys [Rush and F. Lee Levin] say penetrates and I am compelled, by party indoctrination, to robotically submit to yet another Jifi-Lobo™ which I did this morning.

Whew! That was a close one!
Ah-ha! I thought that was you in the next booth over.

By the way, nice weapon you're sportin' there, pardner! (Check your cell phone, I think it's off...)

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
pinkrifle.jpg
Pamalinsky wrote: Hell no! I got me a Hello Kitty Assault Rifle! And it's pink to boot!
Hey R.O.C.K.! Thanks for your support! I know you used "only" as a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing.

I'd post Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" but, even I, a made Prog, find it way too lame and well, embarrassing.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:Good Theo, that is why I am so confident about our victory in establishing the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™. As you noted, “It's here.” And it's here to stay. The uninitiated may ask “why? How can you be so confident?”

That's easy. Look at any child. Every child is born a Made (literally) Prog. It's our nature. You don't have to train a child to be “bad” (in the opposition's definition of “bad”); they are selfish, they want everything without earning it, and their worlds center about themselves. Other people are merely tools to obtain whatever they want at the moment, whether food, drink, a clean diaper, or a shiny, sparkly, noisy toy.

For a child to become “good” (again in the opposition's definition of “good”), he must be trained to be “good”. He must be taught self-sacrifice, diligent labor, investing time and energy to advance himself, and that love is not a feeling, it's tough, lasting commitment to someone whose welfare you place above your own. It's recognizing that if you seek security in man's wisdom, you become a slave to those who want to rule over you (that is, us), and left to yourself, you will not achieve what you were created (imagine that! Created! Not an accident of evolution! Oh the horror and revulsion!) to accomplish, nor do you have a hope of doing so.

That is part of the legacy of the Fall, a natural consequence, the natural state of the natural man. It's no wonder we want everyone to “go back to nature.” Naturally, we don't advertise what that really means.

That's why, in our World, everything defined as “bad” by the opposition is what we know to be good, and why everything we know to be bad is what the opposition calls “good”.

That's why we need to take children from their birth parents – preferably at birth, and raise them in the State's warm embrace, the State creche you had earlier mentioned, where we can coddle and foster their natural Prog tendencies. Where their nature will trump the straightening warping that may occur if their parents are not natural, or fully indoctrinated, Progs themselves.
[attachment=0]born_democrat.jpg[/attachment]Ushanka tip to Vladimir_Scratchanitch

Oh I know I'm being a master of the obvious and living up to my handle, but permit me to indulge myself a moment longer.

Our very nature as humans also tells you why we will always defeat the opposition. We are naturally fierce, vicious, vile creatures – er, accidents of evolution. We have no qualms about swinging the ice axe at anyone we perceive presenting opposition to our wants, or who is unwilling to cringe before us and rush to do our bidding. But those who are “good” will try to understand us (and we so love to turn that tendency against them), reason with us (but reason holds no sway with and has no value to us), and “rehabilitate” us (but we know we are natural and nature does not need to be “rehabilitated”, nor should it be changed or touched by their dirty manipulative fingers). Therefore, our opposers will not lift a finger to stop us while we crush their skulls while gibbering in sadistic, vicious, purely natural glee.

The opposition thinks humans have value because they are created in the image of their Creator, and that reflected image infuses the creation with value. But we know human life - any life but my own, in fact - has no value except as it services me, my wants, my whims. The supposed intrinsic value of the creation and love for the Creator is why the opposition loves mankind, and we naturally know that characteristic is merely a weakness on their part that is readily exploited. We know there is no God but Us, and we will not save them. We show no mercy. We give no quarter.

So I ask you, tovarich, Who will stop Us? Who will save the opposition? (I ask merely for form's sake.)

No One. We know there is NO ONE who will stop us and NO ONE who will rescue the opposers. We know we have won. Already.

Finally, Jibaro is Korrekt. The mammoth would have been possessed by that same Nature which possesses us, and Eve would still have been seduced. And we would be right where we are, but with a bigger symbol. Wouldn't that be ironic from our point of view? We are the elephant in the room.

Redumdimski, I am so dazzled by what you've written here, you're like a mini-me of Theocritus. I feel as if I've found yet another soulmate, another kindred spirit, and I wish I could have sex with you so I might conceive and subsequently bear your children; then ship them off to a government-subsidized daycare center where the glorious state will take care of everything else, to include their poopy diapers, for I know that between your progressive genes and mine, our progeny will be full of it!

