Official White House Candy

Feel free to edit, use, fold, spindle or mutilate this in any way you see fit. There is no one more deserving than Dear Leader of his own official candy.

CS 600.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmm mmm.

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:Feel free to edit, use, fold, spindle or mutilate this in any way you see fit. There is no one more deserving than Dear Leader of his own official candy.

CS 600.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmm mmm.

Comrade Lyman DeKoquonut thank you for that! I remember the taste of that thing too! :)

Image FORWARD!

I think that is what our dear leader shoved up the behindage of Rethuglicans..... he is such a "let's all work together" comrade, is he not?

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I think that is what our [highlight=#ffff00]dear leader shoved up the behindage of Rethuglicans[/highlight]..... he is such a "let's all work together" comrade, is he not?
add (chucked in an electric drill)

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I think that is what our dear leader shoved up the behindage of Rethuglicans..... he is such a "let's all work together" comrade, is he not?
Comrade Fraulein, it could be difficult to tell, the Rethuglicans being such candy-a$$es to begin with. I'm thinking the 0 borrowed another of whatever Putin used on him for the shoving-up-thing. Whatever it is they are all smiles are they not?

"Psst... Hey, little taxpayer! You want a piece of candy?"

Tovarichi wrote:Image
"Psst... Hey, little taxpayer! You want a piece of candy?"
"Mom told me never to get in the car with a Democrat. At least you're not Ted Kennedy".

Perhaps, now that Dear Mrs. Leader's garden has been ruined by the Rethuglikans and counter-revolutionary squirrels she can pass these out to The Children ™ for Halloween instead of arugula pops. What better way to start administering opioid of the masses to future suckers than in Kool-Aid flavored sucker form?!

I presume that's bullshit proof glass in the limo...

M84
Captain Craptek wrote:I presume that's bullshit proof glass in the limo...

Nah, that sort of glass would eject Obama from the vehicle.

Captain Craptek wrote:I presume that's bullshit proof glass in the limo...

Hehehehehehe.......I should really denounce myself. I denounce myself.