Ode to China's finalized glorious nuclear five year plan

Mystery_JL-2_Launch iii.jpg

Dear Komrades, we saw a few weeks ago the fruits of our labor in hindering Amerika's Imperialism when China launched a working JL-2, 35 miles off L.A., IN PLAIN VIEW of the Pacific Fleet. All 10 dummy warheads landed without a hitch in several military bases of the PLA. Not even Mothэя Яussia has that success rate.

The Dэaя Lэadэя has been successful in dismantling Amerika's nuclear deterrence (START2, Poland's stab in the back, etc.), while enabling the China to farm out its nuclear warhead production to North Korea and other Asian satellites (even Chavez will produce them). In that way, while our Chinese Komrades officially declare they have only 300 warheads, they are quietly increasing their number to more than 1,000, half of them in client states. While the Dэaя Lэadэя works on SHARE THE WEALTH, China silently works on 'share the nukes'.

ssbnoni.jpg

ssbncompare.jpg

220px-JL-1_and_JL-2.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin-Class_Submarine

That is such a lovely photo you took! My my my, it is almost a pity it did not make a big explosion like a new years party, but I guess that would have been messy too. I bet N. Korea is happy that our dear Leader is so fond of them and their business. Galloping gulags, I can just image the fit Bush would have thrown!

Well it's about time we equalized the number of all nuclear bomb for each country. I can't wait for North Korea to sell some to Dear Leader Hugo Chavez (transported to him by AquaVelvaJad, through the Chinese Panama canal, of course). Won't we progressives feel proud that day.

We are celebrating a year of the People's Liberation Army's deployment of the JL-2 in front of Los Angeles.

Hmmm.... It is a stroke of genius to select the city of Los Angeles as our chosen world demo of the JL-2, in view that "Los Angeles Class Subs" were supposed to detect PLA subs in the first place.