But since that's not possible, you'll just have to do like everyone else in the Collective and settle for Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award:
And for the woman who was forced to bring you into the world because she couldn't get past the anti-choice zealots blocking the clinic with their insufferable Tebowing:

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey R.O.C.K.! Thanks for your support! I know you used "only" as a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing.

I'd post Helen Reddy's "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" but, even I, a made Prog, find it way too lame and well, embarrassing.
Actually I didn't do the text on that photo - I found it out on the net years ago and always liked it.

Here's one I ran into a couple weeks ago :) I DID add the text to this one :)

Cuuuute.jpg

As for Helen Reddy, nah, just play a Lita Ford guitar solo and I'm good ~grin~

Oh, Pinkie! I was thinking of you in all these Redumdi doins' and wondered when you would show up. I absolutely adore Redumdi, Kraso, Tovarichi and, of course, Theo, my mentor. Masters all of our coveted lexicon!

In honor of your Commissarkiness, I offer this homage:

It's Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie, of which you are the leader, and who I hope to emulate! As you know, Wagner is rather long-winded, so I don't really expect you will listen to it.

That is really sweet, R.O.C.K. (And I know you didn't do the original copy on the Only a Girl thing.) i adore yours!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I know that between your progressive genes and mine, our progeny will be full of it!

But since that's not possible, you'll just have to do like everyone else in the Collective and settle for Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award.

And for the woman who was forced to bring you into the world because she couldn't get past the anti-choice zealots blocking the clinic with their insufferable Tebowing.
A Beet of the Week Award? Of course I know as a proud pompous Prog I deserve it; it is a sort of welcoming acceptance to indicate a coming up in the world of Progdom.

ImageI'm really humbled and happy that I could contribute an enjoyable rambling. Hopefully there's more in me.

I must tell you my dear Commissarka that the dazzling occurs to my addled brain every time I read one of your missives. Your erudition and wit are unparalleled in the Prog universe – heck, just about any universe. I asked Father Theo if he had read “Perelandra”; perhaps you have read Tom Clancy's “Without Remorse”? Your relentless yet humorous word weaving reminds me of that tale's protagonist's style and panache, but with a feminine (and very sharp) edge.

It's probably pretty obvious I've had a crush on you ever since I saw you with your flashing Golden Shovel of Justice. I think of it as a powerful Shovel of Intellect whose “Whack” reverberates to engender thoughtful ideations in the minds of your readers. You may know that some of my amorous dalliances here in Cube-Space have included you, and have fostered some petty rivalries between Tovarichi and me – well, in my version of the Cubeverse, anyway.

Our child will be given up to the Cube crèche for rearing in the Natural mode. Perhaps at some point in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™, Theo will make use of some of the tyke's genes in the creation of the Perfect Prog.

Hey, we've made Jimmy Carter Nano-Rabbits and Talent-S*ing Pigeons. Gene splicing is easy as beet pie.

My mother is also very honored that her son has aspired to Beet of the Week-dom, and will display the sticker proudly on the seatback of her oxcart. (Yes, she is a wealthy woman!)

Good night, sweet Pinkie.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: And for the woman who was forced to bring you into the world because she couldn't get past the anti-choice zealots blocking the clinic with their insufferable Tebowing:

We must & we will counter this despicable violation of church & state the reich wingers are deliberately trying to shove in our face over the public airwaves. Heathens.

ows-occupy-wall-street-shitupski15-2011-bi-dng.jpg

Shocked. I am shocked.

Point one handgun at a cat, and I get the 3AM knock on the door.

Fortunately for me, the "enforcing officers" were in my unit in the former Yugoslavia, and were happy to see me. They did me a favor, and provided me with hard to find ammunition, so now I can dispatch that creature once and for all. After all, no dead cat is so flat that it doesn't need to be run over again! Filthy creatures, covered in cat spit!

Change of topic:

If the Beet of the Week is awarded solely for polysyllabic pontification of the nebulous, then so be it. I suppose that in the land of Dear Leader (PBUH) that style does overwhelm substance, so it is only natural that RedumDIMski would earn a BOTW. He's going to wave that like his "Commisar" title that came from a cereal box. (yawn)

Is it time to re-invade Iraq yet? I still know some quaint places to eat in Baghdad...

Comrade T.....

Make that : " ponderous, presumptuous, polysyllabic ponification ".