Ode to Sarah Palin

From the very palm of my hand: I Give My Hope to America and wish to lift The Beautiful Spirit of the American People, as they have lifted mine! There's a snow job happening everywhere! Let no snow job go to waste! May all Americans let their hair down and throw snowballs just for the fun of it! (A Felony in DC)

Comrades,

Coming from a somewhat niveous region, I know that people deal with serious snow jobs by using snow blowers. I rest in confidence knowing the The One is already working on the blow job.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Coming from a somewhat niveous region, I know that people deal with serious snow jobs by using snow blowers. I rest in confidence knowing the The One is already working on the blow job.

May you continue to rest in peace, as well as confidence, my dear Tovarich!

Comradette Pamalinsky,

You've just given my heart a revolution!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:
Comradette Pamalinsky,
You've just given my heart a revolution!

I'm so glad, Tovarich. Really, I am. Niveous? Are you kidding me? This word does not exist in my dictionary. Yes, I had to look it up! You were preying upon my curiosity, weren't you! You punked me! Theocritus was right! You are truly a Ninja Prog. He wasn't kidding! He warned me and said: "Do not throw spitballs at Tovarich. You will regret it, big time."

Howsomever, I, Pamalinsky, love it when you call me "Comradette". I wonder though, if you are not actually condescending to me. Hmmm?

Comradette Pamalinsky,

I am only condescending to their kind and use Comradette as a term of respect for my oppressed sisters.

Many moons ago I paid much wampum to a people's university and all I got was a bloated vocabulary, including "niveous." Or maybe it came from a "Word of the Day" email thing. Upon reflection, the "Word of the Day" is cheaper and probably provided a better education.

Hey! I knew that, dear Tovarich. I was just messin' with you! I'll bet you paid some big time wampum! I, in my most "comradette" way, wish to thank you for your most gentlemanly ways. We "real girls" love that sort of thing, in spite of what you may hear otherwise. Don't be fooled! We freakin' LOVE it!

By the way, you can get some really "serious" vocabulary stuff at the check-out stand at any grocery store. It's called "Word Search" (an "impulse" buy)

It's a booklet that lets a person identify an actual word, (beware, this is really "heavy") whether it be spelled up, down, sideways, on an angle, or, (this is the really the hard part, correctly!)
It's marketing target is to those who must stand in line waiting for welfare checks, didn't finish high school, or are just plain waiting in line for groceries, etc. WhatEVER!

I have helped some of these folks, myself. For the most part, tho not always, they don't give a crap. They just want to take you for all you're worth. Gosh, I wish it weren't true. But, dammit, it is!